Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gotta catch 'em all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Gotta catch 'em all Empty
PostSubject: Gotta catch 'em all   Gotta catch 'em all EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:24 am

Shan yu walked through the forest to the temple. He brought his usual sacrifice to the altar. Clapping his hands and saying a little prayer. He bowed to the altar before he was about to take his leave.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all   Gotta catch 'em all EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:35 am

Rose wore a soft pink dress, That almost seem to float around her body. As she walked towards the altar, Just wandering around. As she heard a soft prayer. Looking up to see Shan Yu bow to the altar. ''Sir Shan Yu..'' She said as she nodded at him. ''I didn't know you were a man of Religion.'' She said soft. Forcing a soft smile on her lips. ''How's your wound...''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all   Gotta catch 'em all EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:44 am

He heard a familiar voice talk to him. He smirked before he turned around to face the voice. "Yes, I was praying for you to get a better aim my dear miss Rose." He said jokingly. "And it's healing well. Thank you for asking. How are you this fine day?"

OOC: Q.Q Where you gone my love?
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all   Gotta catch 'em all EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:51 am

(OOC: fucking computer turned off again v.v")

Rose nodded. She couldn't really laugh about his joke. As she smiled softly. "I'm glad your wound heals." She said. But than when Shan Yu asked her how she was doing she didn't really know what to answer. The same cold emptyness was still inside her. "I am.." She sighed. "I am doing fine." Giving him a forced smile again.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all   Gotta catch 'em all EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:26 am

He felt the coolness in the air when he had asked her how she was. It was a normal question, so something must have been bothering her. Then he saw the forced smile on her face and felt a little offended. She should know by now he was pretty trustworthy. It wasn't like he would go tell everybody about her secrets. "You know you can tell me miss Rose." He said sighing.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all   Gotta catch 'em all EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:39 am

Rose nodded. ''I know..But I would rather wan't to forget it...'' She said as she sighed. ''Tulio.. Committed suicide..'' Rose swallowed. Feeling the same tears find their ways to her eyes. She quickly looked down.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all   Gotta catch 'em all EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:44 am

That caught him by a surprise. So much so that his eyebrows shot up. "Tulio did? uh... I wouldn't have believed that from him. Why?" He could see she was upset, clearly going to cry soon. "Do you need a hug? One time only chance." He said trying to break the uncomfortable silence.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all   Gotta catch 'em all EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:48 am

Rose stepped forward into Shan Yu's arms. ''W-We..He..Broke up with me and ..He threw himself off the waterfall...Afterwards...'' She sniffed. Biting her lip. Not to break into pieces again.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all   Gotta catch 'em all EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:56 am

He embraced her, patting her back comfortingly. "I'm sorry to hear that." He wanted to continueathat sentence by telling how stupid Tulio actually was in his opinion, but one shouldn't speak ill of the dead. "He isn't worth your tears."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all   Gotta catch 'em all EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:04 am

Rose sighed. Maybe Shan Yu was right again..Was it really worth her tears..Maybe it wasn't at all..But why did she feel so empty. She laid her head on Shan Yu's chest. Sighing again. ''Maybe you are right....''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all   Gotta catch 'em all EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:29 am

"I'm always right." He said sounding pretty sure about himself. He knew how it felt to lose a loved one. Tua had left him and that had hurt like someone twisting a dagger right in his guts. But he had just hardened his heart and moved on. Not that difficult of a stunt. Just don't feel mercy, and that was it. "You will find someone better."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all   Gotta catch 'em all EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:48 am

Rose smiled softly at what he said about himself being right. She than stopped and grew slightly sad again at him saying finding someone better. ''I don't want anybody else..'' She sighed. ''Maybe it is better not to let my heart get attached to something again..''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all   Gotta catch 'em all EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:51 am

He let her go. Feeling the hug had lasted long enough. "And end up like me? Trust me, for a pretty young thing like you I hope you won't end up like me."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all   Gotta catch 'em all EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:32 am

Rose looked up at him. She smiled lightly. ''What is wrong with your life? You're free..Don't care about anything or anyone who is in your way.'' She said as she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all   Gotta catch 'em all EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:40 pm

He shook his head. "And do you think that is a good thing? I know I have destroyed lives. Lives that had more reason to live than me." He patted her shoulder. "Trust me, stay the way you are, don't become a hard boiled soul like me."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all   Gotta catch 'em all EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:36 pm

Rose sighed "mhm.." She nodded. Before she stepped forward again to hug him. "You know you aren't the beast like everyone else says you are."
She let her head lay on his chest. "You actually are the kindest off all the humans.." Saying that it made her realise that she did not have any other friend. Only Shan Yu. Megara surely disliked her, Jane wasn't on Rose her good side either. Only Tiana had been kind to her so far. As wel for Helga.
Though she had never spoken to them as much as she did to Shan Yu. John had been there for her, but now he wasn't himself. And somehow it was slowly killing Rose as wel. And yet Tulio would be angry if she talked to Shan Yu or John. Not even aware that she had no other friends. Rose looked down. As she felt the same tears form into her eyes. If only Tulio had listened. Now only had Shan Yu and maybe John. To seek the comfort. Eris would be here too. But somehow she did not seem to understand as Shan Yu did. After all she was no human so it was predictable. But yet realizing that you have only one good friend..it hurted.

(OOC: got carried away xD)
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all   Gotta catch 'em all EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:32 am

OOC: Q.Q I'm so lonely in chat.... -dies alone- v.v

He was surprised when she hugged him again. He placed his hands on her back, rubbing it comfortingly. "Maybe so, but don't let them know." He said jokingly. He didn't want too many friends. Because friends meant that you had to ahow them your sore spots. And that had alwasy been difficult for him.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all   Gotta catch 'em all EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:43 am

Rose smiled softly, ''I shall not.'' She said as she got out the hug again. She stepped backwards. ''...Could you keep an eye on the humans at the tree?'' She asked as she looked up. Not planning on going back there for now..
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all   Gotta catch 'em all EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:11 am

He tilted his head slightly. He was confused. "Like how? You want me to keep them out of trouble? Or just report what they are up to?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all   Gotta catch 'em all EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:39 am

''See what they are up to.. I cannot keep my eye on them at the moment..So if you would be so kind to do that for me..'' She said looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all   Gotta catch 'em all EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:31 am

He nodded. "Sure miss Rose. I can do that."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all   Gotta catch 'em all EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:36 am

Rose nodded. ''Thank you..'' She hugged him one more time. Before turning around to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta catch 'em all   Gotta catch 'em all Empty

Back to top Go down

Gotta catch 'em all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Temple of Chaos :: The Altar-
Jump to: