Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just being alone.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Just being alone. Empty
PostSubject: Just being alone.   Just being alone. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:42 am

Rose had noticed John being at the temple so she took another route to her chamber. She was safe there. Away from everybody..Away from everything. Not even bothered by emotions. As she walked inside. She had left all her belongings in her other room. Not even bothered by taking it with her. She laid down on her bed..Her own bed..She could stay here. For some time. She slowly fell asleep. Enjoying the silence.. No voices screaming. Nobody to tell her what to do.
So quiet. So peaceful.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Just being alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just being alone.   Just being alone. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:55 am

As John entered Rose's chamber, his hopes of speaking to her disappeared upon realising she was asleep. How beautiful she looked whilst she slept, ivory gloss skin complemented by her apple red lips. He headed for the bed, carefully sitting down beside Rose, anxious not to wake her. He would wait silently until she awoke; he liked the idea of being her patient protector.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Just being alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just being alone.   Just being alone. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:05 pm

Rose softly stirred in her sleep. She softly turned a little. As she could sense somebody being near to her. But she couldn't lay her finger on it. Opening her eyes just a little too peek, By her big surprise John was there.
Was Eris playing with her again? ''John?'' She asked. Opening her eyes. She wasn't upset...Not screaming..
Not overwhelmed. Just calm..''What are you doing here?'' Blinking a little bit. She didn't care if she seemed vulnerable now.
She was tired, And did not expect too see John in some time..
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Just being alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just being alone.   Just being alone. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:23 pm

"I needed to see Eris," John openly admitted and spoke calmly so not to disturb her too drastically from her sleep as she slowly awoke. "You can sleep some more if you like, I shall keep an eye out for you if you still need rest," He smiled gently, brushing her hair softly off of her face.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Just being alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just being alone.   Just being alone. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:43 pm

Rose Smiled as he brushed her hair out of her face. It felt strange...Almost betraying..But there was nobody to betray anymore.. As she slowly sat up. She did not feel so empty as she did before..But the heart ache was still there. How much she wished she had no heart, No feelings. Nothing would be hard than. Just an empty puppet..On strings..
But she was trapped, As much as John was trapped. Like a bird..
Rose looked at John. She wasn't going to pretend to be strong.
To be wise, To be calm. John already had seen the broken wings on her back. She wasn't perfect as everyone said she was..
Biting her lip, As she tried to remove all the memories of Tulio..She took a deep breath.
''And did you get what you needed?'' She finally asked.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Just being alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just being alone.   Just being alone. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:55 am

John nodded in response to her question. "For now at least," He mused before leaning forward and holding her in his arms, she could see she was in pain and wanted to help ease it, it was a friendly hug, he wouldn't push her too fast. He just wanted her to have a moment of feeling wanted and safe. "Are you alright?" It was a silly question but he still whispered it in her ear gently.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Just being alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just being alone.   Just being alone. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:30 am

Rose softly moved into the hug. Snuggling a little bit closer to him. ''A little bit..'' She answered. Feeling better now he tried to comfort her. She felt so weak and vulnerable, Though it was alright..She sighed. He was always there it seemed. Even if he had kissed her before..It did not feel awkward..Not anymore, Now it was over between her and Tulio.
He probably did not want to see her anymore. And having John to comfort her without her even asking, Was more than nice.
''Why are you always so kind John?''
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Just being alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just being alone.   Just being alone. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:04 am

John laughed a little gruffly. "I am not always so kind," He smiled down at her. "Just to you," He winked playfully trying to lighten the mood. He was glad she was beginning to feel better, he wrapped his arms further around her to make sure she didn't begin to feel down again. He couldn't deal with her being upset.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Just being alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just being alone.   Just being alone. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:12 am

Rose smiled. ''Thank you.'' She closed her eyes as he wrapped his arm further around her. It was warm and nice, And comforting. For a moment she didn't even think about..Tulio..Biting her lip. As some tears were going to fill her eyes.
She didn't want to cry. Not about that. She did not want to feel any sad emotion.. Snuggling even more to John.
Biting her lip harder as she tried not to cry.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Just being alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just being alone.   Just being alone. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:14 am

John nodded with a smile as she snuggled into him further, she felt her body go tense and he noticed the same watery substance in her eyes as were in his moments before, when he was sad. He hoped he was not making her more sad... he paused, a little confused. This memory thing was really rather frustrating sometimes, but he did realise her body was growing more and more tense. He understood that much. "Let it out," He whispered, cradling her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Just being alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just being alone.   Just being alone. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:35 am

Rose shook her head. ''I don't want to..'' She didn't want to cry about it. Even if it hurted her great. She wasn't going to cry.
Biting her lip. As she took a deep breath. She closed her eyes tight. To stop the tears.
She hated to come over so weak to others. Even if it was John. She preferred to keep herself hidden.
Behind a mask. It felt safe. Like nobody would know, Nobody would talk. Everything would be better. Just trying to hide behind the mask.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Just being alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just being alone.   Just being alone. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:31 am

"Rose," John whispered gently with a comforting smile and reached out with his hand to below her chin, lifting it so her eyes met his. "You don't have to pretend with me," He looked sadly at her, wishing she would understand how much he just wanted to be there for her through everything, it didn't matter if she seemed weak or strong. He just longed for her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Just being alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just being alone.   Just being alone. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:57 am

Rose starred up at him, She looked down again. ''I don't want to cry..'' It was true..Even though it seemed to be hard to fight against the tears. She was his...His Rosie...Biting her lip hard. "I searched for hours for the most beautiful, And yet I couldn't find one to match your beauty, forgive me." Rose couldn't fight it anymore. Breaking down as she buried her face into John's chest. "I may not be much, but I am yours. Forgive me for my foolishness." "What do you mean love?" "Rosie.." "Give me a second chance, I'm begging you." She bit her lip as she shocked a little bit from the crying. ''I forgave him... I wanted to give him a second chance..'' She sobbed. ''But I am just this empty puppet on strings..I should have never let my emotions go..''
They were going to get married...He gave her her first kiss..Her first time..Everything.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Just being alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just being alone.   Just being alone. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:20 pm

"Why didn't you Rose?" John was torn between jealousy, pain and wondering how he could help her in some way. "You could've given him a second chance?" He was confused at her latter statement and bit his lip. He wasn't entirely sure what exactly was going on.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Just being alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just being alone.   Just being alone. EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:35 pm

Rose shook her head. ''E-Eris..Would kill him..'' She sobbed. Taking short and fast breaths. As she bit her lip again. Hating to cry.
''She would kill him..'' Rose shook her head again. ''I-I had to...'' She slowly got out of John's arms. Looking down as she wiped away the tears. ''I'm sorry..'' She refused to look at John, Why was she so weak?!
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Just being alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just being alone.   Just being alone. EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:18 am

John frowned, placing Briar's head off of his lap and onto the pillow gently, he abruptly stood up. "That isn't right," His tone was blunt and frustrated, he loved Rose but he didn't want to have her this way, she needed to choose him, not be forced to have him... It was not fair, Eris had twisted the situation so that they would end up together. So he could protect her and not hurt her like Tulio, but this was hurting her far more than he had. She wanted to give him a second chance, she needed one. "I will be right back," He gave Rose a small smile and kissed her forehead gently, savouring the moment before he left the room, not giving her a chance to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just being alone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just being alone.   Just being alone. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just being alone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Temple of Chaos :: Rose's Chamber-
Jump to: