Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldfish invasion!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

Goldfish invasion!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldfish invasion!!!!   Goldfish invasion!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:39 am

when he left her, she bit harder her lips, forcing herself to keep the tears, only after a few seconds, when she managed to calm a bit down, she moved to raise up, but when she tried she felt a strong pain in her ankle. She bit her again lips, but a soft low moan managed to escape from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish invasion!!!!   Goldfish invasion!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:55 am

He lifted his gaze, hearing her moan in pain. He saw her nurse her ankle and sighed. He took a hand full of arrows, snapping the heads of them off. He took some vines and walked to her. He knelt down taking her ankle and making a splint. "There." He said to her before standing up. He extended his hand to her to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish invasion!!!!   Goldfish invasion!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:19 am

She looked surprised at him when he helped her making a splint, and she was so surprised that didn't manage to say or do anything. When he extended the hand to help her to raise she looked down, blushing a bit: why was he helping her now? The truth was that this man understood her as an open book but she still couldn't get him. After a few seconds she took his hand, rasing up and murmuring a "t-thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish invasion!!!!   Goldfish invasion!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:24 am

He helped her up, nodding his head. "Can you walk on that?" He held on her hand, supporting her up.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish invasion!!!!   Goldfish invasion!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:27 am

She looked at him confused for a second before to ask him, avoiding his question "W-why are you he-helping me?" she was honestly surprised of what he was doing "I-I was going to k-kill you..." she remembered him, like she could have actually be a real threat for him...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish invasion!!!!   Goldfish invasion!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:34 am

He chuceled. "No you weren't. You can't bring me down with that kind of attack."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish invasion!!!!   Goldfish invasion!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:36 am

She blushed a lot this time, hiding as she could her face turning "Still I-I wanted t-to..." she mumbled back to him
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish invasion!!!!   Goldfish invasion!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:40 am

He arched his eyebrow. "So you don't want my help then?" He asked slyly, taking his hand away from her, removing his support.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish invasion!!!!   Goldfish invasion!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 am

She didn't expect him to remove his support, and when he did she fell again on the ground exclaiming and "Ahi!" luckily at least she didn't hurt more the ankle.
"I d-didn't say so... I-I was only a-asking why..." she mumbled back to him, blushing again
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish invasion!!!!   Goldfish invasion!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:53 am

He smirked walking to the edge of the forest, taking two sturdy looking branches, breaking them, and taking them back to her. He helped her up and gave the branches to her to use as crutches. "And I would like to ask you why shouldn't I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish invasion!!!!   Goldfish invasion!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:59 am

She was even too surprised this time to even thank him, but at his question she managed to reply "F-for the same r-reason you talked t-to M-meg... a-and... a-all the rest... I-I thought y-you enjoyed see me s-suffer..."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish invasion!!!!   Goldfish invasion!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:02 am

He laughed. "I get paid to make people suffer. I just enjoy teasing you. Trust me, you know nothing of suffering yet." He said the last part with a hint of malice.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish invasion!!!!   Goldfish invasion!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:06 am

She looked elsewhere blushing again for the anger, and at his last phrase she felt a chill down her spine "I-is it a threat?" she asked in a whisper
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish invasion!!!!   Goldfish invasion!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:10 am

He glanced at her. "It's the truth." He said simply, walking back to sit on his rock. "How many wars have you fought in?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish invasion!!!!   Goldfish invasion!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:17 am

She stayed where she was, a bit frowned, following his movements. When he asked her, she looked at him a while before to reply simply "Four." Four wars, and many battles. Did he think she had never been in a war? Did he think she couldn't be a good soldier? She had been. She had killed people, she had saved other people, she had been a great soldier... And if he thought she hadn't suffered in her life, he was wrong...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish invasion!!!!   Goldfish invasion!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:24 am

He arched his eyebrows clearly surprised. He then turned his attention back to his arrows. "Then you know what suffering is." He glanced at her. "Seeing that you still have your body intact shows that you haven't been in the frontline. So tell me how much have you suffered then?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish invasion!!!!   Goldfish invasion!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:29 am

"This is n-none of your business..." she replied angrily: he had no idea of what she had done or how much she had suffered, and she had. A new chill went down her spine remembering the war: it was one of thew few things that she simply didn't like to think of. "How many r-real wars have you seen?" she asked immediatly later "O-or were you able o-only to kidnap and t-torture defenceless women?" she asked, alluding to Meg
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish invasion!!!!   Goldfish invasion!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:59 am

"When I was a child I grew up seeing a few. I believe that your precious chinese army torched our homes and fields." He gave a burning glare at the little woman. "You say the chinese army is virtuous and honourable. I saw no honour in them when I was growing up." He tied one of the arrow heads on one of the sticks. "I am an assassin, what do you think? I have seen war in my life. I have seen injured soldiers, burned vilages, destroyed lives. I have killed, I have burned and all just for money. As long as it is my assingment I do not show any mercy. But one thing I have never done. And that is work for the emperor and his army. And I never will." He said in a low angry tone. He gathered his things, and stood up heading into the jungle. He didn't want to be around her anymore. He didn't want to show her anymore of his scars.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish invasion!!!!   Goldfish invasion!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm

She listened him, opening a bit wide her eyes, surprised when he glared at her with such a brurning glare: she wanted to reply to him to shout his mouth, that if the army had done something there surely was a reason, that he was a liar... But something kept her from doing it: maybe his glance, maybe the chills that it had given to her, or maybe instead the fact that she wasn't anymore that sure that he could had been lying... it was heavy to admit it, but it was right that the mongol wasn't exactly a liar... and to ve fair, she didn't trust herself anymore...
She looked at him leave without saying a word, and only after a while she left as well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldfish invasion!!!!   Goldfish invasion!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldfish invasion!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Falls-
Jump to: