Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Got to do this on my own.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Got to do this on my own. Empty
PostSubject: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:17 am

Rose had went back to her room after her conversation with Shan Yu. She felt a little bit better. As she walked into her room, Closing the door behind her. She instantly looked into the mirror. As she almost did not recognize herself. Such a sad image. As she stepped closer to the mirror. Laying one hand on it. She shook her head, That was just an illusion. As she winked. Feeling the same tears sting in her eyes. She bit her lip as she pushed the mirror over. ''Stupid mirror...'' Wiping away the tears, as this did not seem to work. She let herself sink into the bed again. Fighting against the sadness that was slowly breaking her from the inside, Piece by piece. Biting her lip more as she finally seemed to get control off her tears. Sighing as she looked down.
How long was she going to cry over this? She stood up, Turning the mirror again as she looked at her image. Now it seemed even worse. She forced a smile on her lips. Though even if the smile covered up her sadness, She still did not look well..Sighing.
As she turned the mirror again. Not wanting to see herself. As imperfect as she was now. No one should see her.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:20 am

John didn't know what brought him into Rose's quarters, all he knew was, after defending her the other day at the Oasis and their kiss... it had all meant something and he needed her more than ever. As he knocked slowly on the door, he waited for an answer, but heard nothing except "stupid mirror". Frowning, he peeked his head around the door, and that was enough.

The sight of Rose broken, upset and alone. 'Rose's happiness must be protected.' Something within him snapped and instantly the curse broke, he was free, he could feel and he remembered. All of a sudden nothing else was important, he ran into Rose and took her up in his arms, kissing her tears away, he would never leave her side again.

"Rose, I remember, I'm so sorry for leaving you, I made a deal with Eris so you could be with Tulio... I thought you didn't want me... I..." John's voice cracked as he looked into her beatiful eyes, holding her close.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:48 am

Rose widen her eyes as suddenly she heard somebody come in. Not just anybody as she felt lips being pressed against hers. To surprised to even kiss back as she froze. This...Wasn't Tulio...It was John...Who else would kiss her... Something inside her tingled, But yet she did not kiss back. But yet not having the strength to pull away. Gasping for air as John pulled away. "Rose, I remember, I'm so sorry for leaving you, I made a deal with Eris so you could be with Tulio... I thought you didn't want me... I..." Rose shook her head. As she looked at John. Without a word she hugged.

Not able to express herself. As she held onto him. I made a deal with Eris...Rose let out a soft wince. so you could be with Tulio... Sniffing softly, ''H-How...Why...'' She sighed. Not wanting to ask anymore question. ''You shouldn't ...Not...over me..'' She could bare to get out of her throat. Holding onto him, As if he was the only thing she could hope for.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:59 am

"I would do anything for you Rose," John leaned back to look at her properly in slight shock she didn't realise how much she meant to him. "You are my everything and... the one condition was your happiness, it's why I now remember.. and I'm so sorry, I thought... You didn't need me." John looked solemn but was more worried about the blonde woman, he held so tightly in his arms. "I love you Rose and I shall never... never leave you and... oh Rose!" John gasped as he became overcome with his emotions and held her closer than ever.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:43 am

Rose blinked at his words, Not able to collect them all into her memory. The only words that stung her heart were "I love you Rose and I shall never... never leave you.'' She swallowed hearing such a words...She had heard it before..Even more words..As she bit her lip hard. Again lost in her words..Unsure what to say..How to express herself.
As she pulled away. ''John..'' She said as she looked up at him, Tears slightly fading away. Shaking her head as she looked down. She didn't...She couldn't...sighing deeply.
She couldn't.. All these emotions, Thoughts..Desires, She never knew them. And couldn't explain them either..
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:59 am

"What is it Rose?" John paused, pulling away and looking at her as she shook her head in his direction. His heart sank, so she didn't want him? Was that it? After all this time whilst he was cursed, he should've stayed that way. Why... why? He didn't understand, his heart thumped and jumped from his chest, his mind was clouded and his eyes unfocussed.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:14 am

She sighed. ''I..I don't know these ..emotions..'' Looking up at him. ''I shouldn't...T-Tulio broke up with me...and he threw himself off the waterfall...'' She sighed. As she looked into his eyes. ''J-John..I..don't...know...this...feeling...'' She felt sad, But yet safe. She did not want John to go. She did not want to lose him as well. As she grabbed his hand, placing it against her cheek.
''Just..don't leave me alone..'' She sighed as she looked into his eyes. It wasn't about wanting him..She just desired him to stay here. Giving him a soft kiss on his hand.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:39 am

John was so shocked, he fell backwards, his head spinning. This was not how things were supposed to happen, he blinked slowly at the news, not sure how to respond. All he knew is he wanted to comfort her and lifting her chin up, he pressed his lips gently against hers with a sad smile. "I shall never leave you Rose, you will never be alone, I shall always be here for you." He nodded decisively before she kissed his hand and he took her into his arms. "I am yours Rose and always will be. Yours forever. My heart belongs to you."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:18 am

Rose closed her eyes softly as she snuggled closer to him. He gave his heart to her...But yet she couldn't hold it...She hadn't..She couldn't make herself become so weak as Tulio had made her. She sighed. Forcing a smile on her face. She looked up at him. Letting a hand go through his hair. ''But..how can you give yourself to me..When I cannot do the same..'' She whispered. As if a secret. ''I can never give you what you gave me...'' She said as her smile was slightly bitter..Shaking her head. ''John..my heart and head are not equal to one another...Usually I would know what to do...I would know how to respond to ones actions..But now..I don't..I am so confused..And..I am not sure if you will find what you seek with me...'' She said, feeling the same tears and the same pain in her heart return. The same stinging in her heart, But yet the pull to stay where she was. Stay with John.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:25 am

"I know you Rose... and I don't know, I can't explain it..." John faltered as he tried to think of the words, he was not worried, he knew they would find a way to be together somehow. He understood that now. "I feel this pull towards you, wherever I am, I want to be near you, with you. I don't want to be without you, but it's more than that..." John frowned and paused to think. What did he mean? "It's like your my soulmate." He finally spoke the words that had been lingering in his mind since their kiss. It was like she was his and he was hers and it would be that way forever.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:57 am

Rose didn't understand...She did not want to be without John, But she wasn't sure what this feeling was...Because she couldn't love him..Could she? She had loved Tulio, Promised herself never be so weak again..She frowned slightly at the word soul mate. ''What..is a s-soul...mate?'' She didn't understand. She had no soul..So she could never have a soul mate...what ever it was..
Looking into his eyes. Letting her hand go through..A mate was a friend..or lover..but she had no soul..Once again a bitter smile was formed on her face. ''I don't have a soul..I could never..''Shaking her head without any further words.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:30 am

"Of course you do, everyone does," John smiled gently and touched the side of her face. "But it is more metaphorical, it just means two individuals who are destined to be with one another." He sighed as the recognition flew over him that this must be way he had fallen in love with her so quickly, this must be why he was so drawn to her and even a curse couldn't keep them apart. He kissed her lovingly on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:07 am

Rose sighed softly. His kiss was just too lovingly..As she looked down. Destined to be together..Rose looked at him. Why did it hurt to see him look at her with such a loving glance..Maybe..it..it was better to give him what he wanted...
As Rose slightly moved closer to John, Moving her head towards his. Letting her lips linger on his for a second Before closing the space between them, As she softly kissed him. Letting her hand res on his chest, While her heart was racing..Screaming not to do this. Her head twisting around.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:54 am

At Rose's reaction, John assumed she agreed and he could no longer resist her advances. Moving closer towards her, he took her up into his arms and laid her on the bed, smothering her with kisses. "I love you Rose," He murmured between kissing her neck. "And whether you know it or not, I know you love me too." He smiled, knowing it was true whether she was in denial or not as he smiled. He would not do anything further without a hint she desired him too.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:08 am

Rose softly let him lay her down on the bed, As she looked up at the ceiling her glance blank. "And whether you know it or not, I know you love me too." Rose sighed softly. Moving his head to her to look into his eyes. ''How do you know...'' She whispered. As she let her hand softly caress his cheek. She kissed his cheek softly, Before hugging him.
Holding him near herself. Biting her lower lip. She couldn't say if she loved him..But yet she did not want to let him go. Shocking in her slightly tears.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:32 am

"Because it's either that or your attracted to my charms and good looks," John laughed raising an eyebrow and pausiing from holding her to strike a macho pose before leaning back down, rolling over and holding her against his chest. "Soulmates belong together, if you are mine, I must be yours." He said simply with a small smile and brushed a piece of blonde hair behind her ear in his usual way. "I am your sun and you are my moon and that is the way it shall always be." He spoke philosphically almost as he gazed out the window into the darkness before breaking the heavy atmosphere. "Whether you like it or not," He grinned and tickled her slightly to make her giggle, he so loved her laugh.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:49 am

Rose sighed softly. Smiling lightly as he tried to make her smile. But being bound to someone like that did not sound right somehow..She got out his grip as she sighed. Sitting on the edge of the bed. ''John...I..I don't know..'' She shook her head.
Biting her lip. As she fought against another wave of tears as she stood up. Walking through the room. Shaking her head.
''I can't do this..'' She said as she swallowed..
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:56 am

John's heart sank once more as she turned away from him, he decided not to push her and to stay where he was. He didn't know what to say... He loved her, but he couldn't force her to return his advances. "Perhaps... I should go," He sighed, deciding she needed time alone to grieve for Tulio. "I won't be far away, I promised I wouldn't leave you... so," He smiled gently before playfully saluting her and walking away slowly. With his back to her, she couldn't see his face darken, the smile fade and his eyes sting.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:26 am

Rose looked at John as he walked away. Though she did not know what to do, Inside she was so torn. And from the outside it looked even worse. She quickly stepped to take hold of John's hand before he could walk away. She couldn't explain herself.
And hurting others was not what she wanted. As John was clearly hurt as well. He loved her...And she couldn't give back what he wanted to give her. "Soulmates belong together, if you are mine, I must be yours." Rose tightened her grip on his hand.
Without a word she just stood there. Looking at him, As if she tried to explain what she couldn't say.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:00 am

Rose pulling him back, he blinked slowly before turning around and forcing himself to look once more into her beautiful, grief-sticken eyes. Oh, what are you thinking Rose? He looked at her with longing that was clearly expressed on his face but he was speechless. He wasn't sure what else to say. She must not feel the same after all this time presuming she had, forgetting what they had was the worst mistake he had made. Yet, now he discovered they may not have ever had what he thought. Sighing deeply, he closed his eyes, attempting to block it all out.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:00 am

Rose saw his expression, As she just felt bad by making him feel bad. As he closed his eyes she looked down. What was she even doing? Why was she even feeling bad over all this...Tulio was gone...And now she was hurting the one who wanted to give her all..Why was she even hurting him so bad..When she did not want to. Rose stepped forward. Laying one hand on his cheek. Looking at him, She couldn't bare the slight pain that was seen. Even with his eyes closed. She slightly went to hug him. She never meant to hurt him. Maybe it was the best idea to forget about Tulio now...You cannot changed what has happened.

She held him close to her. ''I don't want to see you hurt..'' She whispered, Getting out of the hug. She kissed him softly on his lips. Pulling away as she held him close to her. ''I don't want to be the reason that you are hurt..'' Letting her lips softly linger on his. ''L...Let me be yours..'' She whispered softly against his lips.

Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:55 am

John saw Rose's expression once he opened his eyes when he heard her words, instantly his heart warmed as he was drawn towards the simple hope there may be a future for them. As she held him closer, he wrapped his arms around her and although the kiss took him aback, butterflies fluttered inside his stomach and as they broke apart, he found himself breathless. "You will always be mine, as I yours," He smiled and nodded reassuringly. "Whatever we may be to one another, friends or.. - lovers." He hesitated with the last word but smiled at her all the same, he would be with her whatever she required of him.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:34 am

Rose smiled softly. "Whatever we may be to one another, friends or.. - lovers." Lovers..Holding him closer. He had given all to her..Erased his memory, For something he would hope she would give her. Hope..And yet...She had fallen in love with a man who only abandoned her. When he had taken a bite in her mask. Rose narrowed her eyes slightly at the thought. And now he had found peace..As so should she..Rose kissed him once again. And yet she had forgotten what he meant to her.
Hugging him closely. ''L-lovers...?'' She asked.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:09 am

John nodded in response to her question as words escaped him, he didn't know what to say. It was one of the first times he had been so direct in what he wanted and it made him nervous. Yes, she knew he loved her but she didn't know he wished something to come of it. She may have guessed, of course.. but... he sighed, still unsure what to do.

"Only if you would wish it to be so..." John looked down, not able to look at her as he wondered how she would respond, he shuffled his feet in nervousness.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:35 am

Rose smiled softly. Though she was so confused and twisted, But maybe if she took this step she would feel better. ''I wouldn't wish Nothing more..'' She said, And it even sounded true..Somehow it felt true as she kissed his lips again. And this time she could allow herself to press a little more passion into the kiss itself. Letting her arms wrap around his neck.
Pulling him closer. She didn't know this rush through her body. It felt so warm. And so nice. A slight tingle in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got to do this on my own.   Got to do this on my own. Empty

Back to top Go down

Got to do this on my own.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Temple of Chaos :: Rose's Chamber-
Jump to: