Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morgenstund har gull i munn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

Morgenstund har gull i munn Empty
PostSubject: Morgenstund har gull i munn   Morgenstund har gull i munn EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:03 am

Tulio walked out of the tree, taking it the bloodred sunrise raising from over the horizon. The morning was extraordinary beautiful, and yet Tulio's mind was elsewhere, his vision clouded by a shade of grey that turned everything into misery. Still, he stood like always, staring towards the sun, thinking over his last actions feeling that he could not make himself regret them.
He had just left Megara's room, and knew very well his heart would break anew as soon as he laid eyes on his true love, but for now he wished not to think of it, instead trying to focus on the rising sun, the only ever-lasting aspect of his life. Trying to focus on the faint warmth it brought, whilst only being able to feel the utter cold from within himself.

Last edited by Tulio on Tue May 15, 2012 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Morgenstund har gull i munn   Morgenstund har gull i munn EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:08 am

Rose had left her room, Tulio hadn't come back in the night..Which had made her curiously on his whereabouts. As she walked towards the entrance in a fast pass. Just as she stood outside her view fell upon him.
A bright smile was formed on her face. She quickly went over to him laying her hand on his shoulder as she stepped before him.
''I knew I would find you here.'' She said as she looked into his rather sad eyes. Letting her lips touch his just slightly.
Smiling up at him. ''I missed you..'' She said as she let her hand on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Morgenstund har gull i munn   Morgenstund har gull i munn EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:13 am

He did not turn to face her as she spoke though he could recognize her voice anywhere. It cut through his chest like a razorknife, and he only closed his eyes for a second to regain control of his emotions. When she laid a hand on his shoulder however, his eyes opened in a sade, empty gaze, and as she kissed him he could have sworn his heart broke anew, and into far more pieces than earlier. It was one thing to hear of it and another to face her, and the matter that she seemed so happy and unphased by what she had done only let the betrayal bury deeper in his heart. How could she act as if nothing had happened, and still smile as she did? It gave him suspicions this was not the first, nor the last time she would ever betray him.
He did not say a word back to her. He could not deny his longing for her the day before, or even now when she was so close. Oh, how he wished to take her in his arms once more and caress her body with soft kisses. Oh, how he wished to pretend, but he could no longer neglect the truth that she did not love him as much as he was devoted to her. She never had, and most likely never would.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Morgenstund har gull i munn   Morgenstund har gull i munn EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:25 am

Rose her smile slowly disappearing from her lips as Tulio didn't answer..His look full with emotions. Negative emotions it was.
''What's the matter?'' She asked, A little bit surprised. Did..Megara..No..She couldn't.
Rose looked up at him once more before looking down. ''If there is anything you've heard about me..not being loyal to you it isn't true. I don't Love John.'' She sighed as she looked back up. ''Only you..''
It was true. Whatever feelings there were inside for John were only illusions. She loved him, Like she would love her mother.
Like she had loved her sister. But not in any romantic matter.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Morgenstund har gull i munn   Morgenstund har gull i munn EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:28 am

Her words did nothing to eliminate his fears, only confirming what he had already been told. If she knew why he looked as he did, there must have been truth in the rumour, and no matter what she said she had still not told him it was a lie, which was all he had wanted to know. He had wanted her to tell him it was not the truth, but a cruel lie. But she hadn't.
"It is not your love I question," he said, obviously struggling to keep himself calm in her presence whilst speaking.
"It is your actions alone," he continued, his voice almost breaking, but not quite. How could she do this to him again?
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Morgenstund har gull i munn   Morgenstund har gull i munn EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:34 am

''Did she also told you how I saved her life? Or did she only deceive you with telling you that I kissed John? If you wanted to know the truth you shouldn't have been looking elsewhere,'' She laid her hand upon his chest.
''John murdered Anya.'' She said looking into his eyes. ''Megara challenged him, He was about to slash with his knife. If I hadn't stopped him. Megara would be dead.'' She took another breath. ''I am not proud of my actions.'' Shaking her head as she looked down. ''I thought that maybe, With the slightest kiss he would return to his normal self.'' Letting her hand off Tulio's chest.
''But my actions remained in vain. As does your faith in me.'' She said sighing as she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Morgenstund har gull i munn   Morgenstund har gull i munn EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:39 am

He could not let himself focus on her words, swallowed by the hatred and agony he felt within his heart, and he stepped away from her as soon as she touched him, making it clear he could not stand her tocuh. Could not deal with the pain it brought him.
"It does say something about a person whose first idea to stop a sword is by seduction," he snapped at her, his hatred shining through, but also his bitter agony as his eyes watered with tears. He however blinked them away quickly, not wanting to shed tears over her. The last thing he needed now was his dignity being broken as well, he would not regret this moment. He hoped.
"I do not wish you to touch me again. Must the sky fall to the earth, by Heaven and all I believe, stay away from me."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Morgenstund har gull i munn   Morgenstund har gull i munn EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:52 am

Rose stepped backwards. Looking down, Biting her lower lip. ''Please Tulio..'' She looked up, Tears filling her eyes.
She didn't care if he saw her shed a tear. Somewhere he was true. Rose stepped backwards once more.
Swallowing as she couldn't stop her own tears streaming down her face. ''What if I promise..Make a vow..That I shan't touch or even look at any other man than you..'' The idea of it did not seem so bad. Though she would have to make the female guests her friend. ''I beg you.'' She said as she stepped forward again. Carefully not to touch him, But her body still close to his.
Her face close to his. Looking up into his eyes as it seemed he was hurt as well. But not the way Rose was hurt.
''I beg you, Give me one last chance..'' She whispered, Her tears rolling down her face. ''I will be yours. Only yours.''
Rose couldn't stand the pain inside her, Over and over. Why did he have to question her.
''I would stay in my room at all time. Just to be yours. If that is what makes you happy..I wouldn't want anything else but your happiness..And I never meant to betray you..I shall never betray you..Just..Please give me one more chance..''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Morgenstund har gull i munn   Morgenstund har gull i munn EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:57 am

"I have granted you enough!" he yelled in a sudden fit of anger. Seeing her cry only brought more pain to his chest, and he had to struggle to keep himself from clutching it, instead stepping back as his face turned red with both anger and the threat of tears.
"Too many times have you betrayed me to make me fall for your tempting promises now! It is far too late, do you not see?! I can never take you back after the pain you have brought me. Not until the end of time," he said, his voice quieting down as it threatened to break. He was forced to an almost whisper by the end of his words.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Morgenstund har gull i munn   Morgenstund har gull i munn EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:19 am

Rose winced as he yelled at her. Taking any word he had given her. Stepping back in defeat. She never meant to betray him.She never betrayed him so much. ''I.. I Have never betrayed the way you describe it!'' She said her voice high and full of pain. ''I am not the witch you think I am! And if my ears do not deceive me you have lingered your lips on another woman before. Which I forgave you for.'' She said as she couldn't control the shiver in her voice. ''I have never wanted to betray you, I thought it was the right thing. I hoped you would forgive me..After all I have been loyal to you.''
She shivered, If not from the pain than from the anger. How dared he think that? She had been loyal to him. Never had she wanted to betray him, Never had she even looked at any other man in the way she looked at him.

''Besides... If I will lose you no matter if I give up everything I can give you...why was Megara in your arms? Can't I at least know the truth about that?'' She said as the tears didn't stop. She just knew it was true now. Everything Eris had told her about humans. Everything Eris had showed her. It was all true. They were cruel. Much more cruel than she could ever be.
''Just know, That if you give me up now...I shall never return to you..I shall disappear. So you won't be bothered by all the rumors which have bewitched your mind..'' She stepped backwards once more.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Morgenstund har gull i munn   Morgenstund har gull i munn EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:31 am

"Is this what you call being loyal? Fleeing away with other men? Me finding you in another man's arms the way only two lovers can embrace? And now this? How do you expect any man to believe your words, do you even believe them yourself?" he said, no longer yelling, but the bitter spite in his voice was obvious. He had never been hurt like this, and the true pain of his heart shone through as he spoke to her, staring at her intently as if never wanting her to leave. He knew as soon as she did, it would be the last time he could see her again, and nothing more was wanted than for her to stay and keep her promises. However, he could not trust that she would, and he knew he could not handle another broken piece of his heart, now that most of it was already torn to pieces. He had never believed her a witch, he loved her with all of his might. It was nothing like she spoke of, but he could not face another day of torture, of pain and of despair. He could no longer take a chance with her.
"I swear to all my heart's content I love you like no other, and my days will be filled with an endless haze of grey once you are gone," he whipsered softly as he finally took a step towards her, taking her hand in his, and tearing up at the pain of her touch. He did not hold it long however, before his fingers found their way to her finger, and slowly pulled the ring off of it, laying it instead in her empty palm, looking down on her fragile, soft hands for a long, longing moment, before he let go of her.
"And as of Megara.." he spoke softly, finally looking her in the eyes once again with a determined expression.
"I am afraid that is no longer of any concern to you," he said in a voice that suggested their conversation was at an end before he turned around and attempted to walk away with heavy steps, every second fighting the urge to look over his shoulder at her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Morgenstund har gull i munn   Morgenstund har gull i munn EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:41 am

Rose stayed quiet, Just looking at him. What he saw of her..It was nothing what she had wanted him to see. Rose couldn't bare this..This vision what he saw her of. She had never flown with any other men. She had only looked comfort. Comfort Tulio couldn't give her at the time. As he took her hand she didn't look him in the eye, Nor looking at her hand in his. Looking to the side as he left her. She could hear his footsteps feeling how he just went further and further away from her.
Rose quickly picked up her dress running after him, She wrapped her arms around him from behind. ''P-Please..T-tulio..P-Please D-don't do this..'' She begged shivering through out her voice. As she pulled herself close to him. Not wanting him to walk away.
Not allowing him to as she held her arms tight around him. ''W-With all m-my heart..I beg you...D-Don't leave me.''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Morgenstund har gull i munn   Morgenstund har gull i munn EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:45 am

He stopped in his tracks, body stiffened as she wrapped her arms around him. Had he not only just told her how he could not bare her skin on his? How the pain was far too much for a simple heart like his? And yet she insisted on tormenting him like this.
"My heart... can not bear another burden.." he said softly, his voice begging her to let go of him as he was far too weak to pull away from her, or even turn to look at her without surrendering to the tears that were already fighting their way to the surface.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Morgenstund har gull i munn   Morgenstund har gull i munn EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:55 am

''P-please Tulio..Forgive m-me..I beg you..I-I will do anything p-please..Don't leave me. I cannot let you go...I will not let you go!'' She shivered as her vision was blurry. ''I w-will not let go..'' Tightening her grip.
She wouldn't let him go. Not like this. As she cried. Not caring about her status, She wasn't inhuman. As some might have described her to be. There were emotions, Feelings. She couldn't bare to lose Tulio.
Even if he had told her not to touch him. She wouldn't let go.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Morgenstund har gull i munn   Morgenstund har gull i munn EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:59 am

"Can you not hear me?" he asked as he turned around to face her, seemingly unphased by her tears, though they stung him to the core. Worse than his own stinging tears were hers and knowing he had brought upon her the same misery she had granted him. Seeing such a beautiful creature cry was such a sin he could swear then he was bound to Hell for all eternity.
"I can not bear it, will you not stop until you kill me?!" he yelled out of his mind from pure despair and desperation.
"Another piece of my heart, and I shall have nothing, do you hear me?" he smiled bitterly as he brushed her cheek with the back of his hand, no longer able to resist. The soft feel made him close his eyes, surrendering to the utter pain it caused him.
Softly, without opening his eyes he leaned down to kiss her lips as soft as he would have touched porcelain, as if she would break at the lightest touch of his lips, and in truth it did break him. Who knew such a simple gesture could cause such devastation?
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Morgenstund har gull i munn   Morgenstund har gull i munn EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:07 am

Rose winced again as he yelled at her. ''P-Please let m-me heal your heart..'' She begged. As she felt his hand touch her cheek. Feeling his lips touch hers. Her whole body shivered, From pain. From Hurt. She kissed back holding unto him the tightest as she could. Not stopping the shiver that was sent through her whole body again.
Shaking her head as she pulled away. ''Don't...Don't leave me..'' She kissed his lips again. ''I beg you..'' Tightening her grip one more time. ''Let me heal your heart...'' She whispered as she didn't stop kissing him. This would perhaps be one last time she had the opportunity to kiss those lips. She wouldn't let him go. ''And if this would kill you...Let me die with you..''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Morgenstund har gull i munn   Morgenstund har gull i munn EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:11 am

He smiled down on her, though his smile was filled with bitterness and grief. His eyes betrayed his true emotion, and they gave away his intentions before he could speak to confirm his decision. There was no other choice at hand, no matter how much he wished for there to be another way. It was not God's wish to see them together, and he could not fight their destiny.
"You beg of me not to leave.." he said softly, as if speaking up would hurt her. "But I already have..." he said so softly it was hard for her to hear him. A single tear rolled down his cheek as he once again tried to pull away from her kisses, needing to stand alone in order to stay on his feet. By her side he could only fall to his knees, and he dared not take the chance of it.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Morgenstund har gull i munn   Morgenstund har gull i munn EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:25 am

Rose shook her head. ''N-No...N-no..'' She laid her head on his chest. ''P-please...'' She buried her face into his chest. ''Please..''
She couldn't help herself any longer ''Every second I spend with you is another second of pure bliss. No matter how many times my lips caress yours. No matter how many times you grace me with your presence, you shall never, not even for an instant, be a fraction less perfect and special than you are now. More special than the sun in the sky, though you were to spend a lifetime by my side, I should never forsake you or take you for granted, for thus is the greatest sin a man could ever make."
She quoted his words. ''And yet...as a man...You stand before me...leaving me...when with all my heart...I give you everything..Everything I have to give..Even more..You tell me I am perfect...and special..Than why, Why don't you forgive me...I love you Tulio..More than anything. Please..''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Morgenstund har gull i munn   Morgenstund har gull i munn EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:33 am

He finally let the tears stream freely down her face as she quoted him, shocked the words had gotten so dead she remembered every word by design, and shocked even she could think such a thing of him not to love her as much as he loved life, if not more.
"I stand before you because of those very words, my love. Do you not see the Heavens wish us apart for you to share your life with a greater man? I could never be enough for you, the Gods knows I've tried to my heart's extent, but I shall never reach up to your glory. I beg of you to seek what you could not find in me with another, I beg of you to be happy. But if happiness means our goodbye, who am I to stand before you and selfishly steal your heart once again? I am giving your heart back for the very same reason I stole it away, because I love you like no other, and though your heart is pure as gold, I am not deserving of it.
If grief shall follow our farewells, then so be it, but grief shortly for life have so much beauty to offer if you know where to look it. Though my heart shall break the moment I let my arms release you, I shall be happy praying for your happiness."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Morgenstund har gull i munn   Morgenstund har gull i munn EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:01 am

Rose shook her head. ''You are enough for me Tulio..No man could give me what you gave me..'' She sighed. As her attempts just went into vain. Shaking her head heavy as she could see him cry as well. ''Why do we cry..You tell me about love. About wanting me happy..But I am not happy without you Tulio..Nor shall I ever be happy with another man..'' Rose let her hands wipe away his tears before hugging him. ''If your heart will break when you let go off me..Don't let go..'' She whispered. Shocking in her tears. As she let her lips meet his again. Looking into his eyes. ''Don't let go..'' She begged one more time.
Knowing deep inside. No begs would stop his decision..He had already let go..He told her himself...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Morgenstund har gull i munn   Morgenstund har gull i munn EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:15 am

He closed his eyes hard to stop the continuous stream of tears as he pulled her in tightly for a last embrace between lovers.
He let his hands feel the curve of her body, let his nose take in her intoxicating smell and let his lips taste the sweet perfection of her skin once more, focusing on memorizing it all, he never wanted to forget. He was scared of his own memory failing him, having this moment fade into the background as a shady backdrop in his mind. He wanted this moment to last forever.
But then he let go, and stepped away so far she could not reach him without following, and his eyes commanded her not to.
"You will find happiness in another, as you have with me. I swear to you, you shall again feel the sweet tingling of love as you wrap your arms around a man. Though the bitter grief can last long, overshadowing rational thought, it does not last forever, and I beg of you as a parting gift to hold on to the hope of true love. You simply havn't found it yet," he said and took another few steps backwards before turning around to walk away. He knew he could not stop her if she again decided to follow him, but he hoped she would not make it harder on them both than it already was. The stinging ache was punishment enough.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Morgenstund har gull i munn   Morgenstund har gull i munn EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Rose listened to his words not wanting to believe them refusing to believe them. As she just stood there, helpless.
Her body shivering from the tears that did not seem to stop. She watched him walk away. Even if she would stop him it wouldn't matter.
He wouldn't take her back. At that thought rose her legs felt weak. Never in her life had she felt so weak.
So help less. If not even worse with the tears in her eyes sje was also so vulnerable.
Rose stepped forward but her legs gave up. Falling to her knees. She looked down. As she could barely see through out the tears.
How could this increase so much pain..why did it hurt so much..and why had she allowed herself to become so weak.
As Rose looked up Tulio was already far away.

After some time rose gained back her strength to get herself to stand up.wiping away the tears. As she turned around. Taking slow deep breaths.
She wouldn't alllow herself to ever become so weak.. To ever let a human have so much hold over her.
As rose slowly started walking. She wasn't going to go back to the tree. She wasn't going to allow herself.
As she made way to the tempel. With every step the pain seemed to become greater.
But knowing that she couldn't do anything about it she continued walking.
It surprised her that this could hurt so much, feeling broken. But no bone could ever increase the pain Rose was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morgenstund har gull i munn   Morgenstund har gull i munn Empty

Back to top Go down

Morgenstund har gull i munn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Entrance-
Jump to: