Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the tree again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:48 am

Ping had came back at the tree, even if she still wasn't sure that that was a good idea... She knew she had to face Meg sooner or later, but she didn't know if she was ready, and also there were BrianRose and... and Shan Yu... but the mongol was probably in their room, that she was still intentioned to avoid, and she was actually hungry and too tired to go hunting. It was because of this that, even if still not totally sure if her decision had been a good one, she entered in the dining room, searching for something to eat...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:31 am

Shan yu walked into the diningroom, feeling hungry. He was surprised to see Ping there. He grinned widely. "Hello there rommate."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:38 am

She had found a dish wher she had put some bread and some fruit: it wasn't a lot but it was enough for the moment. She was still focused on what had happened, on how that island was chaging her and her life... when suddenly Shan Yu's voice reached her: she was so tensed up that for the surprise she let the dish fall on the floor while she turned. She didn't even know to be so tensed! She stared at him with her eyes wide opened, swallowing
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:55 am

He smirked, hearing the dish clatter to the floor. "Do I really frighten you that much?" He asked getting closer to her, trapping her between him and the table. "Booh!" He said bringign his face closer to hers.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:01 am

She thought that she had to run away, fast, immediatly! But her body refused to obey and soon it was too late: she found herself trapped between the table and him. The hard truth was that, yes, she was terrified by him, for a lot of reasons: because he was stronger, too stronger, and made her feel weak, because he knew her secret, because he could use oit against her, because he had raped her, because he had fun torturning her, because in front of him she was nothing but a weak woman and this made her face the fact that she couldn't lie forever.
But instead, trying at least to save a bit of dignity, she replied with a grimace "No. Now let me go."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:11 am

He smirked and pushed her harshly on the table, quickly using a knife to pin her right hand down on the table. He quickly went to get another knife and grabbed her other arm, piercing her sleeve and pinning it down. "Now lets be honest here little woman. Starts to get really boring when you lie to me all the time." He said looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:25 am

He was quick, and she was still too tense to be fast as she wanted, so she could do nothing when he pinned her down on the table, trapping her. When she saw the knives she pushed her chin forward: she was too used to violence and how not show her fear and her pain in front of something like that, though she was far away from be resistent to the pain. But when he simply pinned her at the table trapping her, she looked at him surprised and cunfused, and scared: what did he want? She tried to free herself, but it was useless...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:34 am

He went to get another knife. and sat on the edge of the table next to her. "You know I'm getting tired of your attitude. I always have to milk answers from you." He said looking at the knife like valuating if it was sharp enough.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:41 am

"What do you care about my answers?" she asked still trying to be brave and strong, even if her heart was beating really fast and she was feeling really scared
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:45 am

He looked down at her coldly, placing the knife on her cheek, letting her feel the cold steel against her flesh. He twisted it slightly to make her feel how sharp the blade was. "You are disrespecting me when you are refusing to answer them." He smirked at her. "And you should know I don't like that."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:51 am

She felt the sharp knife against her cheek, but didn't move, only swallowed. She had to be brave, to be strong, to resist, even if deep inside she was trembling already, even if she was scared, even if she just wanted to be let go... she wasn't looking at him, if she would have looked at him he could have read it in her eyes, she could seem brave, but she actually wasn't...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:56 am

He smirked. "Let the training commence then." He said grabbing her hand and pulling it out of the sleeve slightly. He placed the knife on her wrist and cut down on it, making a small trail of blood run down. "So how was your day roomate?" He asked placing the knife ready to cut her again.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:00 am

She gritted her teeth when he cutted her: it didn't hurt too much, after all, it was only a light wound. "You can keep cutting me the whole day, i see no reason to answer you." she replied harsh, with more self-confidence than she actually felt...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:05 am

"Then I shall." He took her palm and cut a deep wound accross it. "Did you know human body has a certain amount of blood? Once it runs out you die." He poked the cut on her palm with the tip of the knife.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:11 am

A strangled groan escaped from her lips when he cutted deeper in her hand: this time it hurted, a lot. She had wanted to give up, she wanted to cry, she wanted to beg him to stop, but she didn't... "If you wanna kill me you should do it faster." she replied looking elsewhere, with the voice that trembled a bit even if she wanted to sound brave. But she wasn't scared of die, not too much however: after all she had thought to kill herself lately, it wasn't a big deal... it would have solved a lot of problems... and in the enemy's hands, it would have been considered and honorable death...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:20 am

He laughed. "My dear girl, I don't want to kill you. Where would the fun be in that?" He cut down on her wrist again, this time deeper. "And if I did want to kill you slow death would be the way you would go. Along with that spanish hearth throb of yours."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:23 am

She suppressed a new moan, gritting her teeth and closing her eyes, but she opened them again when he mentioned Tulio "I thought it was between you and me..." she replied in a blank tone, like she didn't actually care of him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:28 am

He smirked as he finally caught her attention. "So you do love him, that is interesting. And no, I have no problem bringing other people into this. It is all up to you really."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:33 am

She didn't blush, at least: she was too pale and in that moment too in pain for it. Luckily. "Just let my friends in peace. You wanna answers? Then ask your questions" she didn't deny her love, she knew that it would have only confirmed his ideas, instead she refered to him as a 'friend' hoping that the message was clear enough...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:37 am

He arched his eyebrow up. "Oh, you two are friends now? What happened?" He asked leaning forward interested.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:41 am

"We've been friends since the arrival, what's the problem with that?" she asked: even of now she was at least replying, she was still really on the defensive, and she wasn't looking at him
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:45 am

He smirked and let the knife go to her collarbone, tracing it with it. "Because until recently you indicated some intrest in him. I am just curious." He made a small cut on her collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:49 am

"He has always been nothing but a friend!" she replied, stubborn with herself more then with him, still looking elsewhere and closing her eyes again because of the pain: it wasn't unbearable, at all, but... it still hurted...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:54 am

He grabbed her face, making her look at him. "You are lying!! I don't like liars and honestly it piisses me off. So truth this time!" He said holding the knife above her eye.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:09 am

This time she couldn't hide the fear: in her eyes was evident that she was terrified. What did he want? They were only friends! She had been a bit weird around him, but it really didn't matter, they were friends, she loved Meg and Tulio was simply her best friends! "I'm not lying! We're friends, that's it!" She was actually too scared to lie in that moment, it was evident, at least, that she really belived it was the truth. Her voice was trembling when she replied, and her breath was heavier...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At the tree again Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the tree again   At the tree again Empty

Back to top Go down

At the tree again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Dining room-
Jump to: