Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wherefore did we deserve this?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Wherefore did we deserve this? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wherefore did we deserve this?   Wherefore did we deserve this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:32 am

[>_> COUGH >_> XD]
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore did we deserve this?   Wherefore did we deserve this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:55 am

(OOC: XDDDDDD | >.>'' What?! D:)
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore did we deserve this?   Wherefore did we deserve this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:53 am

He let himself slowly enter her with a loud groan. Even if this was not her first time, he was still as careful as if it had been. In his arms she would always feel fragile and he was scared of hurting her, breaking her as if she was made of the finest porcelain, because that was what she looked. A sculpture of perfection not meant for mere humans, and yet he had gained her love.
"I don't deserve you," he muttered against her soft lips as he kissed them deeply, desperate to show how much he truely loved her by every loving caress on her body, every gentle kiss of his lips. He needed her to know, but could not tell her in words.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore did we deserve this?   Wherefore did we deserve this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:22 am

Rose moaned as he entered her, But keeping her moans soft so nobody would hear them...Though Tulio's groan would have awakened most of the animals in the forest.
She than was surprised by his words. She pulled away from the kiss. ''Why would you say that?'' Not deserving her?
Why wouldn't he? He was sweet and caring...Sometimes she couldn't stand him..But if he was not enough for her,
Than why did she ever say yes to his proposal? He was enough for her..She was not even sure if she would love another man
after Tulio..If there was an after. Maybe it would last? Rose tried to shake her questions off by kissing him again.
She pulled him even closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore did we deserve this?   Wherefore did we deserve this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:35 am

He stopped moving for a mere moment as he pulled away from her kiss to answer her, staring her deeply in the eyes.
"Because your perfection was never meant for a mere, flawed human," he smiled weakly, meaning every word. It had not been a hard guess realizing she was not of his world, something had been different about her ever since he first laid his eyes on her.
After he had answered her he gently started moving his hips, sliding in and out of her with soft moans of pleasure against her lips as he kept kissing them, never being able to get enough of her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore did we deserve this?   Wherefore did we deserve this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:47 am

Rose smiled softly at his answer.
As she felt the passion in the kiss. She rotated her hips a little bit. As the feeling of sensation just ran through her body.
Making her shiver sometimes, As she moaned. She wrapped her arms around him even more. She wanted to have him.
Now in this moment she wanted every part of his body..Just close to her.
''I was never perfect. You are all I want..All I need.'' She whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore did we deserve this?   Wherefore did we deserve this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:17 am

"You were always perfect to me," he whispered as his thrusts got continuously harder and more demanding.
He could feel his member growing inside of her quickly, throbbing against the walls of her warm insides.
She was driving him crazy, just like always, and he was uncertain how long he would be able to hold back and treat her gently. All he wanted was to speed up a little, thrust a little harder, but staring down at her perfect porcelain face, he did not have the heart to do so. She deserved the utmost respect and care, and he would give her nothing less unless she asked for it.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore did we deserve this?   Wherefore did we deserve this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:30 am

Rose smiled. "Thank you." She was not going to fight against his compliment. She actually liked to hear something like that.
As she moaned as his movements changed. Feeling the sensation grow more and more. She bit her lower lip.
She did not know this feeling. As she felt like she was racing, her heart sped up a little as her breath began to grow faster.
Not able to pull him closer any more as she could feel his whole body against hers. She opened her eyes.
Looking into his as she smiled weakly, the slightest blush on her face.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore did we deserve this?   Wherefore did we deserve this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:35 am

[>.> xD JOHNNY IS WATCHING YOU IN THE BUSHES, READY TO JUMP AT YOU LIKE A TARZAN WILD MAN.]
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore did we deserve this?   Wherefore did we deserve this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:13 am

He let his movements become harder and more rapid as he became unable to control himself any longer.
After not too long, he felt himself becoming to climax, but he did not want to deprive her of her own pleasure, and so he quickly sped down to prevent himself from the inevitable. All he ever wanted was to make her happy, it was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore did we deserve this?   Wherefore did we deserve this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:36 am

Rose bit her lower lip harder, As his movements became harder..She preferred his soft touches..But this did satisfy the desire inside her..Somehow..And it made her feel so good..She couldn't help but moan. Almost loudly..
Than he went slower again. She clenched her teeth. Feeling this rush..This amazing feeling..
She couldn't explain..As she widen her eyes, She felt..Amazing..As she let out a loud moan. She breathed heavy.
Not understand what just happened.. She looked at Tulio. As she smiled weakly. Not really sure what had happened..
But it felt amazing..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore did we deserve this?   Wherefore did we deserve this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:36 am

As Tulio felt her body tense, realizing a great amount of pleasure he knew he had succeeded in satisfying her, and pulled out before his own climax, letting his body fall on hers in short spasms, groaning softly against her lips.
"I love you," he whispered softly as he laid on her, knowing he had never spoken words more true.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore did we deserve this?   Wherefore did we deserve this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:55 am

