Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I accept your invitation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

I accept your invitation Empty
PostSubject: I accept your invitation   I accept your invitation EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:45 am

Ping made a few steps in the temple, swallowing while he was looking around. He had been already once there, the first time that he had seen Eris: that time he had had a really bad impression of the goddes, he almost couldn't believe that now he was there to tell her he would have accepted her invitation...
"Eris... It's Ping, i'm here." He called the goddes: he was almost sure she already knew he was there, but... it was probably better tell here, at least it was polite...
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: I accept your invitation   I accept your invitation EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:00 am

Eris heard the little boy yell. She smirked, Slowly appearing on her throne. She sat there looking at him. ''I was waiting for you, I have to show you something that you might not like.'' Eris said with a small tone of sadness in her voice, He came to her. So he trusted her, And she should not crush that trust yet. It could be useful.
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I accept your invitation   I accept your invitation EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:06 am

When she appeared on her throne he was actually waiting for something similar, but as always he couldn't keep the surprise. Then her words worried him: what was it about? Had it been a mistake to came? Was it a trap? He didn't say anything, just waited for her to say something...
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: I accept your invitation   I accept your invitation EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:08 am

Eris waved her hand, Waving up this big cloud of smoke. Slowly this scene of Tulio and Megara showed before his eyes. She just looked at him. ''Your..Girlfriend. Was not a very nice woman.'' She said slow and cold. Watching his reaction on the sight of the scene.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I accept your invitation   I accept your invitation EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:16 am

Ping looked at the scene that Eris showed him: Tulio and Meg... together... he felt a sudden pain in his chest, it hurted, but his reaction was probably nothing like the one Eris was waiting for: "It was their right do it... she's...not... my girlfriend..." he replied slowly, looking elsewhere while his cheeks were becoming red because of the scenes that the goddes was showing him...
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: I accept your invitation   I accept your invitation EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:36 am

She waved away the scene. Floating towards him. She laid her hand on his shoulder. ''You deserve better...Much better..'' She said slow. Like she was really comforting him. ''I have Megara as prisoner. Shan-Yu brought her to me.''
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I accept your invitation   I accept your invitation EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:40 am

He listened her first words without believing in that: he deserved nothing... Then, when she mentioned the fact that Megara was there because of Shan Yu, he turned her head to look straight in Eris's eyes: "What?" he asked surprised and frightened. What did she have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: I accept your invitation   I accept your invitation EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:42 am

''Shan-Yu told me he could use the money, So he brought her to me. He did that himself.'' Eris shrugged, ''What is wrong? You seem like you actually care for her.''
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I accept your invitation   I accept your invitation EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:36 am

He would have killed Shan Yu, he didn't know how but he would have done it. What was Tulio doing in that moment? He had told him to take care of Meg!
"I do." he replied at her question "Is she safe?"
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: I accept your invitation   I accept your invitation EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:35 am

''In a torture chamber, And when I last looked she was with Shan-Yu So I don't know if that sounds good to you? Shall I take you there?'' She asked laying her hand on his back.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: I accept your invitation   I accept your invitation EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:39 am

Torture chamber... with Shan Yu? That wasn't good! That wasn't good at all!
"Yes" he replied simply, but from his tone it was evident he was angry
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: I accept your invitation   I accept your invitation EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:53 am

Eris nodded. ''Follow me.'' She lead the little human. Towards the chamber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I accept your invitation   I accept your invitation Empty

Back to top Go down

I accept your invitation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Temple of Chaos :: The Altar-
Jump to: