Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A nice..Surprise.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eris
Admin
Eris

A nice..Surprise. Empty
PostSubject: A nice..Surprise.   A nice..Surprise. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:20 am

Ping had noticed her, And he came near. She Had disappeared. When she noticed he had found her hiding place. She grinned to herself. She slowly moved behind him. ''Ping..'' She whispered. As she disappeared once again. ''Ping..'' She whispered again. Sooner or later it would drive him crazy.
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
Ping

Ping

A nice..Surprise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice..Surprise.   A nice..Surprise. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:28 am

Tha voice made him have chills: so it was her again! He had the suspect, but he thought it couldn't be... instead... but wherever he turned he could hear only her voice, never see her: that was driving him crazy! He stopped "What do you want? SHow yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

A nice..Surprise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice..Surprise.   A nice..Surprise. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:32 am

She laughed, ''Oh ping..You think you can make me afraid?'' She said in a whisper as She twirled around him, But not visible for his eyes. It blew a slight breeze through his hair. As she brought her face closer to his ear. ''Are you afraid?'' She whispered. As she blew a slight breeze in his ear. Moving away from him quickly, She laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

A nice..Surprise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice..Surprise.   A nice..Surprise. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:37 am

That trick was really annoying him: why was she playing with him in that way? What did she want? Of course he didn't think she could be afraid of him... but he just couldn't show that he was afraid! At her question he replied with a decided "No."
He turned his head again to search her, but again she wasn't there... he should have done better giving up with searching her... if she didn't want to be seen, he had no possibilities...
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

A nice..Surprise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice..Surprise.   A nice..Surprise. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:54 am

''Not afraid?'' She suddenly appeared before his eyes. ''Really...Interesting.'' She said as she floated around him. ''How about I hurt your little friends? Since you are such a good liar, I suppose you would not mind lying about the fact that you played a game with me and are the reason that one of them will be in great pain soon...'' She smirked at him. As she stopped just before him.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

A nice..Surprise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice..Surprise.   A nice..Surprise. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:00 am

When he suddenly appeared in front of him he had to use all his self-control to not jump for the surprise, but he could feel however his heart missing a beat. He followed her with the glance, while she was floating around him "Why hurt someone else? I'm here. The game was between me and you." he puntualized: they could even not be his friends, but he couldn't allow the goddes to hurt innocent people, expecially if they were gentle and fragile as Meg and Jane...
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

A nice..Surprise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice..Surprise.   A nice..Surprise. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:05 am

She laughed amused by his strength. She laid her hand on his cheek. ''But why hurt you?'' She asked as she tapped up his chin. She floated through him. ''Besides I am already full in progress for my plans, So don't you worry. I won't harm you.'' She said as she grinned light.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

A nice..Surprise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice..Surprise.   A nice..Surprise. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:10 am

Feeling her hand on his cheek he couldn't avoid a chill, and when she floated through him was even worse, but he kept his self control and stayed quiet...
plans? what plans? Gosh, he didn't cared to be hurted, he was used, he could stand it, but he couldn't allow her to hurt someone else
"Then why not me? Why hurt someone else?"
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

A nice..Surprise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice..Surprise.   A nice..Surprise. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:13 am

She raised her eyebrow, ''Didn't I just ask you why you would want to get hurt? I would not dare to hurt a face of a soon to be womanizer. Really the lady's prefer a man who is quiet and shy...'' She said as she smirked at him, Floating closer to him. ''So back to my question, Why you?''
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

A nice..Surprise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice..Surprise.   A nice..Surprise. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:18 am

Womanizer? The only word risked to make him blush... better not focus on it, and after all he had to reply...
"Because i'm here now, because the game was between us, and I can last more then a fragile girl: you can have... more fun" he hesitated a bit on the last thing: sure, he was used to the pain but it was still... painful! But he had to do it, had to... and he had to convince her to do it...
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

A nice..Surprise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice..Surprise.   A nice..Surprise. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:25 am

She laughed. ''Oh so it is a girl!'' She smirked. ''For an instance I thought you were talking about John, But I was not talking about hurting somebody body wise...I meant emotional wise..'' She said as she floated behind him. ''So what you say? Megara or Jane?'' She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

A nice..Surprise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice..Surprise.   A nice..Surprise. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:28 am

She was thinking to another man? Really? No... no, she was teasing him...
"You already asked me this question..." he replied laconical... how could he distract her from the two girl?
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

A nice..Surprise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice..Surprise.   A nice..Surprise. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:36 am

She smirked. ''I know...But I was wondering If you were smart enough to give me the same answer twice...'' She floated under him. As she moved before him. ''So...Ping...what will it be..'' She waved her hand. reviling two images, One of Jane in a red dress, Reviling just a little bit too much cleavage as it should. The other one of Meg, In a beautiful dark purple gown with one strain of hair before her right eye, Both looking at him seductively. Eris disappeared, As she moved behind him, Both the images whispered his name as she had done before.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

A nice..Surprise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice..Surprise.   A nice..Surprise. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:41 am

What the hell did it mean? Where the hell did she go? And what...why...why...what were they doing those two images there? Jane and... Meg... why that glance? What was going on? He couldn't blush in that moment... he turned his glande with only a little red on his cheek
"Stop to play, Eris!" he couldn't help but shout
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

A nice..Surprise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice..Surprise.   A nice..Surprise. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:49 am

She laughed, ''Why? You don't like it?'' She snapped her finger making John Smith appear in the image, He grabbed the two women by their waists, Pulling them closer. ''Come on Ping..These women need a strong and confident man..Nothing like you..'' The two women just laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

A nice..Surprise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice..Surprise.   A nice..Surprise. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:58 am

At the new image an annoyed expression appeared on his face: why was she playing with him in that way? He had understood her game: she thought that he would have reacted being jealous, didn't she? But he wasn't attracted by women in that way... at least... no... actually neither by males... his sexuality was something that, for obvious reasons, he decided to not even think about... that image was making him angry... but not really for the reason that probably Eris was thinking... he grabbed tighter the lance that he was still keeping in his hands, tempted to throw it to the image... he didn't reply, and tried instead to look eslewhere...
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

A nice..Surprise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice..Surprise.   A nice..Surprise. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:21 am

She smirked at his annoyed expression. Letting the image disappear in the wind. She floated around him one more time. ''I shall tell Megara you said hey..'' She said as she slowly went into the direction he had used to come here.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

A nice..Surprise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice..Surprise.   A nice..Surprise. EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:25 am

Ping opened wide his eyes...
no...
she can't...
As soon as she floated away he ran again toward the cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A nice..Surprise. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice..Surprise.   A nice..Surprise. Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice..Surprise.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Volcano-
Jump to: