Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BriarRose's Past part 2: You can let go now daddy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

BriarRose's Past part 2: You can let go now daddy. Empty
PostSubject: BriarRose's Past part 2: You can let go now daddy.   BriarRose's Past part 2: You can let go now daddy. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:54 am

Rose had fallen asleep, As her father stepped out of her room. His light grey eyes had grown sad. As his face was pale.
He walked into his own bed room, Finding his wife on the bed. Her beautiful flawless face had frown white.
Not even pale, But white. No life was there to find in her body. Her beautiful body. Any woman would wish for. Her blonde hair just over her breasts.She was perfect...Rose her father fell on his knees next to the bed. His eyes red of the tears that could not stop streaming down his face. He took her hand, Kissing it tenderly. ''I am so sorry..'' He whispered.
Being careful Rose would not wake up. He caressed his wife's cheek. Leaning forward to kiss her forehead. At least..
She would not have to suffer anymore.
The pain in her heart she had some weeks were worse than he could ever imagine. He had seen his beautiful flower wither.
The pain she had was far too much for her, Not only her. It had caused him pain to see his perfect wife suffering. He laid his hand on his wife's chest, The place of her heart. He closed his eyes.

Suddenly the sound of a cold laughter filled the room. It made Rose her father shiver, As he turned around. A dark cold...
woman. Was almost floating there, A dark smoke filled the floor. The woman had a cold smirk on her face.
Rose her father had seen her before..In a dark time.
''You don't remember me anymore William?'' Eris asked. Smirking even wider. William narrowed his eyes. ''You did this didn't you? You take away My most prized possession. But why?'' He looked at Eris with nothing more but hurt in his eyes.
Eris simply floated towards him. ''I granted you with something even more precious. A daughter. You never repaid me.''
''Why would I repay a monster like you? You have cursed my daughter as much as my wife. Why would I ever repay you?''
Eris shook her head. ''I am the monster? When you. A father, Lied to his own daughter. Wherefore doesn't she deserve to know the truth?''

William looked down ashamed of what he had done. ''And now..You killed your own wife.'' Eris said cold.
William quickly looked up. ''She suffered, There was nothing else I could do to help her..'' He looked over at the glass on the nightstand. The doctor of the village had given him a medicine that would erase all her pain. It would kill her yes..But than she would not have to suffer anymore, It was the only solution.
Eris laughed loud again. ''You could go to me-'' ''Because you have helped us?!'' William snapped at her. Eris shook her head.
As she waved her hand, A box was reviled. She opened it. A beating heart was inside of it, With some what seemed like cuts.
William looked at Eris with nothing more than confusion in his face.

''I have an offer for you..'' ''And that is?'' Eris smirked as William seemed more than interested. ''I can give your wife back her life, Give you back your life..But it will cost something..'' ''Anything! I don't posses much money but you can have it all..''
''Oh no William. I want something much more precious.'' William frowned.
''What is it?'' He growled between his teeth. ''Your daughter.'' William shook his head. ''Never! Never shall I hand my perfect daughter to a monster like you!'' Eris suddenly Was very near William. William could feel her cold air surrounding him.
''I granted you with a perfect daughter when you and your precious wife were not able to produce children. I helped you. Now I take back what is mine.'' William looked over his shoulder. ''W-Will she be..happy?'' He asked. Looking at his wife.
Eris smirked widen. ''I will grant her with a perfect life.'' William stared at his wife. ''And I will have mine?''
''You will have your life.'' ''Without my daughter.'' ''Without your daughter.''
''Deal..'' Eris smirked. She took Williams hand. ''This might hurt.'' As she shook William's hand. A bright light appeared.
Filling the whole room, Than Suddenly a scream. Which was Followed by darkness.....

Back to top Go down

BriarRose's Past part 2: You can let go now daddy.
Page 1 of 1