Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You don't know me, do you?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

You don't know me, do you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You don't know me, do you?   You don't know me, do you? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:11 pm

Tulio was quickly at her side once again despite his back pain, wrapping an arm around her waist as he noticed her injury.
He quickly realized it would take quite a while to move like this however, and quickly swooped her up into his arms instead, cradling her like an infant against his chest. At least this way she wouldn't have to walk.
"I'll make you a deal," he said and winked down at her.
"I will take you wherever, if you promise by our God that I shall see you again," he teased her, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You don't know me, do you?   You don't know me, do you? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:23 pm

When she found herself in his arms her heart stopped to beat for a second that seemed an eternity, just to re-start to beat faster and faster. It was a sensation so... so good... she felt so... protected in his embrace... the last time she had been taken in someone harms... she couldn't even remember... her mother wasn't allowed to do it when he was already a child, and his father wanted him strong, so he never did... but in Tulio's arms.. it was different... she didn't even realize that her hand was tightening a bit bare skin on his back, but it was a too soft touch to actually scratch or hurt him...
At his sentence, she smiled softly "Sure... you'll find me here..." actually... she wasn't supposed to say so... she wasn't supposed to dress up as a female again! This was supposed to be only an experiment... but... but... she had just promised... "and... i can come back at the tree, if you're going there"
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: You don't know me, do you?   You don't know me, do you? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:29 pm

He nodded and smiled at her, still not understanding the actions of this girl.
Instead of questioning her, he started walking towards the tree with her in his arms. His physical strength was weaker than many of his fellow men, but he was at least strong enough to carry such a little girl.
As he felt her touch on his back, he began to worry if it was due to the pain. Maybe it was worse than he had first thought. Maybe, just maybe, should he take her to Rose. She might be able to help a lot more than he could.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You don't know me, do you?   You don't know me, do you? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:45 pm

Mulan enjoyed for a bit to stay in his arms, but she couldn't help but feel... uncomfortable... maybe Tulio was getting tired, maybe she was too heavy, she could be annoying to carry...
"I'm i'm too heavy, i can walk, it's... not that painful" she said to him after a while, trying to hide how ashamed she was to make him do it but without big results
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: You don't know me, do you?   You don't know me, do you? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:39 pm

He simply laughed at her softly before smiling at her. She really was one weird girl, but it wasn't unusual for a woman like her to worry about her weight. In fact, more often than not Tulio had found women to have serious doubts about their own body.
He could not possibly understand why, the female body was so beautiful, like nothing he had ever seen, no matter the form.
"You must be joking, such a light, fragile girl as yourself," he laughed.He wasn't just trying to make her feel better, he spoke the truth. Even he was capable of carrying her, and though with slight difficulties that he did not show, he honestly didn't mind.
He simply kept walking, keeping her close to his chest as he kept walking.
She seemed so small, so innocent, so naive... much like someone else Tulio knew.
He almost laughed to himself at the thought. Yes, they definitively shared the same social awkwardness. Maybe he should have introduced them to each other? It seemed like they could like each other.
However, Ping already had Megara, and he was worried if two souls so shy and awkward met, nothing would be said between them. It would only result in a horrible awkward silence as soon as Tulio would leave them alone.
Just the mere thought about it made Tulio laugh softly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You don't know me, do you?   You don't know me, do you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:05 am

light, fragile girl... She felt so flattered and so ashamed in the same time: she wasn't supposed to be a light fragile girl, she was supposed to be a strong warrior... and instead, there she was, in Tulio's arms, and there was no place in the world she had dreamed so bad to be.
Slowly, like she was afraid that it was wrong or inappropriate, she rested her head on his shoulder, just enjoying his warm body so close to her.
Then, when he started to laugh softly, she raised a bit her head with a surprised, confused expression "Why are you laughing?"
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: You don't know me, do you?   You don't know me, do you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:15 am

"I was just thinking of a friend of mine.." he said softly and smiled at her.
"You two are a lot alike," he said, continuing the cheerful voice and attitude.
Obviously he was speaking of Ping, he did not have other friends than him, but the girl couldn't possibly know that.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You don't know me, do you?   You don't know me, do you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 am

She got immediatly what he meant, and had to fight hard with herself to not worry about it, but luckily she managed to stay calm and keep smiling, only tightening more in her hands Eris's ring.
He couldn't recognize her, he couldn't she could stay calm and breath normally...
"I hope it is a compliment..." she replied jokingly
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: You don't know me, do you?   You don't know me, do you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:52 am

"Sure is," he said with a look as if he was thinking deeply about something.
Ping had been his very first friend, and not by coincidence. Never had he met another one of the same gender he enjoyed the company of to that extent. He couldn't even say why, but he really liked Ping.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: You don't know me, do you?   You don't know me, do you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:24 am

She smiled softly, mostly to herself, and then rested again her head on his shoulder: his scent was so intoxicating... it was really a dream. And for a second she was almost afraid to wake up, to find out that nothing had happened! But... no, in her dreams they were both naked and... the tought made her blush hardly again: she should have stopped to think those things!
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: You don't know me, do you?   You don't know me, do you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:30 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You don't know me, do you?   You don't know me, do you? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You don't know me, do you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Falls-
Jump to: