Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WoW! This place is...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabella

Isabella

WoW! This place is... Empty
PostSubject: WoW! This place is...   WoW! This place is... EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:04 pm

Isabella entered in the room.. her eyes opened, it was a beautiful room with an amazing view of the island.. When she entered she couldn't stop herself and started to turning on herself like a child laughing..
There were only two beds and the bare essentials for the furniture.. She jumped on the bed closer at the window.. it was really comfortable... "This is mine!" she claimed as soon as Red entered also in the room..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: WoW! This place is...   WoW! This place is... EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:02 am

Red entered the room, raising an eyebrow at Isabella twirling around. She watched Isabella claim the bed, expression unmoved.

"O'if o'it'll keep ye from dancin' around, den dat's fine with me," Red replied dryly, heading to her bed and slipping the bag off the stick. She threw the bag on the ground beside the bed and straightened up, hands on her hips. Her harsh eyes scanned the room. "O'it's not too bad, here. We even got a window. How sweet of... whoever picked de rooms."
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: WoW! This place is...   WoW! This place is... EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:47 am

"Yes.. whoever..." she murmured.. Whoever.. who? she tried to drive out that thought.. They weren't in danger!

She woke up from her bed and walked towards the door.. "I'm going for a little tour in the rooms.." she said smiling at her.. "I'll see you later.." and then she left the room..
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: WoW! This place is...   WoW! This place is... EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:18 pm

"Alo'ight... Oi'll join ye in yer adventure around de rooms in a while..." Red replied, beginning to search around the room. She wanted to make sure everything was really safe; there were no traps.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: WoW! This place is...   WoW! This place is... EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:29 am

"All right, then.." she smiled at her.. "I'll wait you down in the first room near the entrace.. I think it's the living room! I'm so curious!" she laughed..

((I start there! :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: WoW! This place is...   WoW! This place is... EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:20 am

Red nodded, guessing that the room was safe enough. "Alro'ight... Oi'll be there in a sec or two."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WoW! This place is...   WoW! This place is... Empty

Back to top Go down

WoW! This place is...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: Rooms :: Room 1-
Jump to: