Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long way to go

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:34 pm

Tulio ran into the temple, exhausted he fell to one knee by the altar, not to pray, but because his feet could no longer carry him.
"ROSE?!" he yelled out as loud as he could, desperate for her to hear him, for her to come to him. He didn't know where she was, she could be anywhere within the temple walls, or maybe had she already left.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:46 pm

BriarRose had starred to the walls as John had left her. She felt cold without him, And the pain just kept stinging.
John had eased the pain. But now she was alone again..."ROSE?!" She gasped.
Sitting up. What was that..She slowly walked towards her door. Opening the door..Was that Tulio's voice?
She walked down the hallway, Towards the Altar. Her eyes widen at the sight. She blinked as she didn't know whether to be happy....Not wanting to get her hopes up. Maybe it was just a vision..A creation of her mind...
''Tulio..?''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:52 pm

Tulio saw her the second she entered, even through his blurry vision. He must have looked like a total mess, panting exhausted with his messy hair and his red eyes. It was obvious how devastated he had been, how devastated he still was, but he could not care less once he saw her sweet perfection once again, so much more vivid than any memory could make her.
Immidiatly he got to his feet and used his very last strength to run to her, without a word, wrapping her in his arms and kissing her passionatly. Nothing would ever be allowed to take her away from him again, he could not bare to loose her a second time.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:07 pm

Rose was more than surprised that Tulio was there..She couldn't believe it, It was an illusion. It couldn't be real.
He would never return. Than she remembered hearing John speak to her sister.. No John would never tell Tulio..
Her eyes widen as Tulio moved towards her, He looked horrible..As his eyes were red of the crying..Suddenly Feeling his lips against hers. His arms around her. Feeling the passion in the kiss. She kissed back, With the same passion. It did feel real..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:22 pm

Tulio only stopped kissing her to breathe, but even that seemed like a minor detail now that he held her in his arms.
"I love you," he breathed breathlessly between kisses, and when he finally stopped he let his head rest on her shoulder, taking in the intoxicating smell of her hair, closing his eyes and just feeling her fragile body in his arms.
In that instant everything was perfect, and if the time would freeze he would be forever happy.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:47 pm

Rose smiled as Tulio finally spoke..Those two words she had wanted to hear more than a hundred times. As he finally calmed down. She felt him lean his head on her shoulder. She breathed out. So many questions crossed her mind, But none of them mattered now..Just feeling his arms around her was enough to know that it was real. She stayed silent. As she let him rest.
She smiled softly. ''I love you too Tulio..'' She couldn't express her happiness. As she blinked a happy tear away.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:35 am

Without lifting his head from her shoulder, he whispered softly to her, keeping his arms tight around her.
"If Eris will kill me, let her. I shall die happy," he whispered before kissing her once again, not being able to get enough of her soft lips against his own, or the warm reassurance of her tounge. For a while he had believed she didn't love him, that she did no longer care what became of him, and yet her she was expressing the words he had longed for.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:00 am

Rose held unto him tight. Not wanting to let go. His words were hurting but yet making her feel god at the same time.
"I don't want you to die.." She whispered before he kissed her again. It felt so safe. She feared for Eris. They were in her temple.
And it wasn't as safe as she felt. She kissed him back just one more time. Just one more time the sweet and soft feeling of his lips against hers.
"How did you know..?" She asked looking into his eyes. Brushing some hair out his face. Keeping her face close to his.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:12 am

He turned his head towards the entrance of the temple, remembering John's words not long ago.
He couldn't deny he liked the man, and already felt a stinging pain in his chest as he thought about the pain he must have caused him by coming here. The guilt was clear in his voice as he spoke again, John had not deserved this faith nor this pain.
"John," he told her as he turned around to look at her, examining her expression. He thought it clear that Rose cared for him, and though he did not know the amount of romantic feelings behind it, he was sure she must somewhat love him as well.
It hurt to know she loved another man, though if she chose Tulio it was good enough for him. As long as she was his.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:26 am

Rose frowned lightly. Why...why would he? She knew how John felt about her..Rose couldn't say it was 'love' it was more caring for him.
She looked towards the entrance. she was so happy that she had Tulio with her.
No matter the conciuences . But still....she did not understand why John would do that.. She looked back at Tulio.
"W-was he alright about it?" She asked rather weak. She felt like she had to watch him, had to be sure he was alright.
Her eyes than widen. What if Eris had sent him? What if this was a trap? Eris maybe manipulated John to lure Tulio into a trap..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:32 am

Tulio frowned at her question, it seemed like the stupidest thing she could have asked in that moment.
"He loves you," he told her, though he knew she already had this knowledge. "Would you be alright to give up on the person that holds your heart?" he asked as if this would answer her question. Of course he had not been alright, no man would have been.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:44 am

Ocourse he did....she shook her head. "I love you....John is my friend. But without you..I'm empty..and I don't want to give up the man I have given my own heart too..." Looking into his eyes. She brushed her fingers over his cheek softly.
She sighed, as she looked down. It was not fair...but she had not pushed John to go to Tulio.
"I am broken without you Tulio.." Looking up again into Tulio's eyes. She than widen her eyes again. As she had an idea.
"Let's..let's run away together..just you and me.. No John.. No Ping. Just us?" Maybe it would be better..nobody to be jealous about.
No troubles..they could start all over..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:56 am

"Rosie," he said softly with a kind smile as he took her hands in his. He knew she meant well, and he was overly happy that she had finally let go. That she could finally be free. But this was not the way to do so, and he hoped she realized that.
"Running away is not the solution," he sighed, smiling down at her gently, hoping she would understand.
Before Tulio met Rose he would have found running away the solution for everything. Was not running away the thing that had brought them together in the first place? But now he had finally found a place that made him truely happy. A place he wanted to stay, and a girl he wanted to stay for. He would never want to run away from it. Besides...
"What of Eris? And how do you suppose we leave the island?" he laughed softly, showing her how impossible her idea had been, however sweet it had been of her to think of it.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:14 am

Rose smiled. It was true..how were they suppose to leave the island in the first place, she had never dreamt of thinking about that.
"I understand.." She had never ran away from anything. Never had gotten the courage to even thinking about going against eris.
To not listen to her.. But Tulio he had given her the courage. She smiled at him. Kissing him softly.

----
(OOC: let's cause drama ? >:3)

Eris had returned to her temple. As she floated across the ceiling. She looked down at the scene. Rolling her eyes.
She went down to the ground. Clapping her hands. "How nice to find such a hapiness in my temple." She floated towards them.
"Once again you disobey me!" She suddenly snapped at Rose. "I have given you everything!" She growled.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:20 am

[OOC: Oops, I'm dead o.o]

Tulio turned around to face Eris as she entered, but it only made her pull Rose tighter against his side, in a protective manner.
"That's funny," he said spiteful back, his smile already gone. His mood had changed in less than a second, and he knew that this could be his death. If so he was not going to stand down to her, somewhat ought to stand up to Eris.
"I could've swore you only took away," he glared her down, even if knowing he would regret it soon.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:29 am

(OOC: xDDDD)

Rose widen her eyes. Feeling Tulio pull her closer. As he fired back at Eris. "Tulio stop." She whispered looking at Eris.
She was scared more than scared. She would not let go off of Tulio so quickly now.
Holding onto him. She looked back at Tulio.

------

Eris glared at Tulio. As she flew right towards him. Grabbing his throat she pushed him against the wall.
"You said?!" She growled. Slightly tightening her grip. She fired a glare at Rose.
If Rose was to choose a humand over her than she would never forgive her.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:48 am

Tulio gasped a last breath of air as he was flung against the wall, unable to breath much when Eris grabbed his throat.
"You.. heard me.." he struggled to say, breathless, but the glare in his eyes got his message across. She had powers, yes, but if she was to kill him anyway, he would not go without saying his.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:15 am

Rose gasped as Tulio flew across the wall. Eris had done the same with her. "Stop! Eris." She clenched her teeth.
"Don't you care about me?" She asked. As she tried to get Eris to let go off him. She was finally happy.
And her sister was going to ruin it all for what?

-----
Eris growled at Tulio. As she glared at Rose. Pushing her away. She wanted to kill the human. But something stopped her.
As she felt the cross on her shoulder burn. She let her free hand slip into Tulio's chest. Grabbing his heart.
"If you hurt Rose, just one more time." She squeezed his heart tight, but now enough too kill him, but yet enough to cause allot of pain to him. "I will kill you." She glared. As she let her hand go out his chest. Throwing him to the ground. She vanished in the air.
If it wasn't for John she would have killed him for sure.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:06 am

[Thanks Audrey! XD]

John had been following Eris when he had lost sight of her near the temple, sighing, he knew he shouldn't have trusted her to guide him to his chamber. Making his own way towards it, he decided to cut through the Entrance Hall, in doing so, he met a couple, a blonde woman and a male. He nodded politely towards them with a smile, not that he was happy to see them really, he just decided to be well-mannered as usual. "Good afternoon," He decided to pause and maybe discuss some trivial matters with the pair since he had nothing better to fill his day and it would be most polite. "Are you here to see Eris?" He pondered.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:51 am

Tulio couldn't help but gasp for air when Eris finally let go of him and disappeared, falling to the ground holding his throat.
"John?" he coughed and looked up confused, utterly confused at his strange behavior. What was he doing there, and why on earth would he be speaking to them like this? It was as if he didn't know them at all.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:14 am

Rose gasped as Tulio fell down. She went towards him, Frowning slightly as John entered the temple. What was he doing?
She looked down at Tulio. But she was still really confused about the situation. What was john doing? Why was he acting so strange...She remembered that Eris did not kill Tulio..What held her back? Did John make a deal with her?
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:06 pm

John was taken aback at how the other knew his name, yes, he had seen the male around a little, but had no idea of his formal means of identification, as for the woman, he was sure he had not met her before. "Yes?" He was instantly on guard, wary of what he wanted and how he knew him, he raised an eyebrow. Not even giving a second glance to the blonde woman.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:22 am

Tulio scowled at the man, unsure of what he was up to and why he was acting like this.
"Are you... alright?" he asked, still gasping for air on the floor, but finally stood up. If anyone had been to see the conversation it would probably have been obvious that the question was directed at the wrong person, but Tulio was far more worried about John than about himself at that moment. Though Tulio was hurt physically, he was happy, because he had Rose once again.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:49 am

Rose was confused, John hadn't given her any other glance..What was wrong with him?
As she bit her lower lip as Tulio stood up. She wanted to say something but held her tongue. Instead she looked at John.
Why was he acting like this..? What was the matter? ''John?'' She whispered. Staring at him but Keeping in eye on Tulio as well.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:12 am

"I'd be more worried about your own well-being than mine," John frowned as the man struggled to get to his feet, he seemed breathless and smirked at the idea that it was probably one of Eris' little tricks. Turning to the blonde who said his name also in a confused fashion, he looked at her with hard eyes. "Yes, that is my name?" He was growing a little tired of this couple repeating 'John?' and staring at him in such a way. "Can I help you? I can direct you to Eris if she is who you seek, otherwise, I shall bid you good-day?" He eyed them both up suspiciously.

[MY JOHNNY D: I wanz my cute little button back >.< XDD]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long way to go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long way to go   Long way to go Empty

Back to top Go down

Long way to go
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Temple of Chaos :: The Altar-
Jump to: