Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BriarRose's Past part 1: You can let go now daddy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

BriarRose's Past part 1: You can let go now daddy. Empty
PostSubject: BriarRose's Past part 1: You can let go now daddy.   BriarRose's Past part 1: You can let go now daddy. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:34 am

Little BriarRose laughed as her father Threw her up into the air. ''Again Daddy!'' She called. Her father, A strong tall man.
With blonde hair. Which has grown grey into the years. He was a good father. As he threw her up once again before placing Rose down on the ground. ''That has been enough fun for now Rosie.''
''Aw but daddy.'' Her dad shook his head. He smiled at her. ''Enough for today. Your old father is getting tired.''
Rose grinned. ''But you are so strong.'' ''Enough Rose.'' He smiled again. Rose simply nodded.
As she walked deeper into the forest. ''Where are you going Rosie?'' Rose turned around. ''I don't like that name.''
Her father laughed. ''It suits you.'' He laid his hand on her head. Messing up her hair a little.
Rose smiled. ''I don't think so daddy!'' She disagreed. Shaking her head. As she shook his hand away.
Her father grinned. ''Come on little one. It is getting dark outside.'' ''Okay daddy.''
Rose was led into the little house. It was small..Her mother was waiting for them. Having dinner already on the table.
Everything was perfect in their little house, Their little love. Everything was perfect.

--

''DADDY! MOMMY!'' Rose yelled. Laying in bed she had her face full of tears. Still shocking, Her heart hurt. But it wasn't a normal pain. It was like a knife ran through her heart. Her dad ran into the room. ''What is wrong dear?'' He asked concerned.
Laying his hand on her head. She was warm very warm. ''W-Where is mommy?'' Rose asked looking up at her father.
''She is not here..'' Her father answered sadly. ''Where is she?'' Rose asked as she bit her lip. ''Da-addy..M-make it stop.'' She begged. ''What is wrong dear? Where do you have pain?'' Little rose laid her hand on her chest, The place where her heart was. ''Your chest hurts?'' Her father asked. ''N-No..M-my...'' She tapped on her chest again. ''Your heart? But how?'' Her father frowned. ''W-Where is mommy?!'' Rose yelled suddenly. ''Sssh...She is away...''Her father whispered. Rose shook her head again. ''Where to?!'' Her father looked to the door. ''She left. For..Forever darling.'' Rose shook her head once again. ''No..'' She started crying, As her whole body shivered. Her heart beated faster. And faster. ''DADDY!'' She cried out.
''MAKE IT STOP DADDY PLEASE!'' Her father widen his eyes. He did not know what to do.
Than suddenly Rose became calm..She opened her eyes, Blinking. ''Are you alright dear?'' Her father asked.
''I don't feel it daddy..'' ''Feel what Rosie?'' Rose tapped on her chest. As her father placed his hand on the place of her heart.
Nothing..Her dad frowned lightly. He laid his ear to the place of her heart.
Nothing..Taking her wrist Nothing..''Daddy, I don't feel it..'' She raised her hand to touch his face.
''Where is mommy?'' She asked blinking slightly. ''Mommy left me..'' Rose frowned. ''But she loves you?'' Her father shook his head. ''No..She does not love daddy anymore Rosie..She left.'' Her went through her hair.
''Daddy...I don't feel my arm.'' Her father frowned again. Looking at her arm. He took hold of her arm, Softly he tightened his grip around her arm. ''You feel that?'' Rose shook her head. ''Daddy..My legs.. I don't feel my legs..'' Her father stared down at her. ''Try to move them?'' She tried. Shaking her head. ''I-I can't daddy...'' Than the candle which lighted up the room stopped burning. ''D-Daddy?'' Rose asked scared.
Her dad stood up. ''It is alright Rosie. Don't worry.'' ''Don't worry Rosie, Don't worry.'' The words kept repeating into Rose her head.
Just than she felt really tired. ''D-daddy.....'' She whispered. Slowly falling asleep. Closing her eyes. Her father stepped into the room. He kissed her forehead. ''Try to rest some Rosie..Daddy shall explain it later..'' He whispered. As he left the room, Closing the door behind him.

{Will be continued}
Back to top Go down

BriarRose's Past part 1: You can let go now daddy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: Out of Character :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: