Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You can't be my roommate...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

You can't be my roommate... Empty
PostSubject: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:42 am

Ping walked into the room and let threw himself on the bed: he was mentally exhausted, his ankle still hurted and memories and thoughts didn't want to leave his mind. Luckily Tulio wouldn't have come back that fast... maybe he should have also had some troubles finding out that the rooms had changed, so he would have had time to calm down his own heart.
After have left Tulio, he had came back to Eris's temple and there he had changed his dresses, hiding there the beautiful dress that Rose had given to him...
He had kept the magic ring, but it was hidden in his pocket and since he wasn't wearing it he was recognizable...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:54 am

Shan yu walked in to his new room, after having been hunting with Rose. He opened the door and smirked when he saw Ping laying on the bed. "Well hello there mr Ping." He said emphasising the word 'mr'. He closed the door after him and went to sit on his own bed. "How are you today?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:56 am

He was so taken by his thought that he realized to not be alone anymore only when he listened a voice...
*No... it can't be...*
he jumped on his feet, leaving the bed and putting as much distance as he could between himself and the mongol
"What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:59 am

He smirked. "I live here ofcourse. Roomate." He said teasingly to the little crossdresser.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:00 am

"I'm not your roommate, Tulio's my roommate..." he replied still without getting that not only the rooms had changed
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:02 am

He lifted his eyebrow. "Didn't you see the new list? Tulio is rooming with Rose."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:05 am

The news hitted him in so many ways... with... Rose? It wasn't only bad cause instead of him he was now with the dangerous beast, it also made him jealous and this time he didn't manage to hide it to himself. He was fucking jealous!
He wanted to reach him in that moment, and most important in the immediate present, he needed to escape. Ignoring the pain in the ankle, sudden as he could he started to ran toward the door
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:11 am

Shan yu quickly moved infront of the door, blocking Pings way. "Where is the hurry? To find Tulio? What is he to you?" He asked leaning his face closer to Pings so he wouldn't miss any reaction.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:17 am

When Shan Yu blocked the door he stopped only a few inches to him, stopping to breath for the surprise and, even if was hard to admit, the fear: that mongol had the power to terrify him, and it was a so horrible sensation, made he feel so vulnerable and weak... and in that moment, actually, the hurry was more due to escape to him... even Tulio's name didn't change his scared expression, his eyes wide opened
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:20 am

He leaned his face away and touched Pings cheek. "Why are you so scared of me? Is it because of what I did to you?" He let out a sinister laugh. "Have you told anyone about it?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:24 am

When Shan Yu touched his face he wriggled and stepped back frowning, trying to show more braveness than he felt, but his question made him have chills on his back remembering what had happened... he didn't reply to any question: actually he had told to Meg... but it wasn't something that he wanted to tell him...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:27 am

He tilted his head. "Not very co-operative I see." He leaned his back on the door behind him, crossing his arms over his chest. "It's okay I can wait." He had a wicked grinn on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:39 am

When he saw him leaning his back on the door he realized that he wasn't goping to let him go any soon: he worked hard to block himself to protest out loud. He wasn't going to beg him.
Instead, with an hard tone of voice, he asked "What do you want to me?"
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:50 am

He smirked. "Answer my questions. That is what I want from you. For now."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:52 am

He bit his lips... he hated have to do it, but he had no choise but surrendering "I didn't tell to anybody..." he said in reply to his previous question. It was a lie, but he couldn't know
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:54 am

He then smirked. "And what about Tulio?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:58 am

"What do you want to know about him?" he asked like he couldn't actually understand the point of his question. He could be a good liar when he wanted... no, not exactly when he wanted, it was better say when he needed. He had the ability to just lock all his feelings like behind a door, and reply like he really believed in his replies. It wasn't something that he could do when he wanted, and with personal stuffs he had always been a terrible liar, but with important facts like his secret or the army's stuffs, he had learned to be a great liar... and Tulio had became a really important thing...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:04 am

"What is your relationship with him? And do you fancy him? I could help you get him from Rose." He said in a low tone, making it sound like he was serious.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:10 am

Deep, deep inside a part of him was tempted to accept his offer, but in that moment he had locked all his feeling toward Tulio behind an invisible door in his mind "We're just friends. And i'm with Meg." He replied like his offer disgusted him "If you're interested in Rose and wanna have her for yourself don't make it seem like you wanna make her split with Tulio for someone else." he hadn't forgotten to have seen the two guys together...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:19 am

He smirked. "Oh, I'm not the one who wants them separated. It's someone higher up." He said giving Ping a knowing wink.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:22 am

He got immediatly who Shan Yu was talking about "If Eris wants so i'm sure she can find her way to do it..." it didn't even cross her mind that she could be that way...
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:44 am

He smirked. "Well I am the way I suppose then." He took a step away from the door. "Oh, and if you want to go tell that little info to those involved, I will make sure to humiliate you publicly. Lets see, should I tell you are a woman or that I raped you, or both?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:53 am

At his first frase his first thought went to Tulio: he actually didn't care if he and Rose had to be separated, and deep inside he was even kinda happy about it, but he didn't want to see him hurted and he knew he would have told him... When Shan Yu moved a bit from the door he immediatly ran toward it: even if he had to pass really close to Shan Yu, his plan was to ran fast away, but he froze immediatly at his second phrase... "You won't dare..."
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:04 am

Shan yu smirked at the little woman. He grabbed her shoulder and pushed her against the wall. He leaned his mouth to her ear, whispering into it. "The question is, are you willing to take that chance?" He let his hand go to between her legs, caressing her vulva through the pants. "If you want to play the game of dare with me I suggest you find bigger bullets against me."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:10 am

Shan Yu's gesture took her in surprise and she wasn't even able to react, when he started to touch her in the middle of the legs she protested and tried to close tight her legs, trying to stop him. She still didn't say anything: she couldn't surrender that simply... she couldn't...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can't be my roommate...   You can't be my roommate... Empty

Back to top Go down

You can't be my roommate...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next