Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will really be gone for the next 2 weeks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

Will really be gone for the next 2 weeks Empty
PostSubject: Will really be gone for the next 2 weeks   Will really be gone for the next 2 weeks EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:26 pm

[ I know I copied this from the S&S forum, but I didn't see the point in writing anything different >.< ]

I know I haven't been all that active recently (and this time it is so not because I'm this slow >.<) I've just been really busy preparing for my trip. I'm leaving tonight and will be in Denmark for the next 2 weeks, I'm sure at least one of you will know why Razz
When I come back, which will be on the 7th of May, I won't have to worry about it so I'll definitely be more active :3 (Unless of course Sinbad has died or will before I come back >.< Of course I haven't really been able to keep up with everything on here recently .__. Maybe if I can steal someones computer when they're at uni (if they go >.>) I'll be able to read it when I'm bored Razz)
Anyway that's all I wanted to say, so I will hopefully speak to you all again when I get back ^^ <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose

Will really be gone for the next 2 weeks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: Out of Character :: Inactive-
Jump to: