Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword Empty
PostSubject: Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword   Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:17 am

John was walking aimlessly around the island, not even sure where he was heading until he recognised the way to the temple, he immediately headed in that direction and entered the way he had last time. Walking in the direction of the alter.

"Eris!" John called, trying to see the goddess but he could not. "Eris, I demand to know why! Why me? Why save me? What do you want of me?" He was breaking down, Rose had hurt him by walking away and he had hurt himself by kissing her, it was a double-edged sword.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword   Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:43 am

Eris heard the man call for her. As he was taken away by his emotions. She just laughed loud and cold.
Clapping her hands as she appeared. ''Why You don't like the life I gave you?'' She laughed. As she took place on her throne.
''Well what a shame.''
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword   Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:41 am

"A life is one full of memories and experiences, you took all those from me," John tried to calm himself and leant against the alter taking a few short and sharp deep breaths. "You took the things that made me, me." He looked towards her, frustration clear in his eyes, but not sadness, he had had enough of that emotion. "Then, you dangle Briar Rose tantalisingly before me, since I have no memory she was with Tulio, yet you expect me to obey you?" His anger was clear, but he knew so much at this moment, she had brought him back to life for a purpose and to fulfil that purpose, she would need his colloaboration. Torture? He was strong enough to withstand. His life? He was dead before anyway. Hurt Briar? She would not harm her own sister. Kill another? His heart would be cold for the moment when it came to anyone else on this island. At this moment in time, he had the upper hand.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword   Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:53 am

''I recreated you, I made you better. Trust me. You are a much better person now.'' She answered without even hesetation.
''And for Tulio he is history. My dear Rosie broke up with him. Who needs such a boy like him? She deserves much better.''
Eris went up. Approaching him slowly. ''I do not expect you to obey me. Whenever did I say that?'' She whispered the last part. Circling around him, As she slightly touched his shoulders. ''My dear, I have granted you with power. Use it. I know you can.'' Whispering as well. ''Your best step was kissing my dearest Rose. You helped me without even trying. Don't you see? Didn't you see how Tulio treated my Little flower? Didn't you feel her pain? Her sorrow?'' Eris stopped behind him.
''Didn't you hear her cry?'' She added. She wasn't lying. He had spent more time with her little sister than without.
Even though this was no answer to why she had brought him back to life at all. But why tell him now? When he had been such a good follower to her.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword   Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:13 am

"Should I not have been allowed to judge that for myself?" John sighed and raised an eyebrow but was significantly less annoyed, he did agree with her. He was better, with his strength and powers, he could protect Rose, caring little about anyone else made him less voulnerable and not knowing his past gave him more focus on Briar. He was the perfect little body guard. "Rose broke up with Tulio?" His mind began racing. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword   Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:18 am

Eris grinned. ''Why wouldn't she?'' She asked John. Tulio was not enough for Rose, She would never want to lose Rose.
He made her weak, he made her cry. Made her jealous. He was no good at all. It made Rose vulnerable.
''Why wouldn't she leave the man who had hurt her many times?'' She whispered in his ear. Letting her hands wrap around him.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword   Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:23 am

John paused, not so sure, she seemed to really love him but nodded as if he understood anyway. "So, me guarding her is just convenient for you?" He raised an eyebrow, feeling fairly comfortable in the goddess' presence as he had already realised he had the upper hand, or at least, there was nothing she could hold against him. "What do you really want of me Eris?"
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword   Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:28 am

''Oh you are so much more than just guarding her.'' Eris grinned. As John mentioned what she wanted from him.
''I do not want anything from you, I already have you. As I have Rose.'' She let her hands softly caress his chest. ''But I do not need you. There is someone else who does.''
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword   Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:36 am

John nodded, knowing she was right, John was pretty much giving everything he was to Briar, he was not a guard, not a lover, he was more than either of those things. He was just... hers. Body and soul, heart and mind. "Anything else you require before I leave?" He had decided he did not mind serving her if that was all she required, loving Briar came easily to him.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword   Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:38 am

''Whatever you desire, Rose is here...If you want to talk to her. She's in her chamber.'' Eris pointed. As she vanished.
There was not much to say. She had already things planned, But she would't need him.
She would just cause more drama for Rose. What an amusement.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword   Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:40 am

John frowned before deciding to go and find Rose, searching the temple for her chamber.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword   Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:45 am

After speaking to Briar, John returned to Eris' alter to discuss with her the terms of their agreement, Rose's happiness could not be a achieved through force, it had to happen through a willingness to break up with Tulio. He was angry she had upset her sister so and threatened to kill Tulio if she did not do as she wished. "Eris!" He called the goddess with anger clear in his voice. "I ask you to allow Briar to be with Tulio..." As he spoke those words, his heart twinged. "Or you no longer have my service. I shall rebel against you. Do anything I can to stop your games," He threatened, knowing for the moment she would not harm him. He did not want to have Rose this way.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword   Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:13 am

Eris laughed. ''It is not me you need!'' Her voice echoed through the temple. ''I cannot change what has been done, You'll have to talk to sir lover boy himself!'' Eris called out. As the temple became quiet again. It was true.
Eris was sure Tulio would never take Rose back anymore, And John's threads were lost in vain.
He was her puppet. He wasn't the one deciding when to serve her.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword   Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:34 am

"But you shall not kill him if I persuade him to change his mind? If I explain the truth of this decietful motion?" John stood tall, he was not going to give into the Goddess, he was sure Tulio wouldn't want to lose Rose if he knew what she had given up for him... surely? Well, at least this way all would be out in the open and there would be no more secrets, hurt and betrayal. This way, Rose at least had a chance at happiness.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword   Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:36 am

Eris couldn't help it, As she laughed again. But this time It was louder, Colder. ''if he changes his mind. Go ahead. Try.''
She said back.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword   Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:39 am

"I shall Eris, I think you underestimate their love, this sort of hurt does not come without a strong love, good day to you," John nodded his head as a sign of respect before exiting the temple in sought of Tulio, he would not rest until Briar was happy once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword   Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword Empty

Back to top Go down

Reasons Behind Meaningless Motions of the Double-Edged Sword
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Temple of Chaos :: The Altar-
Jump to: