Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's this?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

What's this? Empty
PostSubject: What's this?   What's this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:32 am

Meg didn't like being stuck in one place for long. She left her bedroom and tried to find a quiet place to go. She saw that Ping and Tulio were outside, and honestly she didn't feel like dealing with them right then. She saw Shan-Yu and BriarRose talking in the livingroom and the only empty place was a huge library at the back of the mansion. She opened the large doors to reveal rows and rows of books every single corner. She gasped. Not even in her college had there been that many books. She found a small chair by the window and snuggled up to it, contemplating on what to do for the day.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

What's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this?   What's this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:36 am

Jane walked along the floor. She was in her room and took a shower. Her wet and curly hair still showed it. Jane was curious about the tree and walked around. The door next to the Dining room caught her attention. She slowly opened the door and looked around. A scream of happiness was nearly to slip out of her mouth as she saw all those books. Jane shut her mouth fast with her hand. Curious about the books, she walked through the bookshelves.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

What's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this?   What's this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:40 am

Meg heard the door open and she turned around. She slowly got up from her chair and turned the corner. "Hello?" she whispered. Suddenly she saw Jane examining a shelf. "Oh Jane," she said sighing. "You frightened me."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

What's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this?   What's this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:43 am

Jane turned around. "Oh Meg!", she smiled softly. "I'm sorry...", 'Sorry is for the times you have done something wrong.', Jane smirked as she remembered the sentence Shan Yu said to her. Maybe she said sorry to often? Jane walked to Meg. "What are you doing here, dear?", she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

What's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this?   What's this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:46 am

"I was just- exploring, I guess you could say," she said looking around. After a brief silence she looked into Jane's eyes. "I should've acted differently last night." She said remembering the awkward night in the Living Room. "I shouldn't of acted that way, I'm happy for you really." She said stroking her arm.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

What's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this?   What's this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:49 am

Jane laughed a bit. "No it's fine. The whole situation is just weird.", she shrugged. Jane sat down on a chair next to Meg's. "I have to figure out what will happen next..."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

What's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this?   What's this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:57 am

"I agree," she said. No matter how hard she tried, Ping kept popping up in her mind. She kept picturing their kiss, their perfect kiss. Until she had to ruin it. Meg sighed. Why couldn't she have just let it be. "Hey Jane?" Meg said finally. "Can I tell you something?"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

What's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this?   What's this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:59 am

"Sure you can tell me everything.", Jane nodded. She put her feet on the chair and wrapped her arms around her legs.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

What's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this?   What's this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:03 am

Meg smiled remembering the first time she vented to Jane and how she was supportive. "Well, last night.." She said trying to find the right words. "Ping and I.. kissed."

She couldn't help but smile. The words felt so right leaving her mouth.

"But the strangest thing happened, I wanted to go farther but-" She shook her head. "But he just left. It was obvious he didn't want to sleep with me but, I don't know what to do now. I fear it will be somewhat awkward between us."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

What's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this?   What's this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:10 am

Jane tilted her head. Meg kissed Ping? So Shan Yu's intention was right. She sighed and hided her face in her knees. After a moment she lifted her head and smiled softly at Meg. "Maybe you just overwhelmed him.", she tried to comfort her. "You should talk to him later about it. When you think it's the right time.", Jane was still smiling softly. She could understand why Meg was confused and she understood why Ping left her so suddenly. He reacted the same way with her. In the lake. The lake... Jane shook her head. "There happen to many things. I think our definition of men being useful disappointments should be discussed again."
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

What's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this?   What's this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:14 am

"Maybe you're right, Jane." Meg said biting her lip. "Maybe I was overreacting. I mean the kiss did come out of no where." Megara felt good again. Jane always knew the right things to say. "I wish I had known you before the ship, I mean.. You would've been so much help to me. But I'm glad we're friends now," she said slowly hugging her. She didn't want to let go. She felt so safe in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

What's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this?   What's this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:18 am

Jane hugged Meg back. Then she pulled her a bit away. "Maybe then something worser had happened. Or something like this wouldn't have happened.", Jane caressed Meg's cheek. "You are stronger than I am. So don't lose hope.", she smiled.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

What's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this?   What's this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:24 am

BriarRose walked into the hallway. As she suddenly stopped to walk into the Library, She walked in and was surprised too see two women actually being here. They seemed..Very close. Rose cleared her throat. ''Hello ladies..'' She said as she walked towards them.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

What's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this?   What's this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:25 am

Megara saw BriarRose enter the room. "Oh, hello there," she said wiping the wrinkles away from her dress. She motioned her to take a seat in the chair next to them.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

What's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this?   What's this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:36 am

Jane nodded to the blond woman. "Hello...", she pushed Meg softly away and leaned back.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

What's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this?   What's this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:47 am

BriarRose took a seat. ''Am I interrupting something?'' She asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

What's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this?   What's this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:49 am

"No, we were just talking," said Meg eyeing BriarRose curiously. "So, did you have anything to do with this 'Wanted Poster' of me in the entrance?" She asked, cocking her head sideways.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

What's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this?   What's this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 am

She shook her head. ''No I have nothing to do with it. My apologies.'' She nodded at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

What's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this?   What's this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:58 am

"Oh," whispered Meg. Now she was confused. Maybe Eris and BriarRose weren't the same people. "How about your friend, Eris I believe it is?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

What's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this?   What's this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:00 am

She raised her eyebrow. ''Who is Eris?'' She asked. Acting like she did not know about her own sister.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

What's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this?   What's this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:04 am

"Oh-em," Meg said awkwardly. "She's um- no one.." She raised an eyebrow at Jane but she just shrugged. "I'm sorry, that wasn't right of me to accuse you of things." She smiled politely.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

What's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this?   What's this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:12 am

''Seems like everybody blames me on the worsts crimes. I cannot help it that I live on this island..'' She said as she stood up. She walked over to a shelf. Searching through the books, She than picked on book. It looked old and you could see it had been read many times. ''If you will excuse me. I am going to go. Good day..'' She said when she left the room.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

What's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this?   What's this? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:15 am

Megara wacthed as she collected a book and walked away. "You too," she said. She quietly got up and went to the bookcase where she was standing. "Hmm, she's one odd woman.." she said to Jane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What's this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's this?   What's this? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The Tree of Life :: The library-
Jump to: