Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trying to relax

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

Trying to relax - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:54 am

"Does it still hurt?" Tulio wondered worriedly. If he was still wearing bandages, the wounds must have been fairly recent.
"Can I see?" he asked gently as he let his arm reach out, gently touching the bare skin on Ping's chest, ready to pull the bandages down a little bit. How bad could they be?
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:05 am

He could feel like an electric shock all around his body when Tulio touched him, and immediatly, with a very fast movement, he grabbed his wrists pushing his hand away and in the same time making a step back: his grip was tight, but not enough to actually hurt him. His eyes were again wide opened, surprised both by him and by himself
"I... i-i'm... ok... it's just... i prefer... not... show it..." he managed to reply, really tensed, ending biting his lip, still without leaving his wrist, but he neither had realized to still keeping it hi his hands. He looked down, covering himself again and tightening the shirt
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:08 am

Tulio looked from his wrist and to Ping with a shocked expression.
"Ehmm.. ok," he said, deciding to leave it at that. It couldn't possibly be that bad, but maybe it was one of Ping's weird actions of pride. As if hiding his wounds would make them go away. Fact was, he had been hurt, so what if he wasn't perfect?
So what if another soldier had managed to get a clear opening on him? No one could be perfect.
He took his wrist back, rubbing it gently. It hadn't hurt, but Ping sure had held it tightly.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:15 am

"I-i'm sorry..." replied him looking down, tightening hard his shirt: maybe after all had been really a bad idea stay... he should probably go now... but he was having so much fun with Tulio, he enjoyed so much his company, he didn't think it would have been that bad stay... he sighed, like undecided on what to do and still really embarassed and tensed
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:19 am

"No, it's ok, no harm done," he said and tried to laugh it off as he hoisted himself up on the edge of the water, lying down on his back, letting the green, sweet grass tickle his bare back. He let his feet dangle off the edge, feeling the water.
"If you're really that sensitive about it, who am I to push you?" he asked, looking up at the cloudless sky.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:30 am

He followed Tulio out of the water and seated next to him on the grass, then, at his words, he nodded with a thankful smile: for a moment he imagined to tell him the truth, after all he was his friend, lie to him was so... ugly... but he rejected in shame that thought. It wasn't a lie, it was... just... his life... no, he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:31 am

"How are things with Meg?" he asked to change the conversation over to something pleasant.
"I havn't seen her in a while," he said thoughtful. He was thinking about her, and he couldn't deny that he missed her. Not for any sentimental, emotional reasons, but he missed her body.. her charming smile... her soft, bare skin...
He coughed and shook the idea. He shouldn't be thinking about stuff like that.
Not now when he was with Rose.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:36 am

At Meg's name he couldn't keep a new smile "It's... great. Things with her, are great." he replied, while his thoughts ran to her: to her sweetness, to her wildness, to her beauty... he felt so lucky having her: he couldn't wait to see her again...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:43 am

Flashbacks of their night together kept spinning in Tulio's head. She really was one of a kind..
But when that was said, she had nothing on Rose. Megara sure was a wild one, but.. he could never love her.
He could never love any woman other than Rose. He never had in the past, so how could he in the future?
"Good, good," he chatted with. "Keep her in a leash kid, that one's a keeper," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:51 am

Ping laughed and shaked his head "I trust her, she doesn't need to be controlled" he said in a sweet tone thinking to her: she was so beautiful, so perfect... he really wanted to be perfect for her... he suddenly looked back at Tulio, having an idea, but... he didn't know if it was a good one... "Ehm... Tulio? Can I... can I ask you a... suggestion?" he asked bluching a bit
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:54 am

"Ehmm, sure kid, what is it?" he asked and turned his head to the side to face Ping.
He had never asked for help before, he couldn't help finding it flattering.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:00 am

"When you... when you... want to... to... to pleasure a girl..." fuck! Why was it tha difficult? He was already blushing because of his own request, but on the other side he was the only one he trusted to ask something similar. And he still remembered what he had shown to him once... that image still hunted his dreams... and maybe he would have shown something again... of course, not that he was hoping something like that! He just needed to know how to do a better job with Meg... he really wanted to make her like him as much as he liked her "w-what... can you... do... by hypothesis, only with... hands... and... mouth..." here, now he was red as a tomato and not sure anymore it had been a good idea talk
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:08 am

"Firstly," he said and grinned widely, as he quickly rolled around so he was on top of Ping, pinning him down once again.
He laid a hand on Ping's hip and smiled charmingly down on him, almost as if trying to seduce him.
It hit him how surprisingly soft and round his hips were, they almost felt feminine.
"You grow some confidence," he laughed before smiling softly down on him.
"Try not to stutter like a broken parrot," he said with a gleam in his eyes, cocking his head to the side as if to say: Got it?
He really enjoyed this. He himself had been self-taught, but it was a lot of fun to share of his knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:37 am

He didn't aspetcted something similat, deep inside he had whished for it, but he didn't think that he would have done something like that: he found himseld pinned down by him once again, while he was smiling charmingly to him... he had to focus hard to remember how to breath, and at his unsaid question he nodded, letting he know that he had understood, waiting for more
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:41 am

He let his hand wander from Ping's hip to his inner thighs, leading them up until they couldn't get much higher.
"And then you play..." he whispered seductively, before he moved his hand away, laughing at Ping's reaction.
"And if you really want to pleasure.." he said softly, teasingly, as he let his body slide down Ping's, until Tulio's head was placed somewhere between Ping's legs, looking down, trying to imagine a naked female's open legs.
He leaned down, close, almost as if to kiss Ping down there, but it was only a joke of course.
"Then I think you know what to do," he laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:49 am

He was tensed, really tensed, his hand on his tigh... *please, don't come that high, not that high...* he was really scared he could notice that something was 'missing', but he couldn't move, he was like paralyzed. In Tulio's eyes he was probably simply shy as always, but in his mind it was running a hurricane of emotions! He had still come problems remembering how to breath properly, and his face was really red, but at his last phrase he managed to reply "y...yes... i-i do..."
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:00 pm

He let his hand slide up Ping's side with a grin before rolling off of him.
"Just work on that stuttering kid," he laughed and looked at him.
He was now lying on his back in the grass again as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:16 pm

He swallowed when he slid away of him, and finally breathed again: he still had chills all over his body, Tulio couldn't see it but he could still feel them... and it was only when he slid away of him he realized he actually got excited... however he managed to sit on the grass, and throw a dirty look at Tulio when he called him 'stuttering kid'. Then, while his heart was stopping to beat that fast, he said in a tone that wanted to seem really neutral "I think i'll go to Meg, later..." he needed to see her, but in that moment... neither her thought could help him...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:44 pm

"Should I be expecting you to spend the night with her?" he laughed.
It was kind of obvious from what Ping had just asked him, what his plans for the evening was.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:47 pm

"I-i-i don't know... i-it's up to her..." he replied, still a bit embarassed: actually he was hoping so... at least he was hoping so until Tulio had done his demonstrations... no, no he was still hoping so... "A-and you? Will you stay with... with Rose?" he kept himself to do a grimace at her name and pronouced it normally as the rest of the phrase
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:56 pm

"Then I guess I'll be sleeping alone tonight," he laughed. "That girl is as crazy for you as a moth to a flame."
He turned his head to look at Ping once he mentioned Rose, and a sly smile spread across his face.
"Nahh, I wouldn't want to push her. She's a good girl... despite the company she's keeping," he laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:59 pm

He couldn't explain why he felt that relieved when he said he wouldn't have stayed with Rose that night "Well, then maybe i'll sleep with you" he said without even getting that the sentence could even have a second meaning "after all i'm not sure Meg will want me with her the whole night" he finished joking
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:00 pm

He looked skeptically at him.
"Are you trying to suggest I can't sleep on my own?" he laughed. He was a grown man after all, and had slept on his own, - with the exception of some girls now and then - for his whole life. What made Ping think he needed company now?
"I think I'll manage," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:12 pm

He looked at him surprised: he actually didn't want to put it in that way! "I-i didn't... i didn't mean... i just... ah, forget it!" he replied shaking his head, embarassed again
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:30 pm

"Actually, I just might get lucky tonight myself," he said and winked before he got to his feet.
"Wish me luck kid," he laughed as he jumped into the water once again, retrieving his lost shirt.
Then he once again got out of the water and, carrying the shirt on his arm, started walking towards the tree again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to relax   Trying to relax - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to relax
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Falls-
Jump to: