Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the beautiful waterfalls

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eris
Admin
Eris

At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beautiful waterfalls   At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:59 am

''Still a murder.'' She said as she stopped right before him putting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: At the beautiful waterfalls   At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:06 am

"Is not the same thing. If she's a murderer, i am as well." there were a lot of reasons, good reasons, to kill people. Enemies should have been killed. That was what he knew. That was what he had been tought.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: At the beautiful waterfalls   At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:11 am

''Oh I almost feel like you dislike me.'' She grinned. ''I thought you liked me.'' She said as she winked, Before she floated through him again.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: At the beautiful waterfalls   At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:15 am

He had a chill when she floated through him: he hated that sensation...
"I would like you more, if you would give us leave..."
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: At the beautiful waterfalls   At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:20 am

''Oh you know I cannot let you go. If you want to leave..You'll have to show me you're worth enough to get off this island alive...'' She smirked. ''Really, I cannot let you go that easily.''
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: At the beautiful waterfalls   At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:21 am

"Or maybe you simply don't want let us go that easily." he replied, but even if he was provoking her, he was keeping his tones quiet: he couldn't afford to irritate her.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: At the beautiful waterfalls   At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:24 am

She smirked. ''Clever little man, But you are not here without a reason so...'' Eris let her hand on his shoulder. Circling around him. ''..Why not enjoy the view?'' She whispered in his ear. Letting go off him.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: At the beautiful waterfalls   At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:34 am

Ping swallowed when she whispered in his ear: that was something in her that was absolutely disturbing... This time he didn't reply, he didn't even know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: At the beautiful waterfalls   At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:39 am

She smirked. ''Well I'll leave you be now..'' Eris said as she vanished in the air.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: At the beautiful waterfalls   At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:34 am

Tulio had been staring at the two of them for what seemed like an eternity. Frozen still by shock.
Shock for the woman, who seemed so beautiful and magical, and yet so dark. It was the same odd wibe he had gotten from the blonde girl, Rose. Even more shocked however, that she seemed to float instead of walk, and the second she walked straight into and through Ping he could have sworn he was dreaming.
Tulio had never been a person to call anything impossible, and had always been open to the idea of magic in this world, but never in his lifetime had he ever expected anyone to walk through another person like a ghost.
Even when she was gone he stood there, mouth open, staring at Ping.
Megara was a murderer... Ping knew this strange woman... people could float on air and walk through people...

WHAT WAS GOING ON?!
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: At the beautiful waterfalls   At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:36 am

When finally Eris left Ping felt like he could breath again. Only in that moment he looked again at Tulio: he seemed really surprised, and he couldn't blame him...
A little embarassed Ping approached him "It would be better come back..."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: At the beautiful waterfalls   At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:38 am

He nodded slightly. Yes, that seemed like the best thing to do.
As he put his shoes back on he turned to Ping once again, staring him down, not moving an inch.
"Who was that woman?" he demanded. It seemed to him like every woman on this island was a psycopath.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: At the beautiful waterfalls   At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:40 am

Ping waited for him to come back, and when he asked about Eris he nodded, sure that he wanted to know... he bit his lips from the inside and the he replied
"She's Eris. She says to be a goddes, and apparently we have to thank her if we're here."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: At the beautiful waterfalls   At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:43 am

He shrugged. In his own opinion she didn't seem so bad.
"So.. she's a gorgeous godess, who led us to this paradise? So far I don't see the downside," he laughed, still trying to shake off his shock. It was still hard for him to believe that all this was possible, but if it was, he could not possibly see what Ping could have against her. Tulio liked her already. Then again, he loved all women..
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: At the beautiful waterfalls   At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:48 am

How could he say something similar? Ping breathed, and then replied calmly "She has the power to play with us as she want. I don't know if she's really a goddes, or a witch or something else, but she's powerful. Yes, it's everything ok until we can stay here. And what after it? What when she'll get tired of us? We're her toys, she already played with Meg and this is only the beginning, i can feel it." He didn't want to seem angry, expecially he didn't want to upset Tulio, but he couldn't be quiet while the danger was that evident. He breathed again "I think that we should really go, now."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: At the beautiful waterfalls   At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:50 am

Tulio simply laughed before he walked up behind Ping, laying his hands on Ping's side, letting the run down his figure landing on his thighs. He laid his head on Ping's shoulder, whispering in his ear:
"She can play with me any time," he whispered softly before he let go of him laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: At the beautiful waterfalls   At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:58 am

Now Ping was really getting angry: in general he liked Tulio's attitude, but in that moment... it was just annoying! How could he laugh in that way? Would have he laughed again in front of the jaws of a feral animal? In front of a dangerous spell? In front of the death?
"How can you act like that? She can kill us in everytime! It's not a game, for us, not when our lives are the price! I don't know what she will do, but i won't wait here laughing until she decides to ends my life!" he didn't want to shout it, but he did. Realing how rude he had been, but not being able to calm down, he looked elsewhere and murmured "I'll come back now" and started to move toward the tree
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: At the beautiful waterfalls   At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:03 am

"Ping," he sighed and grabbed his wrist before he could walk too far.
"If this is a game, I suggest you play it."
He said it sternly, calmly, but the intensity in his eyes revealed that he was serious.
"This isn't like any of your wars. You need to think more than fight."
Finally letting go of his wrist he simply looked at him intently, no sign of a smile on his face this time.
They would all die sooner or later, and admittedly Tulio was unnerved by the news, but he was not afraid to die.
"And I'm here for you if you need someone to play with," he said, his smile finally showing as he winked at Ping.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: At the beautiful waterfalls   At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:09 am

Ping was surprised when Tulio blocked him, he turned to look at him and listened carefully his words. In the end, he couldn't help but smile: that man was crazy, totally crazy. But he liked him.
"I guess that we have no choice, about playing." he nodded and then, at his playful proposal, he laughed a bit softly
"You really are crazy" said with a little smile, shacking his head. He wasn't angry anymore.
"So, you come back with me, now?" he asked, waiting for him to come back to the tree
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: At the beautiful waterfalls   At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:14 am

He simply laughed at his statement.
"You know you love it," he laughed softly and winked at Ping once again.
"But of course," he said as they started to walk back.
"So Megara's not your girlfriend is she?" he asked with a sly, crooked grin.
"Mind if I have a little fun?" he asked grinning as they walked back.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: At the beautiful waterfalls   At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:24 am

He laughed softly at his first word, to feel the embarassment grow again when he mentioned Meg
"No, she's not..." he whispered back to him looking down, but when he asked about having 'fun' with Meg, he felt like he had hit him in the chest
"She doesn't deserve to be used, Tulio..." he mumbled to the boy... he really wanted Meg to be happy, and stay with someone else could be a great solution for her, but... she deserved to be happy, not to be used as a toy...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: At the beautiful waterfalls   At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:25 am

"I would never dream of using a woman," he smiled slyly. It was true. He would never lie and tell them it was love. He would never touch them without permission. It was up to the woman to invite him in.
He laid all the power in their hands. He always had.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: At the beautiful waterfalls   At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:15 am

Ping sighed, feeling conflicted feelings "So i guess you should talk about it with her, not with me..." he replied shrugging.
It was up to Meg, up to Meg... she already seemed expert in this... at least the way she tried to touch him made him think so... he couldn't help but blush at the memory, but, however, that was something he wasn't even allowed to think or dream...
If she had chosen Tulio, it would have been better...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the beautiful waterfalls   At the beautiful waterfalls - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

At the beautiful waterfalls
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2