Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good to see you, Ping..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Good to see you, Ping.. Empty
PostSubject: Good to see you, Ping..   Good to see you, Ping.. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:38 am

Megara walked slowly into the forest, carefully watching for stray animals that could attack her. The sun was slowly setting, placing a dark glow on the scenery. She had been thinking about Ping the whole day. She hadn't talked to him since the night they fell asleep together but he got up before she did so she didn't get to say goodbye. She got worried and decided to search for him. She saw him standing like a statue by a cluster of bushes. "Ping?" she asked slowly approaching him.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Good to see you, Ping..   Good to see you, Ping.. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:46 am

Ping jumped in surprised when he heard her voice, when she started to approach him he made a few steps away and in a flat tone he replied "You're not supposed to stay here..."
He wasn't ready to stay with her... he just wasn't...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Good to see you, Ping..   Good to see you, Ping.. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:06 pm

"What do you mean?" she asked confused. She walked closer and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm glad I found you, I woke up and you were gone." She smiled. "I've missed you!"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Good to see you, Ping..   Good to see you, Ping.. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:13 pm

When she kissed him on the cheek he stepped back, putting again a distance between him and her. It was weird, it seemed like... he was scared of her...
"Is dangerous here, you should have stayed at the tree"
he replied without looking at her
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Good to see you, Ping..   Good to see you, Ping.. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:16 pm

Meg wrinkled her brow. "Well you shouldn't have left me," she said crossing her arms. "I was just worried about you Ping," she said looking down. "But I guess you don't care about that."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Good to see you, Ping..   Good to see you, Ping.. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:29 pm

It wasn't like he didn't care, on the contrary, but...
"Meg, I... we can't do it... I can't... you deserve someone better then me...go back..."
he didn't even know exactly what to say, but he knew that he simply couldn't stay with her...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Good to see you, Ping..   Good to see you, Ping.. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:35 pm

"Ping?" she asked walking towards him. "What changed your mind?" She remembered how perfect the night before was. She wondered what had set him off. "I don't want anyone else but you Ping."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Good to see you, Ping..   Good to see you, Ping.. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:41 pm

What had changed his mind? Just facing the truth... he couldn't make her happy...
When she moved toward him he stepped back again, keeping the distance
"You will, it will change. I'm... not the right person for you Meg..."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Good to see you, Ping..   Good to see you, Ping.. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:50 pm

"Not right?" She said starting to get annoyed. "What's gotten into you Ping?"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Good to see you, Ping..   Good to see you, Ping.. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:59 pm

"Nothing..." he whispered looking away, then closing his eyes, he continued "Just go back to the tree Meg, go!"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Good to see you, Ping..   Good to see you, Ping.. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:03 pm

"No," she said sternly. "Ping, you promised you wouldn't hurt me." She looked softly into his eyes. "If I leave you, you're breaking that promise." She was being desperate. But this was a desperate situation.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Good to see you, Ping..   Good to see you, Ping.. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:08 pm

"I don't wanna hurt you, but... that's the only way. Is better quit it now, before it will become really painful... I'm sorry..."
he replied without the strenght to look her in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Good to see you, Ping..   Good to see you, Ping.. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:14 pm

She didn't know what to say, she was speechless.. So she didn't have to speak. She jumped in his arms, she didn't care what he thought. She wanted him NOW. She kissed him as passionately as she could.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Good to see you, Ping..   Good to see you, Ping.. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:19 pm

Her gesture surprised him, but... it didn't felt good as the other times. To many voices in his head where whispering to him how wrong it was, that she would have find out, that he couldn't, couldn't do something like that to her. He moved away from the kiss, and couldn0t find anything to tell her if not a whispered "Go back, Meg."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: Good to see you, Ping..   Good to see you, Ping.. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:24 pm

That felt like a knife, she couldn't breathe. She gave him a sad look then slowly walked away. She gasped for air, she needed it. She felt light headed. She let the tears fall. It was over. She didn't know what made him feel this way. She thought she actually was starting to fall for him. But it was gone, ripped from her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good to see you, Ping..   Good to see you, Ping.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Good to see you, Ping..
Page 1 of 1