Rose smiled in the kiss, Loving those three words. Those small words.They meant so much to her. ''I love you to..'' She whispered back. Letting her hands softly run through his hair. She could stay like this..with him..for a long time..
As she kept herself close to him. She than grinned lightly. ''Was that my price on winning our little race?''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore did we deserve this?   Wherefore did we deserve this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:36 pm

He grinned back, resting his forehead against hers to keep close to her, even if not kissing her.
"You mean I shall have to do this whenever you win over me?" he grinned, looking her deeply into her eyes, before he once again grew serious, however with a loving smile playing on his lips. "I wouldn't mind."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore did we deserve this?   Wherefore did we deserve this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:17 pm

Rose smiled softly. ''But if we do this too many times..It will not be special anymore will it?'' She shook her head,
''Just like my kisses..You expect me to kiss you..'' She smirked, Giving him a soft kiss as she pulled away.
Closing her eyes, She could stay in his arms. Safe..With no sound..Just silence. Only his heartbeat.
It could almost make her fall asleep, So peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore did we deserve this?   Wherefore did we deserve this? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:11 am

"Oh, Rosie," he laughed as she pulled away. "You must never think that way. Every second I spend with you is another second of pure bliss. No matter how many times my lips caress yours, or I let my tounge taste the sweet perfection of your body. No matter how many times you grace me with your presence, you shall never, not even for an instant, be a fraction less perfect and special than you are now. More special than the sun in the sky, though you were to spend a lifetime by my side, I should never forsake you or take you for granted, for thus is the greatest sin a man could ever make."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore did we deserve this?   Wherefore did we deserve this? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:28 am

Rose couldn't help but blush her cheeks fully red. As Tulio told her words she had never even dared to dream about. She looked into his eyes with disbelieve, Was he really telling her the truth? She let her hand go to his cheek.
''Oh I love you so much..'' She smiled as bright as she could. Hugging him.
Even she did not know how to express herself well enough she felt really happy. To hear those words.
Holding him close to her. As she pulled away from the hug. ''Maybe we should go out of the water?'' She said still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore did we deserve this?   Wherefore did we deserve this? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:58 am

"I wouldn't want to deprive you of your natural habitat," he smiled teasingly, but quickly nodded.
"But you are right. Though I would want to spend a lifetime here with you, the world is waiting," he smiled and got off of her, and pulled himself up on the edge before standing up, reaching a hand down towards her to help her up.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore did we deserve this?   Wherefore did we deserve this? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:39 am

''My natural habitat?'' She asked as she raised her eyebrow. Now it almost sounded like she was an animal.
As she let Tulio help her out of the water. Walking towards her dress, Getting dressed properly as she tried to dry her hair a little bit. Not that it was of much use. She looked up at the sky waiting for Tulio to get ready.
She noticed the same lonely star in the sky. As she frowned.
''That is you on your own, With the empty sky picturing the empty-ness off your memory loss. It leaves you all alone..'' "Your my moon, my rock, the one that guides me, keeps me focussed and centred. The one that reflects my light to the world."

"I shall be fine as long as you quickly collect what you need and leave." "Excuse me, but I have never met this girl in my life," ''How dare you..'' "How dare I? That is it, I have had enough of your insolence."

Rose narrowed her eyes. His moon? And now he did not even know her. As she looked back at Tulio, With what seemed a rather annoyed look. But she wasn't annoyed by Tulio.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore did we deserve this?   Wherefore did we deserve this? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:00 am

He put his clothes back on and turned to her with a smile, though his smile quickly disappeared as he saw the look on her face. He had seen it before, and it was not a look he had wanted to see again. She looked utterly annoyed and disappointed, almost mad even, and his recent experiences with her suggested he was about to get in great trouble.
"What is it Rose?" he asked softly, afraid of the answer.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore did we deserve this?   Wherefore did we deserve this? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:13 am

Rose her eyes softened as she was carried away by her own thoughts. She shook her head. ''Nothing..'' As she smiled again,
Walking towards him, She took his hand Kissing him on the cheek. ''Just Thoughts.'' She said soft. As she kept on her smile.
She than looked away. Wanting to say something..But Tulio wouldn't want to hear it.
She knew. ''Let's go.'' She said smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore did we deserve this?   Wherefore did we deserve this? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:56 am

Tulio could tell there was something, and as much as he wanted to pretend it was nothing, it still scared him to the bone. Was she doubting them again? But she had just now told him she loved him... the fear in him was suffocating his thoughts.
As she led him away, he dared not say a word, and he walked after her in utter silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wherefore did we deserve this?   Wherefore did we deserve this? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wherefore did we deserve this?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Falls-
Jump to: