Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghosts in the Water

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Ghosts in the Water Empty
PostSubject: Ghosts in the Water   Ghosts in the Water EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:44 am

It was the rolling fog that she liked, the way it pooled around the water the way if you came in in just the right moment of the day everything was covered in a beautiful mist. She felt the warm water over her bare skin taking a swift intake of breath before submerging herself below. This place was one of the few real pleasures on the island, but she always made sure to come here at dark. That way there was less likely to be anyone around, her clothing hidden under a rock on the shore. All that was left on her was she blue stone necklace.

Running her fingers through her sleek black hair letting the grit and grim of the forest wash from her body. It felt nice to take a moment and relax to herself. Covered by a lovely blanket of fog that hid her womanly shape.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in the Water   Ghosts in the Water EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:53 am

Rose had walked back from the temple as suddenly she heard noises coming from the oasis. She could sense it..
As she walked towards the oasis she could see a figure in the water. ''Hello?'' She called.
''I know you are there, Revile yourself.'' She called out again.
It was no use to hide, Because she could clearly see somebody. Though she did not know who it was.
Male or female..She couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in the Water   Ghosts in the Water EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:08 am

Poca hummed softly, remembering the old lullaby her mother used to sing to her at night. When she heard the voice calling out stopping herself she immediately dove into the water after taking a deep breath. That voice... she knew that voice, this was not good. Swimming behind some reeds in the water as she hid there. Cursing herself for leaving her clothes behind but it was necessary.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in the Water   Ghosts in the Water EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:12 am

Rose raised an eyebrow. ''You can hide, But I know you are here.'' She crossed her arms. Who was hiding from her? Maybe Ping? But she had never seen Ping swim.Maybe..John? But John was in the temple.''Who are you?'' She asked. If this person was not going to revile him or herself than maybe he or she could talk? She did not like this, This person obviously had something to hide.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in the Water   Ghosts in the Water EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:26 am

Poca rolled her eyes and that, of course she knew she was here she said hello to her not to mention you know water made sounds when someone left it in a hurry. One thing she didn't understand was the lack of thinking on some peoples parts.... Smirking when she was asked who she was. Using the fog cover she slowly moved to the far shore letting her voice echo out softly "There once was a child taken from home.... cradled in the arms of the dark.... 'who are you' said the child.... 'you sister' replied the dark. And there the child stayed in the dark till she was all grown and the dark whispered to her 'you will always be mine' "

She was weaving a chilling story... Briar's story.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in the Water   Ghosts in the Water EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:33 am

Rose frowned. How did she? Rose looked around. Slightly panicking. Who knew her story? Who dared to even bring it up?
As she stepped forward towards the water. Relaxing slightly as she smirked.
''You got it wrong, This is my home.'' She answered calm. This was her home. She was never taken away from home. She had always lived here. She raised her eyebrow. How did this person know about her?
Who was this. The voice was obviously a woman's voice.
Eris couldn't be it. She wouldn't hide from her.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in the Water   Ghosts in the Water EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:40 am

"Is it now? I wonder how long it took you to forget everything... do you remember their faces? the song of a lullaby? or perhaps the warm presence tucking you into bed at night?.... your not a goddess, no... your not a sister.... you bleed, as red as your lips. Your hair may be of spun gold, your skin as pale as snow and your lips as red as the rose.... but human blood is in your veins. They must have thought you were perfect... the perfect child. Don't run, don't make a fuss..." Grinning as she in some way was mocking her but at the same time poking holes in her little fantasy "Call me a ghost, for that is all I am"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in the Water   Ghosts in the Water EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Rose raised her eyebrow again. ''Oh ghost?'' She stepped forward to the edge of the water. ''You believe this? This non sense? Who told you this?'' She was not going to revile her weaknesses.
Not a sister? Human blood? She was no goddess she knew, But human blood? As far as she could remember she had lived here. And only here. There were no parents. Only Eris. A song of a lullaby? No.
She had hummed a Melody several times before, But never questioned the obvious.
Eris had taught her that. She belonged here. Nowhere else. But here.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in the Water   Ghosts in the Water EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:26 pm

Watching the figure get close Poca just slipping under the water and the oasis was silent as the grave for a moment. All to be seen was fog and water, but soon emerged out like some water viper moving to snatch Rose and pull her in with her was Poca. With a grin as she look at the woman "Because I saw it for myself.... Eris doesnt bleed, I learned that all too well. Hello little liar, miss me?"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in the Water   Ghosts in the Water EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:35 pm

Rose was surprised it went quiet. Though it was really peaceful it was also cold. Very cold..Suddenly she felt something pull her into the water. She looked at the woman before her, Pocahontas? But she was dead.
She narrowed her eyes at the woman before her. ''What is it that you want?'' She asked,
Her voice sharp and cruel.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in the Water   Ghosts in the Water EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:49 pm

"And here I thought I was going to get more of a gasp... not too surprised to see me? and here I was sure Eris would have lied like she always does 'Don't worry i'll protect you, that woman is gone your safe' I wonder if I gave you a scar, you deserve much worse" she hissed almost growled back standing tall.... Poca used to be this mischievous little thing but now? she was strong and tall, not to mention the look in her eyes? cold and predatory. The look of someone unafraid to kill "I want the life your sister stole from me! but since I cant get that... I think i'll settle with you, im not even sure if Eris will give a damn honestly. She might be more pissed that I hurt one of her toys. You blind fool, how you cover your eyes to her lies"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in the Water   Ghosts in the Water EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Rose carefully listened to the woman talk. As she seemed to be full of hatred. Rose stepped back. As the woman seemed to want to intimidate her. As she heard Pocahontas talk. Why did she think it was all a lie?
Rose knew her place, And she was not in the mood to argue with this woman. As she turned her back on the woman. She
stepped out of the water. She was suspecting a call for her or a attack. As she held her guard up. Slightly looking over her shoulder as she kept walking. She wasn't going to talk to this woman. Not if she wished her dead.
Than there was no way they could have a proper conversation.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in the Water   Ghosts in the Water EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:02 am

There is an old saying that you should never turn your back on a rattle snake, it gives its warning for a reason. You pay attention or you get bit... Pocahontas did not waste much time on it moving as if she was going to grab her knowing that Rose would turn to stop her so instead she went in to tackle the woman down very forcibly. hissing lightly as she looked at her " Really bad move..." trying to snatch a stone on the shore "give me one good reason I shouldn't smash your head in"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in the Water   Ghosts in the Water EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:18 am

Rose gasped as Pocahontas tackled her. She narrowed her eyes at the woman. Than a cold smirk was formed on her lips. "Because you cannot kill me. And If you hurt me Eris will be here to take your life in a heart beat." She said as she just relaxed.
It would be a lie if she wasn't afraid of the woman. She was sure stronger than Rose.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in the Water   Ghosts in the Water EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:32 am

"Perhaps then I shall find my peace in death, the funny thing about stealing someones life? they have nothing left to live for... But it would be too quick for you and your sister. I want you both to suffer" twisting the rock in her hand as she moved to strike Rose with a concussive blow to the temple more then enough to make her dizzy and more complaint.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in the Water   Ghosts in the Water EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:59 am

Rose was about to answer when she felt a hit against her head, She groaned lightly. Snapping her head to the side as she blinking, Seeing nothing but a blurry vision. She felt dizzy somehow. ''W-What..D-did I ever do t-to you..To make y-you hate m..me?'' She said weakly. As she looked back at Poca, Blinking. As her vision was still blurry and somehow turning.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in the Water   Ghosts in the Water EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:08 am

Pocahontas got up from her then dropping the rock as she quickly put on her clothes looking down at Aurora "You.... you didn't do anything really and that's the point you just watched her do it. I wonder how inhuman you are now, I watched and I waited. But you know what? im done waiting.... it's time I started trying to save people once again" Moving to give Rose a swift kick in the side before going to grab her and pull her up to twist her arm behind her back ".... from all your lies and dirty tricks, I wonder if Eris was really that stupid in thinking that I would ever believe that man was my own father" with that she moved to lead rose off roughly.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in the Water   Ghosts in the Water EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:10 pm

(OOC: I'm just gonna reply >.<)

Rose couldn't say she wasn't right. As poca kicked her in the side she let out a soft groan. Biting her lip as Pocahontas twisted her arm.
Her father..is that what Shan Yu meant with his daughter? "You m-mean Shan Yu? He..he is your father." She said as pocahontas led her away from the water. "That wasn't a trick from Eris.." She said as she didn't struggel. Knowing that it would be of no use.
Knowing that saying her sorries to the woman wouldn't help either since the woman was being pushed by her own anger and hatred.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in the Water   Ghosts in the Water EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:56 am

John had been wondering amongst the forest aimlessly, dizzy and sick from the crimes he had committed. He couldn't focus. His heart was aching with all the pain it had been robbed of for those past few weeks.

In the distance, he saw the petite figure of Rose and longed to go to her, after their kiss, she had corrupted his thoughts and his mind. He could think of nothing else. Yet, he knew deep down she didn't want to see him, sighing, he turned away from the scene.

That was, until he heard aspects of their conversation with his special abilities, his eyes widened as he realised Rose was in pain. Spinning around as fast as he could, he sprinted over to the oasis where the action was taking place and wrenched the woman away from Rose, before taking her protectively into his arms.

"What are you playing at?" John looked at the other woman furiously.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in the Water   Ghosts in the Water EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:16 am

Poca was surprised when she heard something and was suddenly pull back, the dark skinned woman having to regain her footing having been forced to let go or risk falling. Snorting lightly as she saw they had a new player she cursed lightly under her breath but just glared at John "this is none of your business... you-" stopping when she saw just who it was this time it was her turn to see a ghost "impossible.... you.... you were dead.... Sabor killed you, I saw it myself!"
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in the Water   Ghosts in the Water EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:18 am

Rose gasped as she was pulled away from Pocahontas. With widen eyes she looked at John. Slightly getting herself out his arms. She saw Pocahontas looking at John with a shocked expression. She than smirked. Stepping forward. ''Yes John was dead. But was granted life by my sister. She isn't that heartless as you describe her to be.'' She said as she looked at John.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghosts in the Water   Ghosts in the Water Empty

Back to top Go down

Ghosts in the Water
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Oasis-
Jump to: