Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An.. Interesting.. Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

An.. Interesting.. Reunion  Empty
PostSubject: An.. Interesting.. Reunion    An.. Interesting.. Reunion  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:30 am

Meg reached the entrance out of breath. She couldn't believe what Eris had told her, Hades couldn't be alive and he couldn't be on the island. Everything she had gone through to get away from him, it couldn't be for nothing. She stopped by a tree to catch her breath and think about what she was going to do. What would she say? Would she apologize? She had no idea but she knew it was going to be dreadful.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: An.. Interesting.. Reunion    An.. Interesting.. Reunion  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:25 am

Hades was humming a song. Prelude of the Death. He was sitting for a while in the shadows. And there she finally was. He went down, coming up from behind her. “Meg.” He smiled seeing her shiver, singing the words softly. “My little flower, my bird.” He turned her around with smoke. “Missed me?” He smiled for her his most terrifying smile.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: An.. Interesting.. Reunion    An.. Interesting.. Reunion  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:42 am

Meg looked into his cold eyes. So it was true, he was alive and as good as day. "Hades," she whispered. She bit her lip trying to hold in her whimpers. "Wha- what are you.. doing here?" She felt sick to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: An.. Interesting.. Reunion    An.. Interesting.. Reunion  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:38 am

He laughed, touching her cheek. “But Meg. Don’t you?” He made a sad face. “You don’t know why I’m here?” The face changed while he spoke. “I met three girls. Rose, Anastasia and Jane. But they weren’t you. Where did you hide this long?” He was enjoying this. Meg’s happy face when she thought he died. So dumb. Believing that act.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: An.. Interesting.. Reunion    An.. Interesting.. Reunion  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:54 am

"I um-" Meg didn't know how to answer. She was with Ping but she wasn't going to tell him that, she didn't want him to get hurt. "I was taking a walk," she said convincingly. "But now you do have me. So what is it that you want from me?" She couldn't even look at him without getting a feeling of disgust. How could she have ever loved such a cruel man?
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: An.. Interesting.. Reunion    An.. Interesting.. Reunion  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:02 am

She was lying. The way she looked away from him and her way of acting towards him. “I want to know why you are hiding..” He smiled at her, making a seat. “Of course I will forgive you for killing me. It takes a lot of madness to try and kill a God.” He sat down. He was in a good mood. Finding her hurting three woman’s. This day can get only better. “Aren’t you happy?”
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: An.. Interesting.. Reunion    An.. Interesting.. Reunion  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:06 am

Megara ignored his question and just stared at him. "Don't play tricks Hades," she said walking closer to him. "If you want me? You can have me. Just don't hurt anyone else, please." She sighed when she thought about her friends on the island. She knew once more selling her soul to Hades would mean eternal capture but she didn't care at the moment. She just wanted to keep everyone safe.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: An.. Interesting.. Reunion    An.. Interesting.. Reunion  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:23 am

“Awwww you hurt me meg.” He laughed. “Do you really think I will leave people alone who are on this island?” Hades shook his head, his blue hair became bigger. He was in his element and he had many of those. “I’m going to torture, hurt and play with every Human. But I promise you I will pay extra attention to your friends or lovers.” The smoke played with her dress. “And your offer. Not thank you.” He smiled at her coldly. “I forgave you for killing me. Not for believing I was death.” His voice turned cold. “I knew that Humans were stupid. But believing that a Human could kill a God.” The flames that were on his body turned red, growing like weed over his body. “Believing you killed The God Of The Underworld! Of The Death!” The tree were Meg was standing next flew in fire. It only took a second before the tree was gone. Ash was flying through the sky. Hades watched her, with a evil smile. “No meg. After I’m done with you. You will have killed yourself. And then I will introduce you to my World.”
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: An.. Interesting.. Reunion    An.. Interesting.. Reunion  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:33 am

Meg gasped and stumbled back a bit when his fire grew. She coughed at the smoke and tried to fan it away with her hand. She clenched her teeth and just stared at him. She knew he was right, she knew he had the right to be mad, but she just didn't think he would use her friends. She thought things would just go back to how they used to be. Apparently not. "Hades," she said grabbing his arm. She plastered a smile on her face. "Can't things just.." she said putting her hand on his cheek. "Go back to how they were?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An.. Interesting.. Reunion    An.. Interesting.. Reunion  Empty

Back to top Go down

An.. Interesting.. Reunion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Entrance-
Jump to: