Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Departing to your rooms.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eris
Admin
Eris

Departing to your rooms. Empty
PostSubject: Departing to your rooms.   Departing to your rooms. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:52 am

Hello,

Some of you have already asked me about meeting others out your own group. Well this coming Friday all the characters will depart from their location and head to the tree of life.

Aurora's group will just follow her, The others will notice a 'new' location on their maps and follow it.
There are 10 rooms, (Due to I will soon open new auditions for new males. I want 3 new males and 1 new owner for John Smith. So if you know somebody who would like to join. Let them contact me.)
When you have your room and such you can rp freely with whoever you would like to ^^

ATTENTION!
You will not have a room of your own, You will share this room with another person. You can choose which character you would like to share your room with. You will have to send me a pm with the name of the person/character you would like to share your room with. And what room you would like to have.
If I do not receive a pm from you I will put you into a room with somebody randomly.

Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com

Departing to your rooms.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: Announcements :: Assignments-
Jump to: