Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do I know you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Do I know you? Empty
PostSubject: Do I know you?   Do I know you? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:20 am

The windswept her long back hair as she weaved through the forest trees her footsteps light and fleeting like a deer. Running until she reached the falls as the fog settled around the area... it was in the mists she hid climbing up to a small ledge behind a tree. Her heart racing, was she being followed still?
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Do I know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do I know you?   Do I know you? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:36 am

He found her tracks quickly. She either didn't know how to hide them, or didn't care enough to do so. He followed them to the falls, losing them when the ground changed from soil to rock. He looked at the falls, thinking she must have used the water to lose him. He knelt down by the water, cupping his hands to get a drink.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Do I know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do I know you?   Do I know you? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:42 am

The man was loud, he did not seem to know how to be quiet... like an ox. Hearing him stop by the water she peered out from behind the tree to get a better look. Cautiously examining the man, he was handsome in the rugged brute way.... reminded her of the men of her homeland though she could scarcely remember what they looked like.

Smirking gently as she ducked back into cover, slowly making her way down to get a better look, curiousity had the better of her one could say. Silent as a mouse as she snuck into the bushes just at the cusp of the falls.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Do I know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do I know you?   Do I know you? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:59 am

He happened to look into the water in his hands, seeing her reflection peeking at him. He stayed calm, pretending he didn't know she was there. He got up, walking behind some rocks that were by the falls. He stayed hiding behind them, anxious to see what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Do I know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do I know you?   Do I know you? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:08 am

Poca gently blinked watching him move away, he probably left to go hunt her somewhere else, crawling out of the bushes silently before she sighed. Gently hoping from one rock to the next, from here she could find her way back to her canoe, it would not be much trouble... Stopping at one of the outer rocks to drink.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Do I know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do I know you?   Do I know you? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:14 am

He peeked behind the rocks, seeing her come out of hiding. He silently walked out to the edge of the water. "Who are you?" He asked calmly. "And why do you want to kill Rose?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Do I know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do I know you?   Do I know you? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:22 am

Immediatly she whirled around when hearing the voice standing tall, she even seemed to snarl... certainly not like most women. She didn't cower or run this time. In plain view now, with long raven hair, the light falling on her dark skin as she mists peeled away from her. Her eyes, her eyes were as black as night with just the barest hint of brown. And around her neck lay a plain necklace of polished stone. She just stared at him for a moment before speaking harshly "That is none of your business"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Do I know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do I know you?   Do I know you? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:33 am

As the mist from the waterfall was slowly moved away from her, reavealing the woman he now saw properly for the first time. Her face seeming eerily familiar. His eyes however fell on the necklace. "Where did you get that?" He asked pointing to her necklace. His mouth felt dry, as he stared at the blue stones, he had worked and polished. Finally forcing them into a shape of a necklace to decorate a woman he had once loved.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Do I know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do I know you?   Do I know you? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:41 am

She looked down at the necklace glaring at him as she put her hand over the stones protectively "My necklace? It was a gift from my mother, what does that matter to you?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Do I know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do I know you?   Do I know you? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:46 am

He lifted his gaze to meet her eyes. His eyes piercing hers. "I made that necklace."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Do I know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do I know you?   Do I know you? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:54 am

She stared back at him, she certainly did... inherit her mothers eyes drawing back from him ".... Impossible, your a rotten liar. The man who made it is dead, or should be for all I care! "
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Do I know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do I know you?   Do I know you? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:01 am

He studied her more. He could clearly see some similarities to Tua. "Whether you believe me or not doesn't change the fact that I made it. What is your mothers name?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Do I know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do I know you?   Do I know you? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:11 am

She studied him for a moment watching him "..... Tua. and your's is what?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Do I know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do I know you?   Do I know you? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:16 am

"Shan yu..." He stayed silent for a while, shocked to hear from the woman who left without saying a word. "How is your mother?" He asked rather awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Do I know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do I know you?   Do I know you? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:36 am

".... I haven't seen her in years, but she is probably still waiting in that stupid house. Not that it matters to you... but the real man who made this? left her and never came back. She still sits there waiting for that bastard, even had to raise me by herself" shaking her head as she stepped back looking around "... dammit I should not be around you, im as good as dead if they know im still alive" moving to take off down the bank knowing her canoe was along the river.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Do I know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do I know you?   Do I know you? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:21 am

He narrowed his eyes, feeling the hurt come back from so many years ago. He quickly moved to her, grabbing her by the arm. "I did come back!! It was she who had left!! I came back as I promised her, but she was nowhere to be found!! Why should I have stayed in that house if the woman who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with was gone!!??" He glared at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Do I know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do I know you?   Do I know you? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:34 am

Poca was usually swift getting snagged by the arm like that force to come face to face with the brute.... she saw the hurt on his face as she looked at him blinking ".... your... not lieing..." stopping for a moment to look at him before moving to grip his arm and force him down as she brought her knee up into his gut, fleeing back ".... I suppose she was scared I would turn out like you! if she had any sense she would have gotten married to someone else, but no I got brought into that world in that miserable little place!" taking off she was fast too.

Tua had been pregnant... undoubtly the child was his, Shan Yu had fathered a strong, independent, violent, vicious.... girl.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Do I know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do I know you?   Do I know you? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:51 am

He groaned in pain, looking after her. The girl looked like her mother, but had gotten his personality for sure. But from who had she inherited those fast legs, not from him. And what was she even doing here. Had Tua really come back for him. Why had she left in the first place? He couldn't understand it. Nor could he really sink it in that he was a father now. And to a girl no less. But he had to admit, that girl really could kick. He smirked, getting up, and starting to head to somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do I know you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do I know you?   Do I know you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do I know you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Falls-
Jump to: