Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A walk in the woods

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jim

Jim

A walk in the woods - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk in the woods   A walk in the woods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:54 am

Jim looked at her blushed and started to blush a little himself. He had never spent a lot of time with girls, except for his sister. "I... I think it suits you... having your hair like that and all," he said as he started to blush more and looked down. Of course it wasn't just the hair, she seemed so different. Could it just be because he knew she was a girl now? He wasn't sure if that was it, or if there really was a difference. Eventually he agreed with himself that there really was a difference.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the woods   A walk in the woods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:22 am

She didn't know what to reply when he said that she looked better in that way, she just remained silent again for a while before to stutter a low "I-I don't t-t-think it m-makes a-any d-d-difference h-howe-however..." she kept looking down, still red, without even noticing that outside was starting to rain: Jim most likely would have noticed it, since the cave was pretty small and he was really exposed to the rain
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the woods   A walk in the woods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:59 am

While she remained silent Jim noticed that it had started raining, feeling the rain drops on him. "I think.. you look p-pretty," Jim said with a shy smile and slightly red cheeks. Jim moved a bit closer to Ping to avoid the rain that was still increasing. The sound from the raindrops where so loud and it covered the entrance to the cave.The smell of rain in the morning started filling the cave.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the woods   A walk in the woods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:08 am

She blushed even more when he said that she looked pretty and, still looking down, she mumbled back "N-no I d-don't..." Then, suddenly, Jim moved closer to her: only in that moment she raised her glance noticing the rain. She couldn't blame him, he didn't have a lot of choise if he didn't want to wet himself, though she couldn't say to feel comfortable with him so close to her, and if he actually wanted to protect himself he had to come even closer. They didn't have a lot of space, it was good only for one person... it meant they had to stay reeeeally close...
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the woods   A walk in the woods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:18 am

"You r-really do," Jim said as he looked down. He soon realised that he'd have to move closer to Ping if he didn't want to get wet. It was cold enough at it was, if his clothes got soaked he'd definitely catch a cold, something he didn't want to. He moved even closer to Ping, scratching up against her arm. "S-sorry," Jim said when he touched her and quickly tried to position himself so he didn't touch either her or the rain. By doing so he accidently moved his hand from the ground and lost his balance which led him to falling in over her, touching her boobs in the fall. He quickly looked up and apologized nervously.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the woods   A walk in the woods - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:27 am

She didn't have time to reply anything before he pushed himself against her and suddenly, falling, touched her breast. She didn't even think to can blush so much. Her eyes were wide opened in surprise and didn't even manage to reply to him, and, because of the rain, he couldn't even however move and he was stucked close to her, really close to her...
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the woods   A walk in the woods - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:56 pm

Jim sat in silence, embarrassed about what had just happened. "I didn't mean to..." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the woods   A walk in the woods - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A walk in the woods
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3