Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Importance Of A Lost Knife

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jim

Jim

The Importance Of A Lost Knife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Importance Of A Lost Knife   The Importance Of A Lost Knife - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:28 am

"A new family? Who in the world would want someone they don't know as part of their family?" Jim said in a distrustful voice. "It's different when it's a baby," he added when he remembered what Sinbad had told him about his own family.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Importance Of A Lost Knife   The Importance Of A Lost Knife - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:50 am

'Of course I didn't mean some total stranger, you idiot,' he joked and nudged him playfully, trying to cheer him up a bit after what he'd said before, 'I guess you're right about that, but that doesn't mean you can't find some great friends on this island and get that close to them, does it?'
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: The Importance Of A Lost Knife   The Importance Of A Lost Knife - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:07 am

Jim couldn't help but laugh, even if it was only a little bit.
"I guess not," Jim said with a vague smile. "But I've never really been good at making friends," he said a bit embarrassed as he remembered how he had always just stuck to his sister and only made friends with her friends because she introduced him to them.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Importance Of A Lost Knife   The Importance Of A Lost Knife - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:03 pm

Sinbad smiled when Jim laughed, glad that he at least looked like he was feeling better now, 'oh come on, there must be one person in this place that you've made friends with,' he said, though he couldn't really say who was who on this island since he'd never been properly introduced to anyone else. Not that he really minded that right now.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: The Importance Of A Lost Knife   The Importance Of A Lost Knife - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:36 pm

Jim looked at Sinbad and thought about it. Then he looked down again. "I mostly just keep to myself.."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Importance Of A Lost Knife   The Importance Of A Lost Knife - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:32 pm

'Well ..' he started as he tried to think of someone he might have seen Jim hanging around with, but whenever he saw him he was always alone, 'what about me?' he said eventually as he watched Jim's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: The Importance Of A Lost Knife   The Importance Of A Lost Knife - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:55 pm

Jim thought about the people he had actually talked to here on this island. He had talked briefly with the blonde girl who was the goddess' sister. And then he had spent some time with the girl Ping. But he barely knew any of them. And then there was of course..
Jim looked up at Sinbad when he heard his suggestion. His eyes lighted up a little. Sinbad? Sinbad annoyed him, pissed him off and made fun of him all the time. But even so Jim had never seen him as a bad person. Not even after their unsual first meeting. It had freaked him out at first. But Sinbad had not only helped him find his way, he had also given him his knife back.
"I'd like that," Jim said eventualy and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Importance Of A Lost Knife   The Importance Of A Lost Knife - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:31 pm

'Great,' he said with a grin, 'it might be nice having someone younger than me to boss around again,' he said as he thought about all the fun he and his brother had when they were younger. 'And now you have your very own unofficial babysi .. I mean guide to the island,' he added and stuck his tongue out playfully at Jim.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: The Importance Of A Lost Knife   The Importance Of A Lost Knife - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Jim laughed. "Great. Do you want to go explore the forest to see if there's anything interesting out there?" he suggested. If he had a guide like Sinbad then it couldn't go totally wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Importance Of A Lost Knife   The Importance Of A Lost Knife - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:53 pm

'Are you really sure that you want to embarrass yourself by getting us lost out there again?' he joked as he stood up and stretched his arms high above his head. He'd gotten a little too comfortable in Jim's bed and knew that if they really were going to go out exploring then he had to be focused, since he wouldn't just be looking out for himself anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: The Importance Of A Lost Knife   The Importance Of A Lost Knife - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:05 pm

"I doubt it will be a problem with you as me guide," he said before he stood up. "By the way.. thank you fo finding my knife," he said and smiled at Sinbad. Talking to him had really cheered him up.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The Importance Of A Lost Knife   The Importance Of A Lost Knife - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:46 pm

'What are friends for?' he said and smiled. Suddenly Sinbad reached over and ruffled Jim's hair, 'race ya,' he called out, just like he used to when he played with his brother as a kid, before quickly running out of the room and disappearing down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: The Importance Of A Lost Knife   The Importance Of A Lost Knife - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:55 pm

Jim didn't realise what was going on before Sinbad was already out of the room. "H-hey, wait up," Jim shouted before he ran after Sinbad. He catched up with him outside the tree where Sinbad seemed to have stopped up and wait for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Importance Of A Lost Knife   The Importance Of A Lost Knife - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Importance Of A Lost Knife
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4