Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frail as a Flower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Tulio knocked on the door to their room, hoping Rose was still there. He held the flower behind his back, waiting for her... hoping for her. At that moment he only wanted to see her face again. He had not seen how much Rose had meant to him, forgotten the true beauty behind their love, until Ping had reminded him, and for that he was forever grateful.
No pity fight was worth loosing her over, and he was sure to tell her that right away.
He would have walked straight in, but he did not want to disrupt her..
So he stood there... waiting...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:07 pm

Rose was surprised when somebody knocked on the door. Who could it be...though she secretly wished it was Tulio.
But he would just walk into the room...as she opened the door she was once again surprised.
Why did he even return? He left without saying a word and now he just reutrned like that...
She looked into his eyes. She didn't understand...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:43 am

"Rosie.." he said softly as she opened the door and stared at him confused.
"I know this may be hard to believe, but I love you," he swallowed hard. "I love you like no other, and despite my past, the sunrise would loose it's beauty if I could no longer share it with the knowledge of having you by my side.."
He cleared his throat before handing her the frail flower behind his back, and hoped that she would appreciate it.
"I don't want to leave. I don't want to loose you.." he said softly as he took one step towards her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:30 am

Rose looked at the flower, His sweet words. As she softened her eyes. His sweet words did hit this string,
But yet she couldn't ban out the words Shan Yu had told her...Why did she even take advice from..From another.
To allow her own thoughts and feelings was the best solution. She wasn't made of stone, And neither her heart.
As she took the flower softly. This was her decision to make, Nobody else had to even care about what she did.
Without a word she smiled brightly at Tulio. No really feeling the need to add anything, All he had said..it was enough to know that he actually cared.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:30 am

She did not say a word back to him, but the softness in her eyes was enough for him.
He took another step in her direction, and kissed her lips passionatly, lifting her off the ground as he twirled her around, into the room, as he closed the door behind them. He held her close in his arms with a bitter smile knowing this might be the last time he held her like this. The last time he would see that softness in her eyes... unless she forgave him.
"I.." he started, but swallowed hard before he could continue. Why was it so hard?
"I need to tell you something.." he said hesitantly, yet softly, as he sat down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:44 am

How much she enjoyed feeling his lips again..It was so much better..When he lifted her she gasped a bit.
But smiling brightly, She did not want to let go. But when he suddenly started to talk she was not sure what was wrong..
But he had told her he loved her right? She watched as he sat down.
''Sure...Tell me...'' She got a little worried..What was it that he had to tell her now?
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:49 am

He looked at her for what seemed like an eternity before he leaned closer and softly kissed her lips.. just in case it would be a last one. He was not ready to let her go, but he needed to tell her the truth. No deceit or lies in a relationship.
When he finally broke the kiss he swallowed and looked deeply into her eyes to see her reaction. He needed to.
"You need to believe me when I say I will never love another," he started, sighing, before he decided he neeeded to tell her.
"I played with the fires of Hell as I let my sinful lips kiss another.." he said, laying his hands over hers, terrified she would tell him to leave. He would not handle the pain if she left him now.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:07 am

Rose was waiting for him to tell something when he kissed her softly. She still could not get enough..His lips over hers.
Just that little thing...She had missed it, His soft touches. Like she was important enough for all the attention.
When he broke the kiss she looked at him. As his eyes did not leave hers. "You need to believe me when I say I will never love another," She could not believe his words...She smiled softly. But waited for the rest to come..
"I played with the fires of Hell as I let my sinful lips kiss another.." ....
Rose stared at him, With almost no expression. She did not know whether to be sad..angry..But it was fair..somehow..
Looking down at their hands..She stayed silent. He promised..Letting go off his hand.. She sighed. Letting her hands go in her face rubbing her eyes a little.. Sighing again she looked up and Looked into his eyes. No matter if he promised..
It was fair... At least she did not see it..''It is...fair...'' She couldn't get the right words out. Blinking as she looked down again.
Did he kiss this person..Or did this person kiss him? Rose stood up and sighed letting her hands go over her face and in her hair as she looked out of the window. ''Don't worry...It's okay...'' No it was not okay..It wasn't at all..But causing more drama now was not necessary.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:12 am

Fair? How was it fair?
He supposed he was releaved she would not leave him. Revealed she took it so well. But...
"Fair?" he could not help but ask. Had she done anything to him to deserve this treatment?
She had betrayed him with another man, but by far not as much as he had betrayed her in return.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:15 am

''You've kissed some one else..And Shan Yu kissed me...'' She sighed, as she buried her face into her hands.
''Can I ask you why you did that?'' She asked, At least she had to know.. Sighing deeply.
It did not feel fair, It did not feel good..They were engaged. And...things like these should not happen..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:20 am

"You have to understand.." he begged her as he saw her frail hands cover her face.
"I was at loss for reason when I saw another man lead you to the forest.." he started, knowing this was a bad excuse but still a true one. He needed to tell her the truth and nothing but. However he felt silly once he said so.
"I thought you would no longer cherish my side, and search for another.."
He wanted to hug her when he saw the position she was in, but feared she would reject him.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:31 am

Rose sighed, But shook her head. ''How can you think that? I would never...'' She let her hands off her face, Turning around.
She held up her hand with the ring. ''I still wear it..if only you could see what you truly mean to me.. of what my heart has been longing to say..I told you I love you..But when you left after the incident..I did not want to be alone..And I don't want you to ever leave me like you did last time..I felt lost..Tulio you have no idea.'' She sighed as she just let it come all out..Sighing again as she let her hand down. Looking down.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:36 am

This time Tulio could not keep himself from doing so, and hugged her tightly against his bare chest.
"She means nothing to me, now nor ever," he said softly, hoping this would help her aching heart if only a little.
He loosened his grip only to stroke her cheek with his thumb, smiling softly down at her. Even in her sadness she was beautiful.
"You must never mistake my love to belong to a creature less perfect than you," he said softly.
"And a creature more perfect does not exist," he added, with the hint of a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:44 am

Rose sighed as she felt him hug her tightly. Just the touch of him made her get even more scared to lose it.
''W-who is she..'' She had to know..If there was nobody else as perfect as her, Than why would he even kiss this...other..person..Though his last sentence made her giggle softly. Looking up at him.
She wanted to thank him for his kind words, Just to feel special. It was an amazing feeling, His body so close to hers.
Not wanting to let go..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:51 am

He did not want to tell her, mostly out of fear of it hurting her. To know who it was could leave images in her head, images she did not want to possess, and Tulio did not want to plant the seed to them. But even so.. she had asked, and he was obliged to tell her the truth and nothing but. He would not lie to her.
"Mulan was the name she gave me," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:59 am

Rose narrowed her eyes..Mulan? Who was this Mulan? A woman named Mulan..''I-I don't know about a Mulan..''
She should know...After all..A woman named Mulan that she did not know..
Wait...A unknown woman..Ping...Her eyes widen suddenly as she looked down, No it couldn't be..It would make sense though.
She couldn't allow that thought...Never. She looked up again. Shaking it off.
As she smirked, ''Well too bad..She is not as lucky as I am at this moment..'' Even if it sounded mean..It was true.
Whoever it was.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:02 am

This took him by surprise. Didn't Rose live on this island? Who could be here without her knowing?
He was wondering about this a lot, but chose not to reveal his interest in the girl.
"No one ever will be," he smirked and kissed her soft lips once again.
He could not begin to describe how blessed he felt with her by his side.
Even after all he had done...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:22 am

She smiled as he kissed her, She kissed him back softly. Letting her hands rest on his chest.
Breaking the kiss, She smirked hugging him closely. ''I missed you..'' Just him being here had proofed Shan Yu wrong.
He even did not lie to her about it, She was glad she chose her own path instead of letting others choose it for her.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:25 am

"I missed you too Princess," he laughed softly, happy. "More than you will ever know."
He smiled down at her before he let his hands wrapped around her, slid down her body feeling her curves.
It felt so good to be this close to her again, Tulio could not even describe the feeling of joy running through him.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:42 am

She smiled even more as she felt his hands just wander. Making her grin a little. ''I noticed..'' Enjoying this..
Just having him here again...She could think that a thousand time, It could just not make her any happier.
Getting out of the hug. ''Thank you so much..For being honest to me. It allot of courage..'' She kissed his lips softly.
Getting out of his hold as she walked towards her bed sitting on it. ''And if you really don't want me to spent any time with
Shan Yu than I won't. As your wife, I should know better.'' She smiled warmly at him.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:54 am

"You should," he said seriously, and looked at her with a disappointed look before he bursted out laughing.
"Be my wife, I mean," he said softly and kissed her hand smiling. He was really bad at keeping a straight face.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:06 am

Rose was confused when he suddenly turned serious. But she couldn't help a weak smile when he started laughing.
She nodded at him. ''Than I shall wed the men who desired more than one woman, But was able to change and allow love.'Just for me.' Grinning lightly at her sentence.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:15 pm

He smiled down on her, her words could not have been more true. It wasn't really that he had changed. At times, he desired his old lifestyle. But he had found something he desired more. Her. And for that, it was worth staying faithful.
"Than I shall wed the woman whose smile is more beautiful than the sun, yet refused to show it before love stole her heart," he said back, kissing her forehead. He had never once exaggerated while speaking of her beauty. It was all just what he meant.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:55 am

Rose laughed when he was talking about her smile. "Your love stole my heart." Grinning lightly. "Maybe I should give you up for a wanted man?"
The sentence had a double meaning, she smirked lightly. Letting her hands brush through his hair.
He was wright, Even though she had fought against it, he had stolen her heart.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:50 am

He didn't reply to her words, instead only looked at her with a soft smile.
"Marry me," he said softly as he kissed her nose. He needed to know she would be his forever.
"Tommorow, no- today!" he said as he started laughing, however nervous at her answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frail as a Flower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frail as a Flower   Frail as a Flower Empty

Back to top Go down

Frail as a Flower
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: Rooms :: Room 2-
Jump to: