Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steps and thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

Steps and thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Steps and thoughts   Steps and thoughts EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:48 am

After she had left Meg, she had walked for a while on her own in the forest: she wanted to stop thinking to what had just happened but she simply couldn't...
Now Meg wasn't anymore her girlfriend: she was the first person in her whole life that had accepted her for who she was, the first person that she had really loved after her family... and now it was all gone... had she done something wrong? Yes, she had... what he had done to her... betraying her... it made her feel so guilty... but it had been for it or for what she was? She didn't know...
As she didn't know what to do now...
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Steps and thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps and thoughts   Steps and thoughts EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:59 am

Jane walked through the forest. She was on her way back from the cave. Her view flew around and as always, she was amazed by the beauty of the nature. Jane closed her eyes and enjoyed the sun. For that reason, she bumped into a person. JAne fell on her back. "I'm sorry, I haven't seen you...", she started, but stopped and hesitated, as she saw it was Ping.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Steps and thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps and thoughts   Steps and thoughts EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:11 am

Ping was as well too taken by her own thoughts, her glance down, to notice Jane. When she bumped into her, she managed to stay on her feet, but had to step behind "No matter..." she replied in a whisper at Jane's words, holding out a hand to help her to raise up
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Steps and thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps and thoughts   Steps and thoughts EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:18 am

Jane took Pings hand and stood up. Out of a deep urge she pulled her next to her and hugged her. "I'm sorry.", she whispered in Ping's ear. "I'm sorry, I'm a bad friend...", Jane tried to supress the tears, but they just started to flew down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Steps and thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps and thoughts   Steps and thoughts EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:24 am

She helped Jane to stand up, ready to leave after it, but surprisingly the girl pulled her closer and hugged her. Only after a few seconds of surprise she managed to slowly hug her back. Her words hit her, and she couldn't help but have a soft smile on her lips "N-no, you're not..." she replied tightening her a bit more. It was her that had never told her the truth, her that didn't allow her to know... she had never trusted her enough, she was a bad friend... surely not jane...
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Steps and thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps and thoughts   Steps and thoughts EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:38 am

Jane pushed her away softly. She tried to wipe away the tears and shook her head. "I should've asked you earlier...", Jane took a deep breath. "How are you... right now...?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Steps and thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps and thoughts   Steps and thoughts EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:49 am

Ping looked at her and she was already going to reply her 'i'm alright', but then she stopped herself: she had lied enough to Jane, and what was the point to continue to do it? So she took a breath and with a bitter smile she replied honestly "Bad... really bad..."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Steps and thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps and thoughts   Steps and thoughts EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:53 am

"What happened darling?", Jane asked softly and touched her cheek. She didn't want any of her friends to feel this way. It was different when it got to her, but Jane wouldn`t tell anyone. She took Ping's hand in hers and guided her to a tree, sitting down on it. "Tell me. I'm listening."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Steps and thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps and thoughts   Steps and thoughts EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:21 am

She followed Jane toward the tree and sitted next to her: she ramained in silence for a few moments, she didn't know with what she should had to start, and however talk about her feelings, her emotions, was really hard. In the end she breathed and replied "B-beside the fact that my s-s-secret have been f-found out, a-and now i don't even know w-what to d-do... M-meg has b-broken up with m-me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Steps and thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steps and thoughts   Steps and thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Steps and thoughts
Page 1 of 1