Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello again miss Rose

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Hello again miss Rose Empty
PostSubject: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:00 am

He walked back to the livingroom, going infront of the fireplace to warm up.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:07 am

BriarRose was walking through the hallway when suddenly Ping and the woman called Megara passed her. They walked back inside. Megara just somewhat later than Ping, They both seemed very confused. As she had no intention to climb into others problems she decided to ignore it. As she walked into the Living room, She saw Shan-Yu ''Hello Shan-Yu.'' She said as she sat down before the fireplace as well.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:10 am

He turned to look at the blonde, and grinned widely. "Ah, miss Rose. How nice to see you again. How are you." He asked politely, bowing his head to her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:40 am

She nodded. ''I am fine thank you, How are you?'' She asked as she enjoyed the warmth the fireplace was giving her. ''Do you like your room mate?'' She asked smirking lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:48 am

He laughed at her comment. "I think the feeling is mutual." He said winking to her. "What about your room mate? Who did you get?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:52 am

She laughed. ''Oh I am roomed with Tiana, The dark skinned woman..'' She saw his wink at her. Which made her shake her head while grinning. ''I suppose you have had allot of fun with that brown haired woman?'' She said as smirked widen.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:54 am

He smirked. "Well, yes. You could say that." He nodded. "Tiana, huh, she is nice."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:02 am

''She is nice..I have not seen her yet..Maybe she got lost in the forest.'' BriarRose shrugged lightly. As she looked into the fireplace. Watching the flames dance, She took the stick near the fire place and poked into it. Making the flames grow bigger. As she sat back she looked at Shan-yu, ''So what female is next on the list?'' She asked smirking lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:05 am

He looked at her amused. "What list are you talking about my dear miss Rose? You really think I would be that crude?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:10 am

''I don't know..you gave Jane a cold shoulder once you were done with her.'' She smirked. ''I mean..Allot of women would love to share the bed with a mountain man. So I would suppose you already picked out some women you would not mind to share some time with? If you of course know what I mean..''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:14 am

He smirked. "I don't see the need to hang around. I am not that into cuddeling." He laughed. "Well we could start with you if you really want to be on that list so bad." HE said leaning closer to the woman.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:16 am

She raised her eyebrow, Leaning back when he leaned closer to her. ''You really think, I am so easy?'' She shook her head. ''Oh my, Shan-Yu that is really disappointing.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:19 am

He smirked, and pulled back. "It would be dissapointing if you were miss Rose." He said amused by her reaction.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:33 am

She nodded. ''It would be indeed.'' She laughed softly. ''No I do not want to be on your list. I prefer not to be used, I will not try to chase you as desperately as Jane does. If man want me they'll have to catch me.'' She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:23 am

He laughed. "I told you I don't have a list. That is for someone like Tulio."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:04 am

She laughed when Shan-Yu mentioned Tulio. ''Yeah, He's afraid of me.'' She smirked wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:10 am

He smirked. "I wonder why. I don't see you scary."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:18 am

She raised her eyebrow at him. ''Not..Hmm...Maybe I should try to be more scary to you than.'' She smirked. ''Though I doubt you would get scared easily.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:20 am

He smirked to her comment. "You can always try, but I don't scare easily."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:22 am

She smirked. ''Okay tell me your greatest fear.'' She said as she raised her eyebrow at him. Moving her head closer. ''Or are you afraid that I would tell me sister?''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:24 am

He smirked. "Why would I tell you when I can make you work to find it out." He said amused by her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:27 am

She smirked. ''Oh? And what kind of work did you have in mind?'' She asked as she moved her head back a little.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:29 am

He laughed. "You are a smart woman, you can figure out how to find out my fear."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:30 am

''Tell me.'' She said as she leaned on her hands.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:43 am

He made a gesture that told his lips were sealed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello again miss Rose
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next