Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Searching for a lost item

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim

Jim

Searching for a lost item Empty
PostSubject: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:43 pm

Jim had no idea how long he had been here. He mostly kept to himself, trying not to get into any troubles. He had stayed near the big tree most of the time, afraid to get lost again if he walked too far away. But as the time passed he decided that he should at least try to find his lost pocket knife. He was now sure that it wasn't in the tree or in the area around it. The pocket knife was the only thing he had with him after the storm. He had always carried it on him, and now that he suddenly didn't have it anymore he felt anxiety all the time. He wanted it back. After all it was the last item he had that reminded him of his sister.

Jim went to the kitchen and got something to eat before he left the tree to walk further into the forest to look for the knife. If he walked in straight lines he should be able to get back again... right?
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:01 pm

'.. because, I love you'

His smile was enough for Sinbad to know that he felt the same way, he leant in to kiss the lips he'd imagined so many times before. But as soon as that bitch shouted his brothers name he woke up.
He'd been dreaming about his last moments with his brother ever since he became stranded here and sometimes he wondered if he cared or even noticed that he was missing ..

Sinbad shook his head, he shouldn't be dwelling on that when he was still stuck here. Once he found a way off this island then he could obsess about all the things he did wrong back then, but until then he had to learn as much as he could about this place.

'Which is why I went exploring in the first place ..' he thought as he looked around him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:20 pm

So far Jim had just walked straight ahead so he would easily be able to get back again. He still couldn't find his knife anywhere. But then again it was a huge place. He wasn't even sure if he had been in the area of the forest before or not.
Jim felt like he had been walking for a few hours. He decided to turn left, walk for a little while before he headed back to the tree. He figured if he didn't find his knife today then he could continue with the same thing in other directions.

As Jim was on his way back he could suddenly hear noises. It sounded like a big animal not so far away from him. He hadn't brought anything to protect himself with so he carefully walked closer to see what was ahead of him. To his surprise it wasn't an animal that had made the sound, but Sinbad. As soon as Jim saw him he turned around and walked in another direction. He had done his best to avoid Sinbad ever since the day he had met him. He didn't want to run into him now.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:42 pm

Suddenly Sinbad heard a rustling noise from behind him. He turned around quickly, knife in hand, ready to attack whatever creature had unluckily decided to sneak up behind him.
He relaxed when he saw someone walking away in the opposite direction. He laughed and put away his knife when he recognised who it was.

'It's been a while kid ..' he thought as he watched Jim disappear into the treeline.

Deciding it would be more fun to mess with the kid again rather than wander aimlessly around the forest, he started following him. Keeping his distance so as not to make his presence known .. for now at least.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:26 am

Jim continued to walk. Trying to get away from the place he had seen Sinbad while he tried to find his way back to the tree at the same time. After a while he realised that he had lost his orientation of where he was. He didn't want to turn back, afraid to run into Sinbad again. So instead he continued, hoping that maybe he'd at some point come to a place he recognised.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Sinbad kept to the shadows of the trees as he followed Jim further into the forest, but it soon became clear to him that the kid had no idea where he was going.

'Lost?' he said casually as he walked out into the open and closer to Jim, a smug smile slowly appearing on his face, 'need help finding your way back kid?'
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:08 pm

Jim hadn't known that Sinbad had been following him, so when he heard Sinbad's voice he jumped slightly from the surprise. Jim turned around and looked at Sinbad who was coming closer. "I know where I'm going, so just leave me alone," he snorted.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:41 pm

'And where is that exactly?' he said as he stood in front of him, ignoring the fact that Jim didn't want him near him.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:47 pm

"That's none of your business," Jim replied irritated. Sure, he could use some help to find his way back to the tree, but he was way too stubborn to admit it.. especially to Sinbad. "Don't you have something better to do?" he asked, hoping to get rid of the man in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:07 am

'What could be better than this?' he asked and laughed, knowing that his prescence was getting to him.
He started walking away in a random direction for a moment before suddenly turning back, 'you know, I've heard rumours that there are some pretty vicious animals on this island ..' he said as he started slowly walking in circles around Jim, 'it would be a shame if you were attacked by one and you didn't have one of these to defend yourself with ..' he said as he stood behind Jim and suddenly caught him by the neck, his knife pressed gently against his skin, '.. don't you think?' Sinbad knew that the kid didn't have a knife of his own, if he did then he would have definitely used it the first time they met.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:25 pm

Jim was relieved when he saw Sinbad walk away. He turned, about to walk in the other direction. He stopped instinctively when he heard Sinbad's voice again. Jim wasn't sure what Sinbad was up to this time, but it probably wasn't anything good. He was caught off guard when Sinbad grabbed his neck and pressed the knife against his skin. Jim gulped, not sure what to answer Sinbad.
"I'm heading back to the tree so I'm sure I'll be fine," Jim said slightly annoyed and tried to get out of Sinbad's grip without getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:26 am

Sinbad laughed softly when he started struggling against him, 'so tell me Jim, which way would that be exactly?'
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:36 pm

"Uhm, that..." Jim started as he tried to get his orientation back. But it was no use. He had no idea what way it was, but he wouldn't let Sinbad know that. "Just let me go already," he said in a slightly desperate tone. "I don't need your 'help' or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:25 pm

'As you wish ..' Sinbad said quietly as he let him go, more interested in seeing where the kid went without his help. He started watching him as he absent-mindedly started playing with his knife.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Jim studied Sinbad for a little while after he had letting him go, just to see what he was up to.
"Well, I'm off," Jim said before he started walking in the direction he thought was most fitting, hoping it was the right one.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:32 pm

'Great, I'm coming too,' he said as he caught up with him, walking by his side now, a smug smile on his face, 'I want to be right here when you realise you started off in the completely wrong direction ..'
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:59 am

"Great," said sarcastically to himself when he heard Sinbad planned on following him. There wasn't really anything he could do about it. Jim looked at Sinbad for a moment before he turned his head again and looked in front of him. Was Sinbad telling the truth or was he just messing with him? Jim continued for a while, he didn't want to give up.
Jim walked for a long time with Sinbad right next to him. He didn't say anything. He did his best to pretend he was alone, but Sinbad's presence annoyed him and put pressure on him. Eventually Jim stopped up, trying to think about what to do. Should he just continue blindly or admit he was lost and ask Sinbad for help?
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:49 am

Sinbad continued to play with his knife as they walked in silence, waiting for the moment that Jim would admit that he was wrong so he could torment him some more.

'Ready to give up and beg for my help?' he said with a smirk when they finally stopped walking.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:55 am

Jim looked at the ground while he thought about Sinbad's offer for a while. Then he looked up at Sinbad. When he saaw the smirk on his face, Jim turned his head away.
"Fine," he said irritated. "What way would you suggest?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:03 pm

'That doesn't sound like begging to me,' he said and laughed as he watched Jim, '.. try again.'
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:26 pm

Jim continued not looking at Sinbad. Was he serious? Did he really want him to beg before he would help him? He clenched his fist. Would he really have to stoop so low? He couldn't get himself to do it.
"Forget it," he said before he turned away from Sinbad and started walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:41 pm

For a moment Sinbad thought that he might actually do it and when he walked away he was a little disappointed. He put away his knife and rolled his eyes before running a little to catch up with him.

'Aww come on kid, I was only joking,' he said and put his hand on Jim's shoulder, turning him around to face him, 'I'd hate to think what might happen to you if I left you alone like this ..' he said seriously for a moment before smirking again, '.. then who else would I have so much fun with?'
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:50 pm

It surprised Jim to see Sinbad actually being serious, even if just for a moment. He seemed to always just be messing with him.
Jim looked at Sinbad for a while without saying anything. "What way then?" he asked eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:00 pm

Sinbad smiled to himself when Jim decided to follow him, so he simply nodded his head in the direction they should go and started walking.

'What were you doing out here by yourself anyway?' he asked after a while.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:06 pm

Jim soon realised that if he had continued walking by himself then he would just have gotten further away and lost in the forrest.
"Uhm nothing really," he said, not wanting to let Sinbad know about his lost knife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for a lost item   Searching for a lost item Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for a lost item
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Forest-
Jump to: