Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have to tell you something!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

I have to tell you something! Empty
PostSubject: I have to tell you something!   I have to tell you something! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:54 am

It was almost morning when he walked back in his room, opening slowly the door and stepping quietly inside, eing careful to not disturb or wake up Tulio.
Even if a part of him wanted so badly to wake him up... he just needed to talk, and he was the only person in the whole world he wanted to talk in that moment, the only one he could talk about 'it'...
But he kept himself quiet and sitted on the bed, just waiting...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something!   I have to tell you something! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:03 am

Tulio slowly turned around, about to wake up.
As he opened his eyes to the world around him, he saw Ping sitting not far from him, looking at him.
He jumped back a little bit, widening his eyes in surprise.
"Woah! You could scare a man to death like that!" he laughed, sitting up to face him.
"What's going on?" he asked when he saw Ping's expression. Had something happened with Meg?
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something!   I have to tell you something! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:07 am

He laughed amused when Tulio jumped scared: it wasn't something that he would have done usually, laughing so amused, but in that moment he was really overexcited.
At Tulio's question Ping shrugged replying teasingly "Oh... nothing special..." but even looking away he simply couldn't stop to smile
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something!   I have to tell you something! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:08 am

Tulio wiped the sleep out of his eyes and nudged Ping playfully.
He had seen that look so many times before, he knew it by heart by now.
"You slept with her!" he exclaimed laughing as if it was written all over his face.
Which it was.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something!   I have to tell you something! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:11 am

He looked at him without can keep the happiness, that was evident in his face. AT his words he blushed a bit, embarassed, but he didn't stop to smile and from his silence was more than evident that Tulio had guessed...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something!   I have to tell you something! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:14 am

"She's good isn't she?" he said teasingly as he messed up Ping's hair.
He sat up closer to him, letting the covers fall from his naked body, revealing his hard, bare chest.
He found it weird, but he felt an odd sensation of pride and happiness. The boy was like a younger brother, the best friend he never had. And he was becoming more like himself every day.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something!   I have to tell you something! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:19 am

"She really is!" he finally replied looking at him with the same happy glance that a boy could have in the christmas morning.
But when he let the covers fall on the floor, revealing his naked body, he had to fight hardly with himself to not stare at his chest or more down, and to not focus on it and blush. He fight to keep his mind on Meg, and look at his face: luckily it worked
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something!   I have to tell you something! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:25 am

"So does this mean you're her boyfriend now?" he asked honestly curious.
He couldn't say he wouldn't be disappointed knowing he could never again have sex with her, but he had given Rose his word. She was the only woman for him from now on, and somehow he found himself not even regretting his decision.
Rose was all he needed, he thought and smiled to himself dreamingly.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something!   I have to tell you something! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:29 am

"I... I guess so..." he replied in a mixture of embarass and happiness: he said her to love her, she said it too... it seemed natural now to consider her his... girlfriend... it was so weird and so sweet in the same time! He still couldn't believe it, he didn't think he would ever been happier!
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something!   I have to tell you something! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:33 am

"I will have to try to keep her away from me then," he winked and laughed. He was only teasing Ping, unaware that his jokes might actually hurt him. To him sex was only sex, and had nothing to do with feelings. Why would Ping feel differently?
He rose from the bed, stretching his naked body in the light from the sunrise outside the window.
"Congratulations kid," he said in a voice revealing how proud he really was of him.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something!   I have to tell you something! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:41 am

"It will be better!" he replied frowning at his first phrase: he wasn't hurted, he didn't want to think about the past, about the fact that Tulio already slept with her, and also he trusted Meg, and Tulio was his friend... he trusted that it wouldn't have happened again, but it was better point it.
Again, when the boy showed his naked body, he had to focus hardly on something else, and when he talked again he couldn't help but smile again happily.
In that moment he rose from the bed again: he hadn't slept a lot, but he couldn't sleep in that moment, not in a so beautiful morning of a so beautiful day.
He wanted to do something with Tulio, and for once, he wanted to have him as a part of his world: Tulio had shared with him his world, now he wanted to do the same. But Tulio had already pointed, no hunt... Then what? All he knew, all he liked to do, all he was used to do in free time was hunting and training: excercises and fights...
"Hey, Tulio... do you... do you know how to fight? "
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something!   I have to tell you something! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:58 am

He laughed softly, shaking his head as he thought to himself.
Yes, he knew how to fight. It was almost necessary to learn it with his chosen lifestyle. Once in a while a brother, a husband, a father, anyone would attack him, driven by jealousy or protective instincts. Of course he had taught himself to fight.
"Knuckles or swords?" he asked as he turned to him, smiling slyly.
This was a game he knew how to play.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something!   I have to tell you something! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:04 am

Ping shrugged again, not being able to keep a new smile: "Both are good to me, choose you" it was at least fair from him let him choose: after all he was a captain, he had grown up fighting! But it was only a game that he was going to do, he wasn't going to hurt Tulio, he had totally no intention to do it.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something!   I have to tell you something! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:06 am

"I hardly doubt we could find two matching swords nearby.." he laughed and rubbed the back of his neck.
In all honesty, sword fighting was his speciality, and that way he could use the back of his blade to make certain that none of them would get hurt, even if they were hit. However, his words were true.
"So knuckles?" he asked with a sly, challenging look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something!   I have to tell you something! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:25 am

"I guess you're right" he laughed back: even try to find some sticks in the woods good enough for this would have took too much time.
"Then, yes, knuckles is ok. Wanna go out?" in the room would have been kinda a problem fight...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something!   I have to tell you something! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:27 am

"Sure, let me just put some clothes on," he laughed. As comfortable as he was in his naked skin, it was not socially acceptable according to the modern society to reveal your body in public.
He reached for his underwear and was quickly dressed.
"Let's go," he said eagerly and opened the door, signalizing for Ping to follow him before he quickly walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have to tell you something!   I have to tell you something! Empty

Back to top Go down

I have to tell you something!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: Rooms :: Room 7-
Jump to: