Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to meet a old friend.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eris
Admin
Eris

Time to meet a old friend. Empty
PostSubject: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:38 am

Eris had called BriarRose to come over, As she arrived into her chamber Eris sat down on her throne.
''Welcome sis.'' Rose just nodded at Eris. ''What are your plans that you need me for?'' Rose asked as she walked over to her sister.
Eris just laughed coldly as she waved her hand. ''You will see sis. You will see..''
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:57 am

The ground went open, red smoke came up. Ravens came flying up, down the hole dogs were growling. The fire of the earth aspire, making the room hot. Blackness came up. And out it came….Two little creatures called Pain and Panic.
“Wouldn’t that be an Awesome entrée?” A voice asked next to Eris. Hades smiled at Eris. “Greetings Eris.”
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:02 am

Rose widen her eyes, seeing this darkness..it was.. So terrifying, nothing like this she had ever
Even seen. She felt this coldness run through her veins.
What was this dark, cold creature? And why was he..here?
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:06 am

Eris smirked darkly at the whole scene, She looked to the side when Hades suddenly spoke.
''It would be for a dead guy.'' She laughed coldly. ''Nice to see the lord of the death made it out alive.''
Seeing Rose her shocked expression, This was why she was here. After all she was on this side,
Not on the humans side. And she should know that. Eris just raised her eyebrow at Rose.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:21 am

He followed Eris eyes, seeing a girl. Of course he had felt her in here. He wasn’t reckless. He smiled at her, showing his teeth. Most woman were terrified of him. And he like it. He flew on a dark cloud towards her. While circling around her he asked: “And who are you?” He stopped when he stood right in front of her, smiling vicious. He turned around. “So Eris. I heard you have my gorgeous girlfriend. Is that one of the reason for your lovely request me?”
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:30 am

Rose looked at the man, creature..what it was, it wasn't to mess with.
When he circled around her she kept her cool. Just looking into his eyes with a cold expression.
"They call me BriarRose, I am Eris her sister." She than looked at her sister.
What..girlfriend was he talking about?
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:35 am

Eris laughed. ''Oh yes I do have her, Not here. But I know where she is. And I am sure my sister can lead you too her. ''
She pointed at Rose. ''And your girlfriend has stolen many hearts I can say. Time to tame the wild woman.''
Eris rose from her chair, As she floated towards the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:47 am

He raised a eyebrow at her. Gods or goddess don’t usually call humans their sister. He laughed frightful. “Sounds like horrified screams in my ear.” He would love to play with her. She had been fun so far. “But this is your hunting area. Am I allowed to cut some fingers of other people?” Eris always had a great taste when it comes to making a tragedy. He would love to look around.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:05 am

Rose just starred at the god. What was he planning on?
''What is that you want to do with the humans than?'' Rose asked.
If he was going to hurt Tulio than she would not allow that.
He meant allot for her and she would not want him to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:07 am

Eris just nodded at Hades, but she raised her eyebrow at Rose once she spoke.
''Why would you care Rosie..'' Eris laughed. ''They are nothing.''
Eris just shook her head while laughing coldly.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:21 am

He put a finger on her chest, the place where the Rose's heart was beating. “I can play with every person. When they are dead or alive. But I rather have them alive. They scream more when they are alive. Somehow they treasure it more, than anything else.” He grinned at her. Humans were so weak. Although it was clear that this one was sharper and stronger. But she was under the protection of Eris. Too bad. “How long are these humans here?” He spoke the word human out like it was more than disgusting.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:32 am

Rose narrowed her eyes, When he put his finger on her chest she slapped it away.
''Don't touch me.'' She hissed at him.
He probably thought he was allot. But she did not fear him, He would have to work hard for that.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:33 am

''As long as they amuse me.'' Eris just shrugged, Looking at Rose.
She had to watch her manners, ''They just are very amusing right now. They hurt each other more than I do.''
Eris just laughed coldly.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:28 am

His eyes narrowed when Rose slapped his finger away. No breathing human would be stupid to do that. Smoke surrounded Rose, making her come up. “Did you forgot who I am.” He spoke soft with sinister. He looked her straight in the eyes. The smoke went in her mouth, nose and eyes. “I will show you my domain.” Rose got mental tricked. Her body was shocking, trying to get away. She was seeing images of the Underworld. Not Elysium but Tartarus and Asphodel Fields. Of course not clear. The image were foggy. If she would have seen the image clearly she would have died. He turned around to Eris leaving the girl in that state. “Interesting. Are they desperate for freedom yet?”
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:47 am

Rose just looked at him, But when he suddenly let his smoke surround her, She felt cold more than ever.
It was cold and dark. Her whole body shivered. As she saw..thos...images...
Rose shook her head, Trying desperatly to get out. But failing even more as the images,
Just became worse..She wouldn't ask or beg to make it stop.
She just tried to fight it off herself.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:56 am

Eris just watched the whole scene. She sighed. Her own fault.
She than brought her attention to Hades. ''No they aren't, They are more concerned about Love.''
Eris just shrugged. ''Now stop the scene, and get her back. I wan't you two to like each other.''
She pointed at Rose, ''No killing.''
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:24 am

He pouted a little bit. But let Rose go. Not decent of course. He let the smoke disappear making Rose fall on the ground. He bent over Rose. “If you don’t change your manners. You will have my attention in The Underworld.” He went to stand back, while saying clear. “Humans.” He smiled at Eris. “I won’t do that. Humans who are dying are more entertaining when they are killed by other humans. Beside after death they have enough time. And about the liking part. I don’t like humans. No exception. You should know that Eris.”
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:36 am

Rose fell down, She narrowed her eyes at the man. Clenchin her teeth.
She did not fear him, No matter where he would take her.
Nothing would make her give him the pleasure to see her in fear.
''I don't fear the underworld, Neither you.'' She hissed back. Standing up, Straighting her back.
She looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 7:38 am

''I never said my little Rose was human.'' Eris just shrugged, She than laid a hand on his shoulder.
''But you my friend can do whatever you like to do with the humans. '' Eris looked back at Rose.
Raising her eyebrow before she let go off Hades and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:20 am

''But you my friend can do whatever you like to do with the humans.'' “with pleasure.” ''I don't fear the underworld, Neither you.'' He looked at Rose, a smile came on his face. Not a nice one. It was more a warning. His blue hair, got a glow of red. He came closer to her. The smoke lifted her up. “Even my wife fears me.” He hit her, not with full strength. He was a god after all. And he wanted to make her feel fear. He hit Rose in her stomach. “Well. If you aren’t human let’s see how much you can take. He put his finger against her chest, the same place as earlier. But this time she couldn’t hit his finger away. He made sure of it. A flame came on his finger. “Everyone fears gods or goddess. Even idiots.” The flame became bigger. He sniffed the scent of burning flesh. He showed Rose his other hand, filled with fire. He touched her upper arm, squeezing.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:32 am

Rose wanted to step back, But than once again..This coldness surrounded her, As she lifted from the ground.
Just glaring at him, His wife? Did this man even have a wife? How could somebody marry him?
But than she felt him hit her cheek, Her head to the side, She looked back. ''How dare y-''
She wanted to kneel down. As the punch in her stomach had hurt her. She looked up again.
Suddenly feeling this big intense pain on her chest. It felt like something was burning, From both in and outside.
She couldn't help but scream in pain. ''S-stop!'' Seeing his other hand. Something squeezed her upper arm.
The same intense pain. She screamed, Again. Lowering her head. How dared he even touch her like that?

Last edited by BriarRose on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:34 am

Eris just watched, But when she heard Rose screams,she floated before Hades laying a hand on his shoulder.
''Enough.'' She said in a low and commanding tone.
She had seen enough. And seeing Rose her expression she had enough too.

Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:47 am

He began to chuckle as reaction to her screams. “Wonderful sound.” He turned his head slightly to look at Eris. He made the flames bigger and hotter before releasing Rose. He watched the girl land on the ground. “If you ever dare to speak to me with no manners. I would suggest that you kill yourself even though I will catch you. And I promise you on the river of Styx that you will be my toy forever.” Out of tin air he got a pineapple. He took a bite. “Getting soft Eris. Or is it because you care for your sister?” He spoke the word sister out the same way as human.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:57 am

Rose fell to the ground, She breathed heavy. Looking up with nothing but hatred in her eyes.
Why was this god, Even here? To hurt her? Hurt others? What was the use of hurting eachother?
Rose stood up, Looking at the two. ''Why am I even here? I don't see any use of me being here.''
''If you dislike me so much, I shall be nothing else but a bother to you. So I shall leave now.''
Rose nodded stepping back she walked towards the door, Hoping to get out as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:01 am

Eris grinned coldly at Hades, ''Oh she is very useful, Trust me.'' Eris said. not really caring that Rose was there.
Rose knew herself what and why she was here. And knowing that would keep her here.
For now.
She than looked at her little sister trying to escape she just smirked. ''While you are going, You can take Hades with you.''
Eris smirked. ''Give him a little tour through my beautiful island.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to meet a old friend.   Time to meet a old friend. Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to meet a old friend.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next