Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heavy Heart at Nightfall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

Heavy Heart at Nightfall Empty
PostSubject: Heavy Heart at Nightfall   Heavy Heart at Nightfall EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:56 am

Tulio looked out the window, the moon was bright and beautiful. Any other day, he would have admired it, gotten drunk on it's glorious, luminant surface, but not tonight. Tonight his thoughts were elsewhere.
He knew he had been wrong to kiss another girl but... she had also been wrong.
Wrong in going with Shan Yu alone. Wrong in even talking to the man whilst knowing the pain it brought Tulio.
Had she no mercy for him? Did she not care of what this broken man had become because of her?
Tulio lied down on the bed, staring at the ceiling, tracing the patterns like so many times before.
Did she not love him after all...?
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Heart at Nightfall   Heavy Heart at Nightfall EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:06 am

Rose walked back towards her room, Hesitating to even open the door..He wouldn't be there...
He just..Wouldn't, She sighed at the thought. Getting hopes up now would not be any good idea even when she knew there wouldn't be somebody behind the door. She couldn't help the thought. As she opened the door, She looked up.
Instantly towards the second bed. Her eyes widen when she saw Tulio actually being there.
''T-Tulio..'' She wasn't sure whether to be overly happy or else, Just the surprise.
He was actually there! So many questions filled her head..Where had he been? Why hadn't he told her anything?
But yet she had disobeyed his orders a bit..He did not want her to share time with Shan Yu..But..Being alone..
It wasn't a happy thought..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Heart at Nightfall   Heavy Heart at Nightfall EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:13 am

Tulio didn't even raise his head to let his gaze fall upon her. Just hearing her voice was painful enough.
"I wasn't expecting you to come back tonight," he said honestly, rather flatly.
Why didn't you spend the night with Shan Yu? he thought, but held his tounge.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Heart at Nightfall   Heavy Heart at Nightfall EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:15 am

He acted so cold..She looked down. Sighing she placed her bow and arrow next to the door. Closing the door behind her.
''I was hoping to find you here..But if you don't want me anymore..It's okay..'' She almost whispered.
Walking towards the bathroom. She felt this strange cold sensation run through her veins again.
It was almost as if all these feelings just mixed up and made her ill instead..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Heart at Nightfall   Heavy Heart at Nightfall EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:23 am

That was the first time he chose to glance at her, but immidiatly regretted it once he saw her bow and arrows. It only reminded him of where she had been, what she had been doing and who she had been with... he didn't want to think about that.
"Can I ask you something?" he asked flatly, as he directed his gaze up towards the ceiling once again.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Heart at Nightfall   Heavy Heart at Nightfall EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:26 am

''Yes you can..'' She said back, What ever it was..It had to be something about his disappearance.
Rose walked out of the bath room, As she walked towards her bed. She looked at him.
Sitting on the side of her own bed.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Heart at Nightfall   Heavy Heart at Nightfall EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:29 am

"Do you love me?" he asked coldly. His voice had changed from flat and neutral to cold and bitter.
For some reason, though he trusted her, his mind kept filling with images of what Rose could have done with Shan Yu in the forest.. of what Shan Yu could have done to her... that monster, with his beautiful Rose by his side...
He could barely take it, and closed his eyes hard to try to shake it off, as well as in preparing himself for the answer.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Heart at Nightfall   Heavy Heart at Nightfall EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:36 am

Rose frowned a bit at his question, Was he serious? Of course she did..''Is this about what made you leave?''
She sighed. ''I do love you, Tulio trust me..'' Looking at her hands.
''Just..don't leave me..please..'' Almost begging him..Why was she so weak..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Heart at Nightfall   Heavy Heart at Nightfall EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:41 am

Trust her? After how she had betrayed him with another man? It did not even matter to him if she had laid her hands on him anymore, but she had deliberatly gone behind his back to be with a man she knew he could not stand. A man who had in addition kissed her forcefully. How could she even like this man?!
He got up and walked over to the door. He had thought she would not be back that night, and this was the only reason he had returned that night. However, this was no longer the case, and he did not know if he could sleep with his betrayor.
Without even looking back towards her, he started walking towards the door, laying his hand on the handle.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Heart at Nightfall   Heavy Heart at Nightfall EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:46 am

Rose watched as he stood up walking to the door. She quickly stood up and grabbed his hand, ''Tulio..I'm sorry...For what has happened..Please don't leave...Don't leave me..I don't want to be alone. And I hoped that you would not leave me alone..''
Holding his hand tighter, She couldn't express what was going on in her mind and body, Everything seemed so.. strange.
As if she had been sleeping for a thousand years, to wake up in a different time where she had hurted the once she did not want to get hurt..''Please Tulio.'' She begged again..
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Heart at Nightfall   Heavy Heart at Nightfall EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:51 am

He clenched his fist around the handle and turned his head to look away from her.
Of course he wanted to stay. He wanted nothing more than to hold her tight, twirl her around in his arms and kiss her lips the way he always did. But he couldn't. Not now. Not when his heart was racing at the speed of light and he felt as if he did not get any fresh air soon enough he would faint from the warmth he felt spreading in his body.
Ripping his hand away from hers he opened the door and left before she had time to stop him again.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Heart at Nightfall   Heavy Heart at Nightfall EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:58 am

Rose was left speechless as he left her without even explaining..She breathed heavy..As if she just ran as far as she could.
Closing the door as she stepped backwards. Not believing this..What..why..who...She ran her hands in her hair.
What was it? Why did he have to leave her with mysteries covering her eyes. As she felt so blind.
Normally she could foresee something to happen. Humans were predictable. But this was different..
She had strangled herself into this mystery, And none there to blame but herself.. She sighed deeply.
As she turned around to walked towards her bed sitting down on it. Covering her face with both hands.
How foolish to even believe such a thing..To actually Love...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavy Heart at Nightfall   Heavy Heart at Nightfall Empty

Back to top Go down

Heavy Heart at Nightfall
Page 1 of 1