Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please, help...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

Please, help... Empty
PostSubject: Please, help...   Please, help... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:56 am

Ping was stepping slowly toward the tree, helped by the girl: she didn't even know her name but in that moment she couldn't care less. It was already difficult stay focused enough to not faint or fall on the ground... She had walked for a time that had seemed endlessy but now, finally, they were back at the tree... she wondered, howere, where she was supposed to stay there... she wasn't going back to her room, totally no...
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

Please, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, help...   Please, help... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:05 am

Anya had helped him every time he would almost fall down. She walked to the entrance of the tree, "Um, anyone!? Can anyone help this man!? He is sick!" She yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Please, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, help...   Please, help... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:10 am

Tulio stepped out of the forest heading towards the tree. He had just told Rose that he needed to see Ping, so that's where he was heading. He didn't know which room Ping was in now, but he was sure he could find his way.
It would turn out, however, that he would not need to. He found Ping before he had even stepped out between the trees.
He smiled to himself and started walking over before the woman yelled. Ping was in trouble?
He ran over, and as he came closer it was obvious Ping was in pain, but he did not know why or what had happened. She was disguised as a man again, and even if Tulio disagreed and was annoyed over how she was continuing the lie, he could not deny it was easier for him to see her as his best friend this way. To see her like he had used to. The same old kid.
"What happened?" he asked as he examined Ping with his eyes, not finding any physical wounds.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Please, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, help...   Please, help... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:15 am

Ping listened Anya's voice asking for help, but didn't have the strenght to comment in any way. She make slowly a few more steps forward, but she was feeling weak and weak, to the point that she didn't even recognized Tulio when he came in front of her. Then she stopped: she was to dizzy, too confused, she didn't even understand anymore where she was. She was pale and sweaty, and her skin was burning. She tried to do another step forward, but she lost her balance and fell down.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

Please, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, help...   Please, help... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:17 am

Anya looked at the other man and bit her lip, "I found him in the forest..he was..stuttering and I knew there was something wrong..And then he just collapsed, so I brought him here.."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Please, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, help...   Please, help... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:22 am

Tulio didn't have time to answer the girl again before Ping fell to the ground. He did not have time to grab her before she fell, but he was quickly by her side, holding her in his arms on the ground, feeling her forehead. She was burning up.
"She needs ice," he said quickly, too worried about Ping to keep up the pretence she was a male.
When the woman didn't react at first he looked at her again with a stern expression.
"Now!" he said, sounding serious without yelling at her. It was clear he was just worried about Ping.
After that he turned his eyes back to Ping, who felt so weak and fragile in his arms, he had to hold her tighter.
"Ping? Can you hear me? It's me," he said softly, almost whispering down at her, hoping she could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Please, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, help...   Please, help... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:29 am

She needed a while to get that she was fallen again on the floor, and that the pain was because of it, but then she felt something different, something softer, someone that was holding her: he felt a voice, but she didn't get who he was or what he was saying until his last phrase. "Tulio?" she asked in a so low wisper that was barely udible even for him that was so close. She tried to open her eyes and move her head, she wanted to raise again, but all she could do she barely move herself, before that a chill went down her spine: now that she wasn't walking anymore, she was also starting to feel cold...
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

Please, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, help...   Please, help... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:31 am

Anya was surprised to hear that the man was really a female. Though she had already started to move when he first mentioned ice. She then ran off when he yelled, she ran off fast as she got the ice. And she came back with the ice and gave it to him, and when she saw that the woman was in good hands she looked at him, "Take care of her.." She said as she walked off, knowing she couldn't do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Please, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, help...   Please, help... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:48 am

He nodded, taking the ice from her and smiling reassuringly to show his gratitude.
When the woman was gone he looked back at Ping and kissed her sweaty forehead.
"Yes, it's me," he said softly as he gently put the ice on her forehead.
He wrapped his arms around her shoulder, keeping her safe and supported in his arms as he scooted over to be in the shadow of the tree. It was a bad idea for Ping to be warm right now.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Please, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, help...   Please, help... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:53 am

She was only barely conscious of what was going on around her, and only at times: she felt something... a kiss on her forehead... Tulio had kissed her? But soon she forgot it, she felt something cold, and the cold grow. In a few minutes, she was shaking because of the cold, and instinctively she tried slowly to curl up in Tulio's arms, searching for the warmth
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Please, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, help...   Please, help... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:37 am

She shivered, giving away how cold she was, but it was needed for her to get better.
"Does that feel better?" he asked as he cradled her in his arms, trying to share his body warmth with her.
Rose appeared in his mind, she would not be happy if she saw him like this, but in that instant he did not mind at all. Ping desperatly needed help, it looked like the girl was on the edge of dying, and the only thing important now was to help her.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Please, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, help...   Please, help... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:46 am

She was still shaking hardly, and Tulio's words reached her like from afar, but she finally managed to open her eyes and to reply "W-w-where a-are -w-we?" she was still dizzy, sick, pale, and strenghtless but at least she could think and talk, even if with some difficulties. She had some problems remembering what had happened and hos she had arrived there, in Tulio's arms... the last thing that she remembered was... Shan Yu... she moved suddenly to look at herself, scared that Tulio could have found her there, still... naked... but luckily she was dressed and she didn't even mind too much when a new dizzyness made her fall again in Tulio's arms.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Please, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, help...   Please, help... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:25 am

"We're going to my room," he said and smiled down at her, standing up and tightening his grasp on her so he wouldn't drop her, before he started walking towards the tree again. At least she could speak, which he looked at as a nice sign, as this would mean that she would at least not die. She would make it. He knew it.
"Are you ok? What happened?" he asked softly, but raised his voice a little as it was obvious she could not hear him well.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Please, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, help...   Please, help... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:32 am

She needed a few couples to realize what he was saying, she didn't even replied to the last question, however she didn't want to reply, but understanding where he was taking her she opened wide her eyes "No! N-n-no I-I can't c-come i-i-in y-your r-room! " she said as loud as she could, and it meant not really loud: she couldn't go there... Aurora would have killed her... but she couldn't even come back to her room... not with Shan Yu there... and neither the temple was a safe place... "P-please... l-let m-me stay he-here..." she finished, almost begging him, in a lower tone
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Please, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, help...   Please, help... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:38 am

"Don't act stupid," he sighed impatiently with her, not slowing down or showing any kind of sign that he even consider what she was asking of him. "You need a bed," he continued. That wasn't all she needed.
The ice would soon melt in this heat, and she needed a place where he could provide her with wet, cold towels whenever she needed them. Therefore, he kept walking until he was inside, ignoring any pleas she expressed.
Her safety and well-being meant far more than her happiness and concent right now.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Please, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, help...   Please, help... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:52 am

She kept asking him to let her go, but he didn't even slow down, and she was too weak to even try to wriggle. She was still shaking because of the cold, her eyes were polished because of the fever and, though she could talk, she had still some difficult to think properly "Please, please don't! BrianRose will kill me, please..." she said it without even thinking: her mind was too blurred and she was too scared. She had already announced she would have got her revenge... what would she had done if she had found her in their room?
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Please, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, help...   Please, help... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:03 am

Only at the mention of his fiancé's name he stopped and looked at the girl. He knew exactly what she meant, but he was sure Rose was not that harsh. She had been really understanding when Tulio had asked to leave to check on Ping.
"She won't," he said softly and tightened his grip on her. "And if she does I'll deal with her," he said as he started walking again.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Please, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, help...   Please, help... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:11 am

She gave up on fighting: it was useless, and at least... she would have died next to him, not a too bad way to die. In all this mess that her life had became, Tulio was the only person that he really wanted to have by her side in that moment. And she wasn't even thinking to the possible 'romantic implications': she had decided she didn't want to think to it anymore, and also in that moment she just needed his friendship and his protection. Because for once it wasn't her the one that had to be strong, he actually made her feel... protected. She tightened more to him when a new chill went down her back because of the cold's sensation, and she turned her head hiding her face in his chest "I-i-i'm f-fre-freezing..." she whispered
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Please, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, help...   Please, help... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 am

"Good," was all he said as he stopped in front of the door to his room.
"It will help the fever go down," he said softly as he held her close, shifting her over to one arm so that he could open the door with the other. It was hard for him, but the girl was really light and in the end he managed.
Stepping inside the door he smiled softly down at her to re-assure her, telling her everything was fine.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Please, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, help...   Please, help... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:51 am

When he replied she nodded without a word: if he said so she believed him, but still it was really a bad sensation. When he tried to open the door keeping her only with one arm she whispered to him, a bit ashamed "I can walk, if you want..." it was a huge lie, she wouldn't have abled to do 2 steps, but she didn't want to weigh on him. Then, when he opened and stepped in, she couldn't help but tightening a bit the grip on him, scared to see Rose. Luckily the girl wasn't there and she managed to smile a bit back to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please, help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please, help...   Please, help... Empty

Back to top Go down

Please, help...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Entrance-
Jump to: