Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In activity + Study's

Go down 
+3
Megara
Ping
Eris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eris
Admin
Eris

In activity + Study's Empty
PostSubject: In activity + Study's   In activity + Study's EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Hello Guys,

So I've noticed some people have been inactive lately. I know allot of you are busy with study's or with work.
But I also have the idea that some of you have lost interest in the rp.
I wouldn't want this rp to end so fast, Because people would maybe have to quit it because of work or study. That would really break my heart.

For the ones who are not so interested anymore please if there is anything I could do to create some more interest,
If there is any idea, What there could be done to the rp so it will be more active just tell me.
I wouldn't want it to end so fast because people lose interest and their busy with work.

If you're busy than I would ask you if you could please stay in the rp, Because I love all the characters and I haven't chosen you all for nothing. And if many of you are going to quit the rp, I'm afraid I'll have to close it.
We aren't with many people.

If all of you are busy right now because of school, finals and work. Than we could also pause the rp.
And when everybody does have time to rp than we could continue the rp.

I just want to know your opinion On what would be the best option to do.
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: In activity + Study's   In activity + Study's EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:49 am

i'm still interested in it hun, i just need to find a new rhytme and how to combine it with my new life and new work, but i'm surely still totally in <333
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: In activity + Study's   In activity + Study's EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:04 am

i'm deffinatly still interested <3
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: In activity + Study's   In activity + Study's EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:48 am

^^ Me too
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: In activity + Study's   In activity + Study's EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:29 am

I'm still with all f you!! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: In activity + Study's   In activity + Study's EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:23 pm

I'm glad everyone is still interested ^^
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: In activity + Study's   In activity + Study's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:42 am

I'm staying too, just need to kick my ass to get my real life and YT stuff together. >.<
Trying it for months now. v.v
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In activity + Study's   In activity + Study's Empty

Back to top Go down

In activity + Study's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: