Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just an illusion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Just an illusion Empty
PostSubject: Just an illusion   Just an illusion EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:35 am

Rose had entered her room, Seeing that it was empty she simply closed the door behind her and Laid down the bow and arrow next to the door. Just so nobody could fall over it. As she walked towards the bathroom. She filled the bathtub. Walking back to the room, She took the new dresses out her basket, As she took one red dress out and placed it in the bathroom.
As soon as the bathtub was filled she stepped into it, Enjoying the warmth of the water surrounding her body.
Later when her almost perfect skin had become wrinkly she stepped out of the tub. Drying herself she had gotten dressed. Looking into the mirror with satisfaction. She smiled brightly. Her red dress showing her body perfectly, it was showing somewhat more cleavage than normal but she looked good.

Rose stepped out of the bathroom. She stepped towards the window, Looking out of the window. As she suddenly felt this cold air filling the room. Rose looked over her shoulder.
''Hello my dear.'' Rose raised her eyebrow. ''What is wrong Eris?'' Eris smirked. ''Your sweet little boyfriend has betrayed you. But so you did to him.'' Rose frowned. ''I didn't betray him, I tried to help John.'' Eris laughed. ''Oh try to tell Tulio that my dear, He thinks he has lost forever you.'' Rose frowned more, ''What? Why would he think that?'' Eris waved her hand. A image with Megara into Tulio's arms. "She has wronged me for the last time, I can never go back." "But yes, this is our little secret," Rose narrowed her eyes. The image, the words. It did hurt her. But maybe Eris was just making this up...''How do I know, That. That isn't an illusion?'' ''Because. He isn't here. Why wouldn't he want to share time with his girlfriend?'' ''Because he needs his time, Just like me.'' Eris raised her eyebrow. ''Alright we'll see what is the truth and what isn't.'' with that Eris had left, Leaving Rose behind.
Rose shook her head. She knew Tulio. Eris was playing with her mind, Though she couldn't get the image out of her mind Sitting down on Tulio's bed, She sighed. Feeling a cold loneliness run through her body. For once she felt really lonely. Just looked down at the sheets she left her hands slowly run along the texture of the sheets. "You were always perfect to me," "I love you," Every second I spend with you is another second of pure bliss.'' And so Rose repeated every single sweet word every love able word he had told her, It just drawn a soft smile on her face. She could hear them over and over. It couldn't make her anymore happy.
Back to top Go down

Just an illusion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: Rooms :: Room 2-
Jump to: