Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well look at that.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:27 pm

Rose had walked back to her own room. She sighed deeply, but happy.
Closing the door behind her as she turned around her eyes widen. "Well somebody has had a exciting day."
"What are you doing here?" She asked rather surprised, but yet she was afraid somehow.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:39 pm

Tulio's clothes were still dripping, creating a trail of water after him.
His chest was still bare, as he was carrying his shirt over his arm.
"Rose, are you in the-" he started asking softly before he heard voices from the other side of the room.
"Rosie?" he asked as he opened the door seeing Rose and her sister Eris.
He had still not gotten the chance to talk to her, but he remembered their last meeting and gulped.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:47 pm

Rose widen her eyes when she heard Tulio's voice on the other side of the door. Hearing him open the door.
She turned around. "Oh..ehm hey." She smiled. Feeling awkward somehow.
She looked over her shoulder to Eris.

----
Eris raised her eyebrow when suddenly the door opened, "so this is the real man? The one who stole your little heart."
She laughed coldly. "Well that is rather disappointing, Rosie."
Grinning while she looked at the man from head to toe.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:52 pm

"Ehmm.. I apologize if I interrupted anything," he said softly, not moving from the doorway.
He held his focus on Rose, ignoring Eris' sharp words. He knew better than to talk back at her.
But Rose... she seemed so scared. All he wanted to do was hug her and tell her it would be ok.
Except... he didn't even know what was going on yet.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:00 pm

Rose just looked at Tulio. as he did not respond she just looked back at Eris.
Just looking at her. With almost no expression.
As if her words were just air.

-----

Eris just laughed again. "What my boy? Lost your tongue?" She went up. Floating towards him.
As she brought him in the room waving her hand as the door closed behind him.
"This is it? I expected so much more. It can't even talk back." "shut up"
"What? You need a woman to fight for you?" She laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:02 pm

"I don't lower myself to the standards of fighting at all," he said flatly. He might have to pay for it later, but he felt he needed to say something, and Eris' attitude was starting to get to him. So this is why Ping didn't like her.
"I am of no savage man," he said, standing his ground as he walked over to Rose, standing beside her.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:09 pm

Rose smiled at Tulio when he stepped beside her,
Looking back at Eris. "Don't even try Eris.." She answered back.

---

Eris raised her eyebrow. "This is not fighting. I just want to give my little sis what she deserves."
She floated towards Tulio. "Why would she even marry some one like you? I've seen what you did."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:12 pm

Taking Rose's hand in his he finally looked up at Eris.
"But you have yet to see what my future will bring," he said just as stubbornly as her, but not spiteful.
She looked so stupid to him, but then again, he could never respect anyone who treated people this way.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:18 pm

Rose squeezed his hand a little. Eris her words did hurt her somehow.
It was not worth it but still..she stood here and Tulio just fought back..
Not even regretting.

---

Eris laughed. "Your furture can be as worse as I want to make it. You have not met my little friend yet."
Winking at him. "If it is from his point of view you will burn."
Snapping her fingers his shirt started to burn,
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:22 pm

He quickly threw the shirt away from him, making it land in the middle of the room, by Eris.
He scolded her with his look. Her friend? He looked back at Rose, and the look in her face was enough confirmation for him.
He squeezed her hand tight and pulled it up so Eris could see it clearly before he pulled up her sleeve, revealing the wet cloth that was covering her bad burn.
"What sister would let an innocent girl burn whilst doing nothing?" he asked, angry now.
"And what wise man can call evil the man who helped her?" he asked through his clenced teeth.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Rose gasped when he pulled her arm up. Looking at the now dry cloth around her arm.
She clenched her teeth. The question she asked herself but was not able to ask.
It was better now to say nothing than go against it. Just staring at her arm.

---

Eris frowned. "She asked for it. She should have kept her mouth shut."
Grabbing Tulio's wrist she squeezed it hard. Making him let go off Rose her arm.
"She did not watch her manners because of you"
she said the word with hatred. He had changed her sister, everything she had learned her.
Gone because of him.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:43 pm

Eris was so close to him now, and his wrist hurt from where she squeezed it.
Though pain and fear shot through his body, he refused to let her see it. She was not worthy of seeing his weakness.
"I must say I feel pride in her," he said, spotting Eris back with a sly smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Rose held up her guard when Eris pulled his wrist.
Hearing her sister talk to him with such hatred, what was it that he had done to her?
He was so sweet and caring. Even if he couldn't. Fight against temptations.
He was still enough for her. And she loved him.
Smirking lightly when Tulio fought back at her with his words.

----

Eris squeezed his wrist even more. "Pride? If I look at your past. I see no pride. You don't know nothing about pride."
As she let go off him. "I don't even believe you have a heart in there."
She let her hand go through his chest.
"As I suspected, nothing." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:02 pm

His smile was weakened in surprise as her hand went through him. Was that even possible?
He had known for quite some time that Eris was not human, that she was something... different.
But he had never guessed that she could have the power to do something like this.
He scolded her with his look, but quickly enough turned it into a smile.
"Pride," he repeated with the same sly smile. "For listening to her own heart beat, without swallowing the lies rooted in your own dark heart," he said calmly, looking at her with hatred gleaming in his eyes.
"She might not be... human," he gulped. "But no wife is for me fit, if not her."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:24 pm

''So you told him?'' Rose nodded. ''Yes, Because everything I've studied. You've told me. Was a lie.''
She looked at Tulio, ''When I look at him, I see freedom. Happiness. Something you could never give me. ''
''He told me about his world, And it is not bad. It is not perfect, But neither am I. Neither are you.''
Rose said as she just stared at her sister. She did not hate her, But everything she had been told.
Was a lie. And..She wondered why Eris just wouldn't let her be happy?

---
Eris narrowed her eyes at Rose. ''So you've made your choice. But you are going to regret it.''
Eris let her hand travel out his chest just stopped at the place of his heart, As she was tempted to rip it out.
Just squeezing it hard would have been enough. She let her hand out of his chest.
''And when he's had enough of you. Don't come crying to me. Because you should have known better.''
Eris said as she disappeared into the smoke. Leaving them alone.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:29 pm

His heart beat heavily in his chest while Rose spoke of him. Never had he cared what a simple woman had to say about him, but at that moment, he felt an overpowering sensation of joy spreading in his chest.
He didn't take his eyes off of the smoke Eris disappeared into. Not even when the smoke had landed.
"Don't listen to lies," he said softly, refusing to look at Rose. A stern expression clear on his face as he clenced his teeth.
"Nothing in this world known to man, could rip my hand from yours," he said as he squeezed her hand comforting.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:39 pm

Rose just blinked a few times as her sister left. Feeling guilty somehow..
She looked at his hand which squeezed hers. ''I shall not..If you say so.''
She sighed, ''I'm sorry..I never meant for you to get involved into this..'' Shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:43 pm

He turned to her, kissing her lips tenderly, still holding her hand in his.
"I do have a heart," he said softly when he finally broke the kiss. Eris hadn't been right about that.
He took her other hand in his and led it to his chest, to let her feel the beating heart beneath it.
"And it beats for only you."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:52 pm

Rose looked at him. She felt his soft lips against hers which made her heart speed a little.
Just the tender touch. Was enough. Looking at her hand on his chest.
She smiled brightly, As she felt his heartbeat. ''That is because...'' Rose leaned closer to him.
''..You are mine. And I am yours..'' She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:00 pm

He smiled at her, and let his head drop to rest his forehead on hers.
He pulled away once he realized water was dripping down on her and quickly brushed the waterdrops away.
The remainders of his shirt was on the floor, only pieces of it left, lying in the ashes.
It was his only shirt... he had lost his other clothing when the ship crashed...
Was he going to be topless for the rest of his stay here?
He couldn't say he really minded, he took things as they came.
"Nothing can change that Rosie, nothing," he smiled at her, agreeing to her words.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:08 pm

She closed her eyes feeling his forehead against hers, She opened them when suddenly something dripped on her.
As she saw his wet hair she grinned softly. As she listened to him she couldn't help it.
Rose Smiled as bright as she could. Not even caring, She was happy.
''How many times do I have to tell you not to call me Rosie?'' Laughing as she nudged him softly.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:10 pm

"How many times do I have to say it before you give up and let me?" he teased her back, slightly messing up her hair.
"Don't you think it's cute?" he asked and smiled slyly. He himself found it adorable.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:15 pm

She laughed as he messed up her hair. ''Yes..Yes it is. But that still did not give you the permission to use it.''
Rose smirked at him. Bringing her face towards his, As if almost kissing him.
Even though she stepped away. Smiling brightly as she did so. ''I will never give up.''
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:19 pm

"Neither will I Princess, you got yourself a stubborn one," he laughed and pulled her in.
He didn't care if she would get wet, he only wanted to hold her close to him, and kiss her tenderly.
That was exactly what he did as well.
He let his hand run to her hip, slowly pulling her top up.
Maybe.. if she was in the mood...
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:30 pm

She kissed him back, Letting her hands go into his neck. Almost getting tangled in his wet hair.
As she pressed her body closer to his. Feeling his hands go to her hips, As slowly he pulled up her top.
She pulled away from the kiss. Just smirking at him.
Only the look on his face was enough for her. She just nodded at him.
As if giving him permission. She brought her lips back to his. Kissing him with passion.
Slowly stepping backwards towards the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well look at that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well look at that.   Well look at that. Empty

Back to top Go down

Well look at that.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: Rooms :: Room 2-
Jump to: