Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So we are roommates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

So we are roommates Empty
PostSubject: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:47 am

Ping had arrived in his room during the night: he didn't even noticed if in the room there was already someone or not, he didn't even check if Tulio was there, he had been happy to know that he would have been his roommate, but after what had happened with Meg... he was too confused to think about anything! He had lied on one of the beds and luckily he had fallen asleep fastly because of the tiredness. Now it had be already morning, he didn't even know what time, but the sun light hit his face and forced him to wake up... he usually woke up early, in the sunshine, but today... today he felt like he wanted to stay in the bed forever...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:57 am

Tulio had come to the room later than Ping and seen him passed out on the bed. He laughed softly, but not loud enough to wake him up. By the looks of it, he needed the sleep. He almost felt sorry for the unconscious Ping.
He had also woken up before him. As soon as the sun rose, so did Tulio. To wake up with the sun had always been one of his habits. Each day was so gloriously beautiful if you only knew where to look. So many humans had already forgotten the true beauty of this world, and was taking it for granted. Not Tulio. He didn't want to miss a second of the day, nor the wonderful miracles each day was to bring.
He had just pulled the curtains off of the window, letting a sunray hit Ping's face. He almost felt sorry for the boy when he noticed it was starting to wake him up, but he needed to get out of bed. He had slept far too long, and missed far too much in Tulio's opinion.
"Morning kid," he laughed as he noticed he was concious enough to hear him.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:03 am

He was still lying on the bed, thinking to cover his face with the cover to can avoid the sun, something that he never did before in his entire life, but he wasn't sure that he wanted to deal with the world outside, and for now, for the first time, he had no duty to wake up early for. When he heard Tulio's voice he opened suddenly his eyes, ashamed to had been seen like that, still in bed with the sun up, like children or the laziest people. "Good morning, Mr Tulio" he said back, rasing fastly but not being able to hide a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:06 am

He couldn't help but laugh softly. He got to admit, the kid was amusing. And almost cute in his own ways, like a puppy.
"I already told you I'm no mister," he said amused as he walked over to Ping's bed, messing up his already messed up morning-hair. Tulio was of course, just finished washing himself up, and looked perfect.
"Just Tulio," he said softly and winked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:12 am

Ping smiled embarassed when he made him notice again that Tulio was good enough "Fine... just Tulio" he nodded to him. When he messed up his hair he closed one eye, looking at him surprised but, strangely, he didn't say anything: usually he didn't likebeing touched, or been seen as a kid: he was a captain after all, he had fought, and travelled, he could still seem young, and act naively in social relationship, but he still was a grown up man. But... that man had the power to make him feel comfortable, and that was something really rare.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:19 am

"Get up kiddo," he laughed genuinly as he sat back down on the bed, reaching for his shoes.
"Beautiful day out there, wouldn't wanna miss it," he said, still laughing the slightest as he put his shoes on and stood up, readying himself for going outside.
Looking out the window, he couldn't help but smile at the view. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, and the landscape seemed, if possible, even more beautiful and breathtaking than it had been the day before.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:25 am

Ping finished to prepare himself putting again on the jacket, since he was wearing only the shirt, wearing the shoes and finally combing his hairs.
At Tulio's proposal he imagine for a second to meet again Meg, to see her again... luckily, focusing, he managed to not blush, and sitting back on the bed he replied
"Oh... ok, yeah... have... have fun... i'll... wait for you here... i guess..."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:28 am

Tulio glanced over at him. He couldn't believe this little puppy had survived in the army. He seemed far too innocent to fight, which might be the only reason Tulio had looked away from the fact he was an army man.
He had never liked violence of any sort, but due to his naive, innocent attitude, Tulio could not even imagine little Ping doing anything harmful. He just couldn't help but like the kid.
"Aren't you coming?" he asked with a sly, crooked grin.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:31 am

At Tulio's question he seemed even surprised that he was still here waiting for his reply, he looked at him and, without a word, he shacked his head: no, i prefered stay. Maybe he would have gone out later, avoiding people, maybe in the forest. He didn't need to hunt, since there there was a kitchen, but maybe a fat rabbit could be a better meal... and do something he was good at could be helpful to not think...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:33 am

"What are you going to do inside all day?" he laughed and moved from his own bed and onto Ping's. Leaning back against the wall he looked out the window. How could anyone resist such a beautiful dawn?
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:38 am

"I-i don't know..." he stuttered back "maybe i'll go out later..." he said shrugging and looking as Tulio out the window: he wasn't used to notice the beauty of the world, he had been thought that it wasn't important. Honor and duty for the family, the army and the country were the only important things. The only values that he knew.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:42 am

He looked at Ping. It was impossible not to pick up on something. He was always shy and naive, but he seemed even worse today, and he couldn't help but wonder why. What had happened to him.
"What's wrong?" he asked, not smiling anymore. His voice showed honest concern.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:45 am

Ping looked at him surprised, opening his mouth to reply but not a sound came at the beginning "I... I..." how had he guessed? How... how came he was interested in it? W...why? "N...n-nothing..." he stuttered in the end, looking down, ashamed
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:47 am

He couldn't help but laugh again at his pathetic reply.
"No one trust confidential army information with you do they?" he said, fighting to keep back the laughter.
"You are the worst liar I ever met Ping," he said, finally somewhat calming himself down.
"Tell me," he said once he was finally calm.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:53 am

He frowned at his first sentece, replying a bit annoyed "I can keep army's secrets." it was just difficult when he came to his own life... that was... different. But he didn't keep the angry expression for long, it disappeared almost immediatly: Tulio was only joking, he couldn't sya angry with him for it, not with his attitude, not with his beeing really interested in him...
Ping sighed, putting a hand on his forehead, he looked furtively at Tulio and then looking down again he whispered "It's... Meg kissed me..." even if probably for Tulio that could sound ridiculous, in his voice was evident that it was a problem for him, he seemed so cofused...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:58 am

Tulio's expression went blank for a split second. He wasn't used to loosing to anyone. Specially not a kid like Ping. No offense to Ping, he really liked the guy, he just didn't see the sexual appeal a woman could find in him.
He wasn't manly. He was really just socially awkward.
His expression changed into one of a grin however, before Ping could even pick up on his shocked expression.
He nudged Ping playfully as if to congratulate him.
"Was her lips as delicious as I imagine them to be?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:04 am

When he nudged him he raised his glance to look at him, surprised, still a lot of conusion in his glance. It was wrong, he wasn't supposed to do it, he wasn't supposed to kiss her back, he wasn't supposed to like it! He had to be alone, he knew it, he couldn't have anyone by his side... it was... just wrong... But Tulio's words, Tulio's question about her lips... it made him think how soft they were... he blushed hardly and turned again, without being able to reply
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 am

"Don't be like that," he laughed and put his arm around Ping's shoulder, almost acting like a big brother.
"You got to understand, there are many wonders and much beauty in this world.." he said softly, his expression daydreaming about the grand waterfalls or the beautiful, yet fragile butterflies.
"But little, if anything, can compare to a woman," he said, smiling gently. This wasn't even a joke, it was his honest opinion.
"The smell of her hair.. the red, soft lips.. the silky skin.." he said, again daydreaming, but of something entirely different.
"Every man needs a woman to complete him," he said gently, with a teasing smile as he let his hand stroke down Ping's back before letting it fall, hitting the bed behind him. "You're lucky," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:14 am

He listened to him: his words were so tempiting, he really believed in it, and when he talked about women... but... it wasn't for him, it was... she shacked his head, it was a mistake...
"I wasn't supposed to kiss her..." he replied weakly
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:16 am

"Can I ever so humbly ask why not?" he said, hummering. So many men he had met in his life, and not one of them could resemble Ping the slightest. He was truely one of a kind.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:22 am

"I... I can't have a relationship with a woman... i just can't... I-I've married the army, this lifestyle, this is my life... my f-family would be so ashamed..." he replied stuttering: it was the truth, not all the truth but still the truth. His father... his father would have killed him! They had worked together so hard to reach what they had... and it was about honore, it was about the fact that you shouldn't stay with a woman if you don't wanna marry her, and he couldn't marry a woman, because... because... because nature had been mean with him... he sighed
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:33 am

"Who said anything about a relationship?" he laughed softly, and looked at him sideways with a sly grin as he scooted closer to Ping. There was so many things he had to teach this kid, but the most important things first...
He leaned in closer to his ear and whispered; "It's all about fun..."
He laughed softly, almost inaudiably. How many times had he done this? It just felt so weird with a man.
He knew it was just to show him, to teach him, but it still felt weird, in a funny way.
Gently, Tulio pushed Ping down on the bed, leaning over him but careful not to touch him the way he would touch a woman. It was a limit to what he would do with a man. And after all, this was just a preview, no touching.
"Don't think the women would mind," he said seducingly with a wink before he got off the bed laughing.
"But seriously, if you don't come out with me, I'm afraid I'll have to drag you," he laughed, seemingly back to his normal, carefree self. He knew well what he had done, and had to hold himself to make sure he didn't laugh obnoxiously loud.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:43 am

At his first phrase he frowned surprised, looking at Tulio, but then... he didn't even get what happened, he found himself lying again on the bed, and Tulio was standing on him...
His eyes opened wide in surprise, while he stopped even to breath: what... what... what was that? He talked again about women... it was that that he used to do to women? That ma de clear why they fell for him... but he was immediatly ashamed by that thought.
When he left him, he breathed again and raised again, jumping away from the bed:
"N-n-no... i-i come..." he stuttered back to him, luckily he couldn't hear his heart beating faster, and he didn't wanna even ask to himself why it was happening.
He need air, fresh air. Maybe he wouldn't have met Meg...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:52 am

"Good," he said as he tied his shoes, walking over to the door.
"Looks like you could use a little fresh air," he laughed as he opened the door, waiting for Ping to follow.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:53 am

"Mhm" Ping nodded with a tense smile and followed him, overcoming the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So we are roommates   So we are roommates Empty

Back to top Go down

So we are roommates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: Rooms :: Room 7-
Jump to: