Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are you ok?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:27 am

Ping ran again toward the cave, barely breathing: was Eris already arrived? What was she planning? Was she really going to hurt Meg? He couldn't allow her to do it!
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:32 am

Megara looked up from where she was sitting. "Ping?" she said standing up.

She was really worried this time. Either Ping was just really paranoid about leaving her or something out there keeps scaring him. She ran up to him holding his hands. "Ping, what happened this time?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:39 am

This time he was even too worried to notice that she was holding his hand and to react as always
"I saw... i think that i've seen... a..." he sighed "nothing... nevermind..." she was safe, he could see Jane in tha cave save as well. It wasn't a good idea start to rave about a dangerous goddes...
"Maybe... it could be a good idea go to take the others..."
maybe it was a good idea get away from the cave for a while... he didn't know if it could be helpful, but he had at least to try... didn't matter if it was already dark outside...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:45 am

"A...what?" she said worried. "Another wild animal?" Ping sure was seeing alot of those. It seemed like every time we ventured out the cave he came running back inside like he had seen a ghost. She felt bad for him. So she just held him close waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:50 am

Finally realizing that there was a physical contact between them he couldn't help but hold his breath: why had he to be always so uncomfortable in those situation? And why was she so kinda and gentle and... so inclined in psysical contact? In this, she reminded him his sisters...
Well, at least she was dressed and not as... the only thought of how Jane was dressed earlier made him blush a bit, the idea of Meg dressed as Meg made him blush more...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:56 am

She saw Ping blush and she couldn't help but blushing too. She actually really liked him. He was nothing even remotely close to her ex-boyfriend. He was abusive and always wanted to have sex with her. She felt so safe with Ping. He was younger than her ex and she could feel like she could be more herself around him. She slowly let go of him and headed to the entrance of the cave. She looked around trying to find out what he had been so scared about. "I don't see anything," she said turning back around.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:01 pm

When she left him he breathed again: he felt always so tense around girls... well, actually he liked Meg, she was nice and kind, and always gentle, but... still her kinda attitude made him always feel... uncomfortable...
"Nevermind... really..." he replied to her, with a little smile "But I think we should reach the others... we've been away for even too long..."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:10 pm

"Sounds good!" she said. She wiped the sweat beads off her forehead. "Ugh," she said. "I look awful. Can we stop by the river on the way there and get a drink and wash up?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:12 pm

"You look fine..." he replied in a low voice at her words, then, at her request, he nodded "Yeah, we can stop there" and so he started to walk toward the river
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:21 pm

Jane and her closely followed keeping there eyes open for any sneak attacks from wild animals. After about half an hour they reached the cool river. The sun was blazing down on top of them making the water extremely irresistible. Meg raced towards the water and dunked her head down, sucking in as much water as her mouth could carry. She swallowed hard and smiled. "I think I might bathe a little," she said making eye contact with Ping. She walked over to a bush and took off her dress. She quickly slid into the water where no one could see her bare skin. "The water's great Ping!"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:31 pm

He walked toward the river with the girls, being careful that there weren't animals ready to attack them, and expecially that Eris wasn't hiding there...
When they reached the river he approeached the water and started to drink: he hadn't realized that he was again so thirsty!
Then, suddenly, his glance was captured by Meg, and she was...
even if she entered soon in the water, she hadn't been fast enough to not make him see her body. Ping turned to not let the girl see how red he had become
"I-i thi...think that i'll... wait.. there..."
He mumbled making some steps away, giving his back to the girls
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:35 pm

Megara giggled and playfully splashed him. "Are you sure, Mr. Captain?" She said winking and diving down deeper into the water. She came back up letting her hair fly. The volcano had apparently made the water warmer for it felt like a real bath back home. She swam around for a while scrubbing her face and body.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:41 pm

He repaired himself from the water and forced himself to not look again at her: gosh, he was so embarassed... did girls in other countries were always so... uninhibited? In china he had never met girls like that... and in his experience of England neither...
"I-i-i-i... g..guess... so..." he managed to stutter in reply
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:44 pm

Meg finally got out of the water and hid behind a bush again, putting her clothes back on. "Good as new," she replied as she walked past Ping obviously swaying her hips so he could see.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:46 pm

He was still terribly embarassed, and still red in face, when she walked close to him he jumped on his feel "I think we can go now..." he mubled fastly, and quick started to walk directed to the place where they had left John and the younger boy
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:50 pm

Megara sighed. Why couldn't she catch his attention? She usually had men in the palm of her hands within minutes but Ping was obviously different. She knew she shouldn't bug him but everytime she looked in his eyes she couldn't help herself. She quietly followed Ping trying to think of new ways to catch his attention. "Maybe I should give him space," she thought. It was to hard though. He was so, attractive.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:53 pm

He kept walking, working hard to recognize the right way in the scenary that was fastly become dark: probably it hadn't been a good idea leave the cave so late, but he didn't feel calm with Eris around...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:56 pm

Meg eyes lit open. She had the perfect idea. She slowly backed away from the group and let out a yelp. "Oww," she cried falling to the ground. She saw Ping turn around and she smiled. "Oh Ping, I think I twisted my ankle!"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:05 pm

He wa keeping to walk when, suddenly, she heard Meg's voice moan in pain. He turned immediatly his head searching for her: why was she so afar from them? Oh, it didn't matter: he ran immediatly to her and, cerefully, he touched her ankle "Does it hurt?" he asked, trying to check better.
As always when there were other priorities, he didn't give importance to the fact that he was actually touching her...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:07 pm

She tried to hide her smile. "Just a little," she replied trying to stand up. She instantly fell back down. "Sorry, I've always got, 'weak ankles'," she said thrusting her lower leg close to his face.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:12 pm

When she tried to stand up, falling back down, he didn't have the time to do anything since she pulled her leg close to his face: he swallowed, trying to hide the embarassment, so, looking at her in the face, he replied "You can't walk in that conditions. I'll carry you." but, before to take her, he waited for her agreement
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:14 pm

Meg couldn't help but smile. "Oh thank you, Ping," she said. Yes yes yes! He finally offered to hold her. Even though it was a gesture alot of people would make, it meant alot coming from Ping.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:20 pm

He gently took her in his arms, being careful to not hurt her. When she was comfortable enough in his arms he restarted to walk.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:25 pm

She snuggled up to his chest trying to block out the whole world. She closed her eyes and started to dose off. He was so strong. His body felt perfect against hers. She opened her eyes. I thought had quietly sneaked into her thoughts without notice. Would she.. sleep with him? She hadn't thought of it that way. She tried to block out the thought because she really didn't know what to think. She just concentrated on the moment and tried not to ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:29 pm

He wasn't actually that strong, he was better in agility and velocity, but he could handle the fatigue and pretend as always that he wasn't even tired. And also she... she seemed so light in his arms... Feeling her body against him... he swallowed: he was getting embarassed again, but he surely couldn't stop to carry her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Are you ok? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you ok?   Are you ok? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you ok?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Volcano-
Jump to: