Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clear the bed to lie on darlin'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Clear the bed to lie on darlin' Empty
PostSubject: Clear the bed to lie on darlin'   Clear the bed to lie on darlin' EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:17 am

Megara knew he was hesitant on his decision, but she wasn't the one to stop free sex especially with Tulio. She bit her lip, and took his hand. "Sounds perfect." She led him back into the tree of life, to her room. She slowly opened the door and scanned the halls to make sure no one was watching. Once inside, she pushed Tulio a bit against the wall and started to kiss him roughly not holding back anything. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and pulled his hair slightly.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Clear the bed to lie on darlin'   Clear the bed to lie on darlin' EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:33 am

Tulio pushed her against the wall as he fought tears that were threatening to fall down his cheeks. This didn't feel right at all, and if anything this was hurting him. The guilt in the pits of his stomach threatened to make him vomit, and the leaned against her to keep himself from falling to the floor. His whole body was threatening to collapse and break down. He focused on her to shove his feelings away.
It felt like the more he kissed her, the more he touched her, the worse he felt, the more emtpy he became, and yet he kept clinging to her as if it would somehow feel worse without a warm body next to his. As if she would eventually help him, as if she could somehow save him from the darkness that surrounded him. As if her warmth could somehow resemble that of his lost love.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Clear the bed to lie on darlin'   Clear the bed to lie on darlin' EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:53 am

Meg saw he was holding back a bit, which made her even more hungry for him. She moved from his mouth to his neck, passionately sucking on it. She kissed him a last time on the lips, before she proceeded to take off the top of her dress revealing her breasts. She pulled him back a bit, so he could see her naked body. "You like?" she asked biting her lip. She wanted him soo bad. She got closer to him and took his shirt off, revealing his hard chest. She smiled. "I've missed this," she said seductively.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Clear the bed to lie on darlin'   Clear the bed to lie on darlin' EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:00 pm

As she pulled back revealing herself for him, he simply stared at her and nodded slowly, scared to speak in fear that his voice would break. It was only when she pulled closer again, feeling his naked chest that he let a couple of tears stream down his face. It hurt too much, and no matter what he did, the aching pain in his chest would not subdue. It was a nightmare he couldn't escape from, a Hell he had not deserved to go to. And yet he found himself in the pits of misery and pain, with a hole in his heart.
Without wanting to think more about it he lifted her up to let her wrap her legs around him before he carried her to the bed and laid her down, quickly climbing on top of her without a sound. He could not speak, or his voice would break like shattered glass.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Clear the bed to lie on darlin'   Clear the bed to lie on darlin' EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Meg felt Tulio bring her up to his chest. Finally. She continued kissing him and let him take her to the bed. When he threw her down and got ontop of her, it made her even more turned on. She closed her eyes, and slipped off her underwear that hung delicately on her small body. She pressed her body up against his, and rubbed her chest along his. Why did it feel so wrong to him when it felt so good to her?
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Clear the bed to lie on darlin'   Clear the bed to lie on darlin' EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:15 pm

He quickly removed his own clothing, impatient to remove the stinging pain in his heart.
Once he was as naked as she was he pressed his body against hers the same way she was, and when it did not take the pain away he pulled her even tighter. Closing his eyes he tried to block out every emotion, every aching pain, every thorn in his heart until he felt absolutely nothing. He forced himself to subdue his emotions, if only for a little. They were far too much for him to handle at the moment, and he didn't want to think about them, or feel them any longer. He just wanted it to be over.
Before he had the chance to back down he had entered her, and was already moving quickly and rapidly in and out of her, not caring the slightest if he was to hurt her. He just wanted her closer, wanted more of her, wanted all she could give, even if all of her was still not enough. He could not afford letting go of her, she was his only comfort.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Clear the bed to lie on darlin'   Clear the bed to lie on darlin' EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:26 pm

She moaned loudly when Tulio entered her. She arched her back letting her head dig into the sheets. He was going fast. Faster than what he normally would do. He was either hungry for sex or angry about something. And shockingly, Megara didn't care that much. Regrettably.. But she was caught up in the moment. She just wanted more and more of him, by every second. Tulio's motions reminded her about Hades, when they were together. He liked it fast. Most women probably wouldn't like it that way, but this was exactly what Meg wanted. "Tulio," she whispered softly, breathing heavily. She swung her neck back to show her enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Clear the bed to lie on darlin'   Clear the bed to lie on darlin' EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:30 pm

"Don't!" he told her loudly through deep breaths. He couldn't bear to hear her voice reminding him it was not Rose who lied beneath him. Perhaps it was harsh to treat her in this way, but what could she have expected by a recently heartbroken man?
"Just don't," he said again, softer this time as his voice broke, and he moved deeper and harder into her, digging his face in her shoulder as he closed his eyes, trying his best to pretend she was someone else, though it was impossible. No one could compare to the perfection of Rose, not even Megara, no matter how beautiful she was, or how much he enjoys her company. She just wasn't enough. Not at that moment. Not when all he needed was someone else.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Clear the bed to lie on darlin'   Clear the bed to lie on darlin' EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:44 pm

Meg kept her mouth shut. She didn't realize how bad Tulio was hurting. Sure the sex was pleasurable, but she didn't show it off as much as she did before. She just laid there, almost like a limp selfless body. She wanted to give Tulio his moment, she respected that now. She realized how much it meant to him. She closed her eyed and kept her head back. She felt his chest dig into her shoulder, she let him lay there. She knew she meant nothing to him, I mean before this he meant nothing to her, but now she knew the truth. He still loved Rose.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Clear the bed to lie on darlin'   Clear the bed to lie on darlin' EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:49 pm

He was grateful that she held her tounge, even if he had been harsh to her, and as his mind rambled, more tears of guilt streamed down his face, before he pushed the emotion away. He should not have taken it out on her in either case, and as this clearly did nothing to mend his wounds, he pushed Rose out of his mind completely, not wanting to ever think of her again, it was just far too painful. Instead he wished to focus on the girl who was actually there for him. At least for now.
"I'm sorry," he whispered and smiled pathetically as he softly kissed her lips. "I'm sorry, I don't know what I- what.." he tried, but lost his words and sighed, stumbling on not only his words, but his train of thought which was leading nowhere.
Instead, he continued moving, a little softer than before, trying to pleasure her as much as he was pleasuring himself. Still thrusting deep inside of her he watched her for her reactions, and changed his rythm to match the one that she seemingly enjoyed the most. Just forget about her... forget about everything... just don't think...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Clear the bed to lie on darlin'   Clear the bed to lie on darlin' EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:03 pm

Megara smiled. "It's okay, Tulio," she said quietly, almost to the point where he couldn't hear her. She kissed him back softly, the continued to lay her head back. She moaned uncontrollably a bit when he started to thrust deeper. She couldn't help herself, he knew how to please a woman.
She pressed her lips together occasionally letting small groans escape her thin lips. She put her arms around his neck, carefully embracing his body. She licked her lips, feeling herself reach climax. It was hard to keep her moans to herself, but she was still unsure on what Tulio wanted.
She took a small look at him, sweat beads formed on his forehead. His black hair slicked back behind his ears. She ached for his love. She winced. Love? No, she didn't want his love.. She wanted his body, and only his body. She closed her eyes and grabbed the sheets as she showed her enjoyment. She did not love Tulio, she did not love Tulio, she did not love Tulio. But she couldn't get him off her mind, she needed to focus. But it was so hard.
She cleared her thoughts by remembering why this was happening, to help her get over Ping and to help him get over Rose. Or atleast she thought. Getting over Ping might be a little more quick than she intended.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Clear the bed to lie on darlin'   Clear the bed to lie on darlin' EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:10 pm

As he felt her inner walls contracting with her climax, he quickly pulled out of her and pulled his foreskin to prevent him from spilling the fluids he released as he reached his own climax. Quickly he walked to the bathroom where he let it out in the toilet and flushed before he returned to the bed where Megara laid naked. He watched her with mixed emotions, unsure of how to act.
Normally he would know exactly what to do, but his mind could not function like normal, and he was widely unsure if she wanted him to stay or leave, and to be honest, he did not care that much in either case. The only thing he cared about was not having to sleep in his own room tonight. He could not bare the pain in waking up to Rose's beautiful body beside him in another bed. No, he could never return to the room they shared, he could never again see her without feeling the aching pain and the stinging tears.
"Do you mind if I stay the night?" he asked, his voice broken, and the pitch of his voice almost pathetic as he pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Clear the bed to lie on darlin'   Clear the bed to lie on darlin' EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:19 pm

Megara sat up a bit exhausted. "Of course I don't mind," she said smiling. She opened up the covers leaving him a place for the night. "Here," she said smiling. She propped herself up some and starred at him.
"So no talking?" she asked already knowing the answer to the question. "I just feel bad Tulio. I honestly didn't mean for this to happen to you.." The guilt started to settle in, she realized how much she hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Clear the bed to lie on darlin'   Clear the bed to lie on darlin' EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:22 pm

"It's alright," he said as he pulled her closer, letting her rest on his chest. If she wanted to sleep that way he would not complain, but he had a feeling he would not be able to sleep tonight. It wasn't alright, it was far from it, but there was nothing either of them could do. There was nothing to be said or done by any of them that would change a thing, and so he only rubbed her arm as he held around her, staring into thin air, not quite sure what was on his mind. He was simply completely spaced out.
"It's not your fault," he reassured her, because it wasn't. She had no reason to feel bad about what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Clear the bed to lie on darlin'   Clear the bed to lie on darlin' EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:10 pm

She rested her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. It had a steady rhythm, different to hers. Meg felt as if hers was a butterfly locked in a cage about to burst. She hadn't felt this way about a guy in a long time, except for Ping. The only difference between Ping and Tulio is that Meg can't have Tulio emotionally.
Sure they were sex buddies, but Meg actually thinks she is starting to develop feelings for him. No, no, no. She tried to block out the thoughts. Tulio loved Rose. She had heard the same sentence to many times. But it was true, and it was starting to sink in.
Meg tried to focus on what was happening now not what would in the future. She looked up at Tulio whos face was still blank, lost in thoughts. She turned her head to his chest and softly kissed his collarbone. He smelt like soap and honeydew, which made her smile. Most men never kept clean.
Suddenly, she got a sick feeling in her stomach. She forgot about Eris. Eris was everywhere, she saw everything, heard everything. Meg knew her fate was a twisted one, Eris would probably send one of her little elves like John or even Shan-Yu to go hurt her for sleeping with Tulio not only once but twice. She tried shaking the thought away but she got scared. She just held tightly onto Tulio hoping to not let go. She hoped that in the dark Tulio could not see her trembling. She didn't want to bring him in a deeper mess.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Clear the bed to lie on darlin'   Clear the bed to lie on darlin' EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:45 pm

He could feel Megara tremble in his arms, and pulled her closer as a result, finally breaking his blank gaze and looked down on her, wondering what was the matter. He supposed she felt as bad about their actions as he had. Maybe she had used him to get over her breakup with Ping, but it didn't bother him. After all, hadn't he done exactly the same thing?
Weirdly enough he came to the conclusion he cared for Megara in a similar way that he cared for Ping. He couldn't deny she got a stubborn charm, and she never failed to put a smile on his face. Maybe she wasn't able to cheer him up in that moment, but he could not blame her, for not a thing in this world known to man could light up his day today, not even the brightest of suns.
"I'm sorry," he said softly, figuring it was something he had done to get her in this state.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Clear the bed to lie on darlin'   Clear the bed to lie on darlin' EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:30 am

"Oh, it's not you," Meg said, leaning up to kiss right under his jaw. "You did nothing Tulio, I have wronged you." She shook her head a bit. "I care for you, and today I showed none of that." Meg honestly did, the guilt was starting to hit her hard when she realized what she had done. She basically tricked Tulio into sex for her own good.
"I didn't mean for you to get hurt, but I can tell you really love Rose. You know what? This is our secret. In the morning, you should go talk to her. I bet it was just a misunderstanding." She said. But Meg knew it wasn't. She saw what she saw, Rose kissing John plain as day. But she cared Tulio and couldn't stand to see him like this.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Clear the bed to lie on darlin'   Clear the bed to lie on darlin' EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:02 am

He smiled bitterly to himself at her words. He wanted so badly to believe every word was true, but he could not make himself believe so after everything. It did not even surprise him she had sought out another man's lips, and that by itself should give him a clue she would not stay faithful. He wondered if she ever would, to any man, but knew that she would never to him.
"No," he said in a sigh, as if giving up on everything. "She has wronged me for the last time, I can never go back."
Her kiss felt comforting, and though she could do next to nothing to heal his pain, he was glad she was there with him.
"But yes, this is our little secret," he whispered with a playful smile, even if it soon disappeared, pushed aside by grief and pain.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Clear the bed to lie on darlin'   Clear the bed to lie on darlin' EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:30 am

Tulio's words sunk into her head. It seems like they always break up or cheat on someone or do something. Meg honestly felt bad for them. It was like a never ending circle of betrayal, and now she just got caught in the middle. She nodded to him barely, not even knowing if he knew she did or not. She closed her eyes and tried to imagine a perfect world, and Utopia.
Somewhere, where there was no evil or backstab. But she couldn't even imagine it. The same pictures and thoughts would pop into her head.
She looked up at Tulio once more. "What about John?" she asked quietly. "Are you going to do anything with him?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Clear the bed to lie on darlin'   Clear the bed to lie on darlin' EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:13 pm

The man's name brought tears to his eyes, but yet he could still not make himself hate him.
"I wish nothing but her happiness, and am I not the man whom can bring her that, I am no man to stand in her way. I shall never be enough for her, I know that now. She shall never lay her eyes on me the way I lay eyes on her every morning. Her beauty makes it hard to watch the sun, yet sadly I seem to be an equal eclipse to her heart. I can no longer stand in her way."
The words hurt, and with every new word his voice threatened to break, but he had to let them out before he could let her go.

[OOC: Wrote all of that with my right hand only, 'cause my left shoulder hurts, so sorry I'm slow xD]
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Clear the bed to lie on darlin'   Clear the bed to lie on darlin' EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:23 pm

Megara smiled slightly. Tulio did in fact care about Rose more than anything. And she ruined that. She could've just kept her mouth shut and not say a word but she couldn't even do that.
"Um, excuse me," she said, getting up out of the bed for a second. She needed a second and she knew Tulio could use the time alone to think too. She creaked open the bathroom door and walked in. She looked into the mirror and just then realized how bare and naked she was. Not only exposing her body, but she had exposed her true evil side to Tulio. The backstab she showed towards Rose. She felt awful. She closed her eyes to think and rubbed her temples. She had to go talk to Eris. It was probably about midnight now, but in the morning she would go talk to her. And receive the punishment she deserves.
She took a deep breath and returned back to the bed. She saw Tulio laying there, his eyes blank as day. She crept in beside him and laid her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. "You're such a great man Tulio," she whispered hoping to make him smile.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Clear the bed to lie on darlin'   Clear the bed to lie on darlin' EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:30 pm

He laughed softly as he pulled her closer, not believing her words in the slightest.
"I am but a selfish man with a hopeless heart, any man would act equally," he stated softly, looking down on her. Her words had comforted and warmed him, but in his own heart he could not make himself think the way she did of him. He was not even enough to keep a woman's love, the only woman he had ever longed for, and if he could not do that, then what was he good for?
He bent his head down to gently kiss her forehead as he would kiss his sister if he had one, before he laid his head back on the pillow, cradling her in his arms and closing his eyes, focusing on the soft, warm feel of her body. It helped more than she knew.
"G'night my dear," he whispered softly into thin air before he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clear the bed to lie on darlin'   Clear the bed to lie on darlin' Empty

Back to top Go down

Clear the bed to lie on darlin'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: Rooms :: Room 5-
Jump to: