Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mixed Feelings..?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

Mixed Feelings..? Empty
PostSubject: Mixed Feelings..?   Mixed Feelings..? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:11 pm

Megara finally left the library after an hour or so of exploring and after dropping off a couple books at her house she found interesting, she made her way back to the living room. She walked to the table and picked up a couple grapes before going to a inclined seat and lounging on it, drowned in her thoughts. Does Ping like me? Who's Eris? Why am I so jealous of Jane and Shan-Yu?
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Mixed Feelings..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed Feelings..?   Mixed Feelings..? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Ping had just left Tulio in their room and then he had decided to do a few steps on his own. He was still trying to avoid to think... to Meg, to Tulio, to Eris... too many things and too much difficult for him... Please, give me a war but not this! He couldn't help but think... without even realizing where he was going he found himself in the living room and when he raised his glance, he was in front of Meg...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Mixed Feelings..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed Feelings..?   Mixed Feelings..? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Megara almost choked on her grape when she saw him. "No, no no," she thought. "I'm not ready for this." She sat up and ran her fingers through her hair. "Hi Ping," she replied blankly.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Mixed Feelings..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed Feelings..?   Mixed Feelings..? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:29 pm

"Hey Meg..." he replied almost breathless... What had he to say, and, oh gosh! WHy he couldn't help but think at that kiss? Why that image was still in his mind? Why didn't want to leave? Why he could feel again the sweet taste of her lips in his mind? He shouldn't... it was wrong... wrong...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Mixed Feelings..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed Feelings..?   Mixed Feelings..? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:35 pm

She tried to make eye contact with him but it was so hard too. "Ping," she sighed. "If you don't like me like that, I mean we can be just friends.." She didn't like the idea of "just being friends" but she didn't want to lose him. And if that's what she had to give up, she would. Meg just wanted to be with Ping no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Mixed Feelings..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed Feelings..?   Mixed Feelings..? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:38 pm

When she started to talk, as soon as she hypotized that he didn't like her, he immediatly and instintively spoke, without even let her finish her phrase "No, i like you!" rasing his eyes to look her into the eyes just for a second, before again, staring in her eyes, the images of what happened filled his mind and he looked down again blushing.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Mixed Feelings..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed Feelings..?   Mixed Feelings..? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:42 pm

"Oh," she said cocking her head sideways. "I mean we can wait Ping, I know we just met, but it feels so right.." she said trailing off. But she smiled reassuring him. "I'll do whatever makes you happy."
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Mixed Feelings..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed Feelings..?   Mixed Feelings..? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:47 pm

Whatever makes you happy...
Whatever makes you happy...
Ping felt even a dizziness at those words... He dared to raise his glance to meet her eyes, but in that moment his instinct prevailed: he fastly approached her and kissed her on her lips. He was fast, too fast to make her react, but immediatly he left her and stepped back
"I-I-I-I'm s-sorry... I-I wasn't supposed to... I shouldn't have to..."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Mixed Feelings..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed Feelings..?   Mixed Feelings..? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:53 pm

Megara was so caught off guard by Ping's actions she almost fell backwards. "No," she cried taking his hands. "It was perfect." She said smiling. She really liked Ping but he was so confusing. One minute he rejects her, the next he kisses her. It was confusing yet she couldn't stay away.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Mixed Feelings..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed Feelings..?   Mixed Feelings..? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:57 pm

It felt good, why was it wrong? It felt so good, why had to be wrong?
When she took his hands he approached her again, slowly, like he wanted to kisse her again, he was only at a few inches from her when he stopped "N...no... i can't do it..." he whispered softly "I...I can't give you what you... need..." he finished, and it was alwmost painful say that... his tone seemed so sad in that moment...
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Mixed Feelings..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed Feelings..?   Mixed Feelings..? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:03 pm

"What I need?" She said her hands traveling to his face and cupping it gently. "Is you, nothing else. Like I said Ping, we can wait." Meg leaned in for another kiss, holding him softly in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Mixed Feelings..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed Feelings..?   Mixed Feelings..? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:07 pm

He tried to do the right thing, he had tried, really. He tried to warn her, and to not fall, but it was useless, and when she approached him again to kiss him he couldn't help but kiss her back: the second kiss in his entire life, the first girl that he had ever kissed. Her lips were so sweet... no, bad thoughts had to go away: for once, just for once. He should do more like Tulio, he should take life in a more easy way, and he just wanted to enjoy that kiss in that moment
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Mixed Feelings..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed Feelings..?   Mixed Feelings..? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:12 pm

She finally stopped and looked into his eyes before snuggling onto his chest. "Can I ask you something?" she said weakly.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Mixed Feelings..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed Feelings..?   Mixed Feelings..? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:13 pm

When she stopped he was almost tempted to kiss her again, but he waited and, at her question, he simply nodded, even if he got a bit tense: what wanted she to ask?
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Mixed Feelings..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed Feelings..?   Mixed Feelings..? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:17 pm

She swallowed. She felt a little un-easy. The last time she got close to a man he hurt her, emotionally and physically. She knew Ping would never do anything like that to her but she just wanted to hear it from his mouth. "You're not going to hurt me are you, Ping?" she asked letting a small tear slip. She couldn't explain the way she felt with him. She would get hot all over, her blood rushing, her heart beating too fast for her to think. She just met him, but it seemed like she had known him for a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Mixed Feelings..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed Feelings..?   Mixed Feelings..? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:22 pm

He listened to her, looking her into her eyes. When he saw her tear rolling down from her cheek he dried it with his hand, caressong her face "I don't wanna hurt you" he whispered back to her, his nose that was almost touching her. He was looking strenght into his eyes, a little frowned, like he was focused, but his expression was sweet and nice
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Mixed Feelings..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed Feelings..?   Mixed Feelings..? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:26 pm

"I know," she said plastering a smile on her face. "I know you won't." She shook her face and cleared her thoughts. "And I won't ever hurt you." She wrapped her arms around his neck and hid her face in his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Mixed Feelings..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed Feelings..?   Mixed Feelings..? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:28 pm

She was so soft, and warm, and beautiful... he could never get tired to have her next to him, in his arms: when she hugged him, hiding her face in his shoulder, he shyly hugged her back, starting to caress her hairs
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

Mixed Feelings..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed Feelings..?   Mixed Feelings..? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:45 pm

She grabbed his hand and started leading him to the door. "C'mon," She said winking.
Back to top Go down
Ping

Ping

Mixed Feelings..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed Feelings..?   Mixed Feelings..? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:52 pm

When she grabbed his hand, starting to drive him toward the door, he just followed her. He had not idea where she wanted to go, and in that moment he didn't even care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mixed Feelings..? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed Feelings..?   Mixed Feelings..? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mixed Feelings..?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The Wooden living room-
Jump to: