Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leave me here...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tulio

Tulio

Leave me here... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leave me here...   Leave me here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:45 pm

"There's nothing honorable in dying! You're only giving up, like a coward!" he yelled back just as loud, just as mad, but he had let go of Ping. He barely wanted to look at him, let alone touch him.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Leave me here...   Leave me here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:53 pm

"Just because you have no idea of what honore is, you're not allowed to spit on what i do!" he shouted back, as angry as Tulio
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Leave me here...   Leave me here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:57 pm

He took a step back from him. He honestly cared about the boy, it was the only reason he had gotten himself so worked up. He couldn't stand seeing anything bad happen to the kid, he was like a younger brother.
But he couldn't help his anger, the kid just wouldn't listen!
He punched the wall with all his might, only an inch away from Ping's face, a clear warning.
Tulio moved in closer, his body only an inch away from Ping's, and his face even closer as he snarled:
"No use in killing yourself. You're already dead. Did you live for just a day of your life?!"
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Leave me here...   Leave me here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:03 pm

At his last words he couldn't stay anymore: he punched him in the face.
He cared for Tulio, he really considered him a friend, he had never stopped him to stay there if he didn't trust him, he had never allowed somebody else!
But now... he was just pissed off! That was too much!
"THEN WHY YOU STOPPED ME?" he yelled back to the man
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Leave me here...   Leave me here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:12 pm

Tulio rubbed his jaw, shocked. He couldn't believe the kid had actually punched him. And he wasn't weak either.
"Because I care about you," he said coldly, staring Ping straight in the eyes, still not believing he had punched him.
"But maybe I shouldn't bother," he said just as coldly as turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Leave me here...   Leave me here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:16 pm

Only after having punched him he realized what he had done. His glance, his cold tone... he couldn't help but feel guirlty...
"I'm... i'm sorry, Tulio"
he mumbled, calmer now, without even know if that would have stopped the boy. he would have understood if he had wanted to leave...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Leave me here...   Leave me here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:34 pm

He turned around and looked at Ping. He looked honestly sorry, and he sighed deeply, letting his anger roll of his back.
"If you want people to treat you like a man, act like one," he said. Not coldly or mad, but as if giving him advice.
"A man would not follow what others expect from him. A man would follow his own path wherever that must lead him."
He walked closer to Ping, standing not too far away from him, he didn't think he'd punch him again.
"Make your own decisions. For once," he sighed and sat down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Leave me here...   Leave me here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:38 pm

He sat on the bed with him, sighing, just thinking. Only after a while he replied
"It's... not that simple... but thanks"
he seemed calmer noe, even if in still glance there was still something that was behind sadness, something deeper, more painful...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Leave me here...   Leave me here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:40 pm

Tulio only shrugged and lied down on the bed.
"Then make it simple," he grinned, trying to lighten the mood.
"Life's what you make it kiddo."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Leave me here...   Leave me here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:46 pm

He laughed softly, but didn't reply. Again, it wasn't that simple... but he couldn't explain it to him...
"You know... i'm still hungry..." he tried to change subject
"There... was anybody in the kitchen?" he asked with the most vague tone possible
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Leave me here...   Leave me here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:49 pm

"No, I was alone," he said flatly, too tired to think about it, as he pulled himself off the bed, walking to the door to collect all the apples he had dropped to the floor as he lunged to save Ping. He rubbed them off on his shirt and brought them back to Ping on the plate, holding it out for him.
"Here," he said with a slight smile as he sat down again.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Leave me here...   Leave me here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:54 pm

Ping took one of the apple with a little smile and a nod to thank him, he was bringing the fruit to his mouth, when he stopped, and, still without looking at him, he said
"Listen i'm... i'm sorry... and ashamed of myself for what i've said and done... nobody should give a such pityful show of himself... but... thanks... f-for have stayed... and... well, thanks."
he had never been good with words and now probably he had even said only useless words. He brought the apple to his mouth and gave a bite.
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Leave me here...   Leave me here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:56 pm

"You're right. Nobody should," he said coldly and glanced at him as if he was still mad.
However, it only lasted for a second, before Tulio once again cracked up in a smile, putting his arm around Ping's shoulder, pulling him in closer for a manly hug, messing up his hair. He really did treat him like a kid.
"But I could never stay mad at you," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

PostSubject: Re: Leave me here...   Leave me here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:17 pm

When he replied that coldly he felt really bad, and couldn't even take a new bite from the apple, but then, when he suddenly hugged him in that way he let even fall the apple for the surprise. Tulio was really a weird guy, but... he was honest, and loyal... he couldn't help but smile to him.
Then, when he let him go, he smiled to him again and then raised from the bed.
"You know... since... it seems like there's nobody around, i think i'll go out... to think a bit... i'll be back soon, don't worry"
He smiled again to him, but that sad, depressed expression in his eyes hadn't gone.
Have had Tulio by his side was helpful, and saved his life. He wasn't really intentioned to try it again any soon, but... he had to figure out what to do... and even if the dead was still the most logical and simple hypothesis... he wanted to understand if there was another way...
Back to top Go down
Tulio

Tulio

PostSubject: Re: Leave me here...   Leave me here... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:29 pm

"Ping," he said to get his attention before he left.
"Don't do anything stupid," he said calmly, but seriously before Ping could leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leave me here...   Leave me here... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leave me here...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2