Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helga Sinclair

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Helga

Helga

Helga Sinclair Empty
PostSubject: Helga Sinclair   Helga Sinclair EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:55 pm

General Informations
Complete name: Helga Katrina Sinclair
Age and Birthday: 25 years old, birthday is August 20.
Home country: Germany
Known languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Latin, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese, Swedish, and Finnish (fluently, knows bits of others.)
Occupation: Government contract killer, spy, assassin. Also a diplomat.

Story
A noble of median-high status, Helga was trained for alliances, whether through marriage or diplomacy. Highly intelligent, with an IQ of 196 (genius level), her father realised her potential and began training her. Her childhood was not a happy one: her only sibling, a younger brother, died when he was three, and her mother never recovered from it. Her father was only interested in using her as a pawn. She loved only once, a young man whom her best and only friend married simply to spite her. At 22, she was able to avoid her father through a diplomatic position at various courts. Her father led an assassin ring, and she would act as correspondent or sometimes even get the job done herself. For the past three years, she had been living as a noble and a spy. She has traveled not only the whole of Europe, but also to America and some parts of Asia.

Personality

Helga is rather sarcastic and can have a sardonic sense of humour. She is neither pessimistic nor optimistic; rather, she is pragmatic. She trusts no one, and is not too fond of people, because the ones to whom she was close had all betrayed her. She can come off as cold, but she truly just doesn't know how to act. Raised as a Catholic, she is religious. Her childhood did not teach her how to form relationships. Part of her wants to be able to trust people, but it is stifled by the cynical majority. She is a sort of a grifter, able to act and play any part to reach her goal. The only thing she fears is her father.

Last edited by Helga on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Helga Sinclair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helga Sinclair   Helga Sinclair EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:19 am

OOC : Yay she knows finnish ^^ happy panda *coughs* okay back to buisness...-puts on nerd glasses- Sorry about nitpicking here >.< But... this Rp takes place in the 1700's in that time Finland was known as the eastern provinces of Sweden. And Sweden used to be one of the great countries in europe that time it stopped doing war after it lost Finland to Russia in 1809. So my point is that in Finland the official language for long was swedish, even after Russia took over. Finnish was mostly used by peasants. because the upper classes mostly spoke swedish with eachother and finnish to the lower classes. I'm not saying she can't speak finnish, because she totaly can, I'm just saying you should add swedish in there too. ^^ that's all folks -takes off nerd glasses- And I'm from Finland if anyone wonders XDD
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

Helga Sinclair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helga Sinclair   Helga Sinclair EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:40 am

OOC: It's fine Smile I should have known that, but I wasn't thinking very well. My sisters are visiting and I have a sinus infection, and I wrote this after the lovely tornadoes, so I guess I wasn't thinking. Thanks for the tip Smile
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

Helga Sinclair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helga Sinclair   Helga Sinclair EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:43 pm

OOC: It's okay ^^ -huggles- XD I'm just really into history, I don't say I know everything, but I even corrected my history teacher once or twice about some facts so I am a bit anal about these things XDDD
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

Helga Sinclair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helga Sinclair   Helga Sinclair EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:06 am

She speak Italian! XD Like Isa! :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Sponsored content

Helga Sinclair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helga Sinclair   Helga Sinclair Empty

Back to top Go down