Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm here again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ping

Ping

I'm here again Empty
PostSubject: I'm here again   I'm here again EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:28 am

Ping was walking again in the forest, this time he had the lance in his hand, and like the last time he was being careful to every noise, to avoid bad surprises...
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

I'm here again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here again   I'm here again EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:35 am

Eris noticed once again movements in the forest, It was Ping again. What was he doing there all alone? Was he really thinking to kill himself. Eris sighed in frustration as she kept her eye on him. Watching his rather confused and scared eyes look around, As if he was trying to escape from something.
Eris flew behind him, Not really caring if he would noticed her. When he took another step she blew in cold air on his neck.
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
Ping

Ping

I'm here again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here again   I'm here again EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:44 am

When he felt the cold air on his neck he turned opening wide his eyes, ready to hit whatever wanted to attack him with the lance, but when he realized it was Eris he sighed, like he was unconsciously relieved to see her, and put down the lance: it was probably the first time that it did in for his own will.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

I'm here again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here again   I'm here again EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:52 am

'Don't worry kid, You're save with me.'' She smirked at him. ''You've made quite a show back there. You must be exhausted from all that fighting and running for your fears.'' Eris laid her arm around him. ''But you can rest at my place if you like?''
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

I'm here again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here again   I'm here again EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:00 am

When she mentioned the 'show' that he had done, he turned his head in shame: it had been so himiliating... but when she invited him, he turned his head again, looking at her, a bit surprised when she laid her harm around him "w-why you wanna invite me?"
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

I'm here again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here again   I'm here again EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:42 am

''To protect you from that mean man Shan Yu. He hurt you bad, didn't he?'' She smirked.
Eris let go off him and floated through him. She sat down on a rock. ''So keep the offer in mind.''
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

I'm here again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here again   I'm here again EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:50 am

He turned his glance again, blushing a bit at her first words, but then, at her last phrase, he nodded "Thank you, i'll do it"
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

I'm here again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here again   I'm here again EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:11 am

Eris smirked and nodded. ''Allright than, Whenever you want to go you tell me.'' Eris shrugged lightly.
''And maybe we can fix that problem of your confusion.''
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

I'm here again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here again   I'm here again EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:43 am

A part of him still screamed that he shouldn't have trusted her, but... he didn't feel like he had a lot of choise, and trust her in that moment could be the best solution: if she wanted to protect him, then with her he was safe, and if she wanted to hurt him... then there was no safe place at all.
Fix it? His thought were interrupted by her last phrase...
"What can you do for it?" he asked sincerely confused
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

I'm here again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here again   I'm here again EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:01 am

Eris smirked. ''I can make you a woman, Look like a woman. Act like a woman even speak like a woman. When I am done with you, nobody would see the difference. Men would be at your feet, Women would be jealous of you. What do you say? I can change your whole life.'' She smirked wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

I'm here again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here again   I'm here again EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:06 am

At Eris's proposal he opened wide his eyes, while at every word his face became more and more red, to seem like a tomato in the end.
A... woman...
But...
he had never seen himself as a woman, he had never acted as one of them, never... never even thought as a woman... and... suddenly the mental image of the expression that who he knew could have done looking at him in a woman dress...
His father... his mother... and... even there! Shan Yu and Meg, and Jane... and... Tulio...
no, he couldn't handle it...
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

I'm here again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here again   I'm here again EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:15 am

Eris nodded at him. ''I'll let you think about it okay? You know how to find me..You can stay in my Altar for the time being if that helps you, I will keep Shan Yu away.'' She floated towards him.
''Till next time Ping.''She said as she vanished.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

I'm here again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here again   I'm here again EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:27 am

Ping was too embarassed to answer her: being a woman? He couldn't even consider it an option...
But... her invitation to join her temple... that could be interesting... he couldn't let the idea slip away from his mind while he restarted to walk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm here again Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm here again   I'm here again Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm here again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Forest-
Jump to: