Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's good to see you!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

It's good to see you! Empty
PostSubject: It's good to see you!   It's good to see you! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Meg walked into the dining room still flushed with white from her conversation earlier with Hades. She got a glass from the cabnit and filled it with water. She gulped it down, hoping to cleanse her thoughts. She thought about everything he told her. About how things weren't going to be pleasant and how he was going to hurt all her friends. She slowly sat down in a chair and buried her face in her arms. "What will I do?" she thought.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: It's good to see you!   It's good to see you! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:23 pm

Jane walked into the Dining room. She was hungry and thirsty right now. There happened some weird stuff around her of which she had to think about. Jane found some cherries on a table and started to eat them. She took a bottle of water too. What should she do right now?
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: It's good to see you!   It's good to see you! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:26 pm

Meg looked up and saw Jane standing by the table eating fruit. "Jane?" Meg asked standing up. "I haven't see you in forever," she said softly as she got up and hugged her. "Are you.. okay?" She tried to find any visible scars or bruises Hades would've left behind.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: It's good to see you!   It's good to see you! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:29 pm

Jane looked at Meg and smiled softly. "Hello dear.", she hugged her back. "Yes, we haven't seen each other in a while...", she still smiled softly. "I'm okay, yes. There is nothing to worry about. How are you? You're looking pale.", Jane frowned worried.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: It's good to see you!   It's good to see you! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:34 pm

Meg bit her lip and looked at the ground. "Actually there was something I had been meaning to ask you," she said as she took Jane's hands and sat down at the table. "Have you met a.. God.. named Hades, by chance?" Meg looked into her eyes. Jane really was beautiful. She didn't want anyone to hurt her, she really cared about Jane.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: It's good to see you!   It's good to see you! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:38 pm

Jane followed Meg to the table. "Yes, I did.", she answered slowly and tilted her head. "He's kinda... confusing. Sometimes nice and sometimes not.", Jane made a few steps closer to Meg and touched her cheek. "Don't worry. There is too much we are worrying about."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: It's good to see you!   It's good to see you! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:43 pm

Meg quickly looked away. "He's not nice, Jane," she replied, shaking her head. "He.. He's my ex-boyfriend. And I thought I killed him but apparently I didn't and now he's back." The words sounded so sour coming from her mouth. She wished they had been lies.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: It's good to see you!   It's good to see you! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:47 pm

"So he's your ex?", Jane was slightly surprised. "Mmh...", she sighed. "He was nice to me. At first. But why is he back?", Jane tilted her head again. "Or more, why did you went out with a god?"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: It's good to see you!   It's good to see you! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:52 pm

Meg rubbed her temples. "It's a long story, involving selling my own soul to save another's." She looked back at Jane. "I don't know why he's here Jane," she said. "He just.. showed up. And he's here for revenge." She trailed off and looked out the window. "I'm scared Jane.."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: It's good to see you!   It's good to see you! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:01 pm

Jane looked at Meg in silence. He was back for revenge... Jane could imagine what that means. But a deal with a god or goddess wasn't that easy. She sighed. Wasn't she the one who wanted to make a deal with Eris? But... Jane always read more than a lot of other females around her. Maybe more than was good for her. The mystique of the different countries always had fascinated her. "I know what you mean...", she said quietly looking into Meg's eyes and then through them.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: It's good to see you!   It's good to see you! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:06 pm

Meg placed her hands in her lap. "What if he- tries to hurt you Jane?" She started to tear up. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: It's good to see you!   It's good to see you! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:09 pm

"What if...", Jane hesitated. "He tried already?", she wiped away Meg's tears. "You don't need to cry dear."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: It's good to see you!   It's good to see you! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:10 pm

"He what?" she said surprised looking up. "What happened? Are you alright?" Meg's mind started to blur and she couldn't think straight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's good to see you!   It's good to see you! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's good to see you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Dining room-
Jump to: