Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello again miss Rose

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Hello again miss Rose - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:50 am

She smirked. Leaning closer to him. ''Tell. Me.'' She said in a daring tone, She raised his eyebrow. Smirking at him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:52 am

He smirked and shook his head. "It would be too easy if I told you."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:57 am

She pouted lightly. ''Aaw..For me?'' She asked holding her head to the side. Trying to act a sweet as she could.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:00 am

"No." He said simply, looking to the fire.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:02 am

She sighed, ''Tease.'' She let her hand on his chest. Pushing him down softly. Since he was not in balance. As leaned on her hands again.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:04 am

He felt himself being pushed, and looked at her grinning widely. "Not teasing you anymore than you tease me. You are not the only one who likes to keep mysteries."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:10 am

''Oh come on! You already know more than most people do.'' She said as she smirked. Looking at him. ''You know about my sister.'' She said as she looked back at the fire again.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:14 am

He grinned. "That I do, but can a man have some secrets. I'm sure you haven't told me all your secrets."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:19 am

''Oh you are not that mysterious. You cannot believe somebody like you can love. It would only be an obstacle in your world, So you just take the chance when a woman admits she wants you. But you leave her once you are done with her. Because if they could get to the woman you love, They could get to you.'' She said as she looked to him. ''And I am sorry that I won't take off my dress the next moment I meet a man.'' Smirking at him.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:47 am

He smirked. "No. I don't settle down because I would get bored. Besides I travel alot so a family would just drag me down." He got up from the floor. "And I haven't met a woman who has been able to make me want to stay."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:49 am

She watched him get up. ''Where you are planning to go? Building a boat will only lead you into endless seas. The other woman will only lead you into endless drama. And killing yourself is no option either, You can read some book though..'' She said as she stood up. ''Which is what I am going to do now..I would not mind having some company with me, But if you insist in leaving me. Than I shall not stop you.''
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:59 am

He laughed. "Actually my dear, I was going to just take a leak. I have no intention of escaping this island, suicide is foolish and you know very well I can't read."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:05 am

She smiled. ''I can always teach you...'' She said as she started to walk to the door with a straight back holding her head up. She turned around. ''But if you want to be alone..Suit yourself.'' She said holding the door with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Shan-Yu

Shan-Yu

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:08 am

He smirked. "Another time then." He said bowing to her politely. Walking past her along the hallway to go to his buissness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello again miss Rose   Hello again miss Rose - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello again miss Rose
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2