Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need to breath...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

I need to breath... Empty
PostSubject: I need to breath...   I need to breath... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:24 pm

Ping walked fastly out and he didn't stop until he had reached the outside: he had gotten really mad. Why had Jane done something like that? She hadn't been abused, forced to do it... she shouldn't have been that quiet... so why? In his mind, only prostitutes could do something lika that! Was Jane a prostitute? She asked him to don't put his nose in her life, she did in the forest, but it was so dammit hard!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: I need to breath...   I need to breath... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:30 pm

"Ping?" called Meg slowly stepping outside. "I know you probably don't want to see me right now, but.." She walked up behind him. "But I'm worried about you."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I need to breath...   I need to breath... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:32 pm

"Meg?" he asked surprised turning toward her: what was she doing here? Why had he followed him? "Don't... don't worry, it's ok... i'm ok..." he replied back, smiling to her even if he was still tense.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: I need to breath...   I need to breath... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:35 pm

"But I don't think you are," she said turning to him. She put her hand to his face and slowly leaned in to kiss him. His lips were soft and sweet, and they felt warm against hers. She finally pulled away and smiled. "Any better?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I need to breath...   I need to breath... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:42 pm

When she leaned to kiss him he didn't move: he felt like paralyzed, even if she was approaching him slowly it seemes to him like it was really fast. What was she doing? What did it mean? He had an idea, but his mind refused to think that she could actually want to kiss him... And then he felt her lips, her soft lips on his own lips: she was so warm, and soft, he didn't even think, his body had barely the time to react, kissing shyly her back. It was his first kiss, the first kiss that he had even give or received, and he didn't know what to think: when she pulled away, smiling, he was still too surprised to react, he blushed at her question, but in the night was hard to understand it, and he couldn't reply at words, he just managed to nod a bit: better? Why? What... what was the problem, again?
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: I need to breath...   I need to breath... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:46 pm

She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him once more and little bit longer. He didn't say no. He never said stop. She could actually have him. She didn't want the moment to go to waste. All of her kisses had been forced by her ex always unpleasant, she never got the chance to enjoy one. But she enjoyed this one. She enjoyed the fact that she was sharing the moment with someone she actually cared for.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I need to breath...   I need to breath... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:50 pm

His mind got blank when she kissed him again: that could be worng, that could be dangerous, that could be a mistake... he had always considered himself a male, but he had never thought to a relationship, his 'situation' never allowed him, and it was wrong do it to Meg... but in that moment he wasn't able to think about it: his body moved alone, softly he kissed her back, enjoying the taste of her lips, and slowly he put his hands in her hair, closing his eyes and living that special moment
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: I need to breath...   I need to breath... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:57 pm

She felt a rush. Her heart kept beating faster and faster. She started to tug on Ping's belt hoping he would get the idea..
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I need to breath...   I need to breath... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:02 pm

He was enjoying the kiss to much to realize immediatly what she was doing, when he finally did an allarm started to ring in his head, he opened wide his eyes in surprise, if not in panic, and he immediatly slipped away from her.
"Ah... ah..." he opened his mouth to say something, but at the beginning he could pruduce only meaningless sounds, then finally he managed to stutter
"I-I should... go... now... G-goodnight" He instintively kissed her on the cheek before to run fastly away: what had he done? Why did she do it? And what were all those feelings he was feeling and why his heart didn't stop to beat hard?
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: I need to breath...   I need to breath... EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:11 pm

Meg felt him leave her arms. No man had ever rejected her before. She barely even noticed him kissing her on the cheek. She reached out her arm to stop him, but he was already gone. "Good night.." she trailed off. What the hell just happened? She slowly fell to her knees and buried her head into her lap. Pull it together, maybe he was shy. She took a deep breathe and headed back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need to breath...   I need to breath... Empty

Back to top Go down

I need to breath...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Entrance-
Jump to: