Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When did you get so hollow?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

When did you get so hollow?  Empty
PostSubject: When did you get so hollow?    When did you get so hollow?  EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:19 am

Jane walked through the forest and looked for more beautiful sights of it. There more she saw, the more she was fascinated from this island. She wasn't even sure, if she wants to leave it. Some of the others did. Jane sighed and stroke through her hair. A lot did happen the last days...

Suddenly she stopped. Her eyes flew up and down the temple in front of her. Where did it come from? She was sure, she had been here before and this temple wasn't there. Jane bit her lip. Her thoughts went back and forwards, but finally the curiosity inside her won. Slowly Jane walked to the temple and entered it.

A soft darkness surrounded her. Jane blinked and waited till her eyes got familiar with it. Then she walked further, driven by her curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: When did you get so hollow?    When did you get so hollow?  EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:29 am

Eris saw a human walking towards the temple. Surprised to see the girl name Jane. She appeared in the temple taking place on her throne. ''Well well, We see the birds do find their way back home.'' She smirked.
''What a pleasure to have a visit from you, Jane.'' She said. This woman had been really interesting to her.
She didn't only safe Tulio's life. But also had a crush on Shan Yu. This girl sure had some twisted brains.
Back to top Go down
https://pandora.canadian-forum.com
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: When did you get so hollow?    When did you get so hollow?  EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:35 am

Jane gasped and her hand flattered to her heart. "Eris!", she was surprised. Well, no, maybe not. There wasn't another person who could have a temple here on the island. Hades maybe. Jane frowned slightly. Made her think where he was. For goddess sake not where she was. But still...

Jane walked closer to Eris. "If you don't want to see me, I can leave right now.", she wrapped her arms around her upper body and pouted slightly. Not that she really wanted to go, Eris was way to fascinating. Jane sighed quietly. "We haven't seen each other for some time...", Jane mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: When did you get so hollow?    When did you get so hollow?  EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:46 am

Eris raised her eyebrow. ''Why would I want you gone?'' She asked as she floated up towards Jane. ''That is true We haven't spoken at all...'' She said as she circled around her. Letting her dark smoke float around Jane. ''Have you thought about something I could give you? A deal?'' She asked the girl.

As she stopped and laid her hand on the girls shoulder. ''Or is there something you want to talk about?'' She asked smirking.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: When did you get so hollow?    When did you get so hollow?  EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:52 am

"Uh... a deal?", Jane made a few steps back. "N-n-not yet...", she bit her lip. Jane felt a bit dizzy. And dreamy. She shook her head. "What shall I want to talk about?", she asked Eris hesitatingly. Was there something interesting to talk about? Jane tried to figure it out. She had sex. With two different men. Was that important? It was nice but useless. Jane lifted her head and looked in Eris eyes. "Is there something?", she asked now confident.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: When did you get so hollow?    When did you get so hollow?  EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:58 am

Eris raised her eyebrow. ''Well...You have saved a man from drowning that is one thing.'' She said as she applaud slightly mocking her. ''And you've had sexual intercourse with him afterwards..'' She nodded.
Letting her cold hand run through Jane's hair. ''Rose won't be happy when she hears that this pretty face has had some sexual movements with her former fiancee.'' Eris grinned. Before letting go off the girl. Floating back to her thrown.

''You still have that crush on Shan Yu?'' She asked as she leaned on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: When did you get so hollow?    When did you get so hollow?  EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:08 am

Jane sighed. "He told me, the aren't engaged anymore. And it wasn't his fault, how I got it. He still loves Rose.", she frowned angry. "We were both just two lost souls who wanted some love. Is that bad? When those persons we gave our heart to reject us?", Jane breathed heavier. "I don't know if I still want him. Maybe, maybe not. That's nothing for you to care about.", she made an unladylike noise.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: When did you get so hollow?    When did you get so hollow?  EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:17 am

Hades was bored. and when he was bored he looked for company. Strong company. "I don't know if I still want him. Maybe, maybe not. That's nothing for you to care about." A smile came on his face, the strong company had company of her own. "That phrase is quite stupid." He smiled while coming towards the woman and goddess. "Are you sure she isn´t intrestted="
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: When did you get so hollow?    When did you get so hollow?  EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:20 am

Eris grinned. ''I don't know..I actually think she still does have some feelings inside that lost soul who wants love.'' She laughed coldly. Shaking her head. ''Jane, You know everything that matters my guests matters me...'' She said as she laid her hand on her chest. ''And that's the truth.'' She said with what would appear a honest smile.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: When did you get so hollow?    When did you get so hollow?  EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:27 am

Jane sighed as she saw Hades. she closed her eyes shortly. She opened them again and wanted to reply something to those gods, who seemed to be quite amused by her, but all she could do was staring at Eris hand on her chest. "Maybe it doesn't matter to this lost soul, who gives love to her.", she finally said after a deep breath. Really, when she thought about it, it didn't matter to her anymore. Shan Yu never said he wanted more. And he never acted this way. Tulio still loves Rose. Meg and Ping are nothing to think about.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: When did you get so hollow?    When did you get so hollow?  EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:31 am

Hades chuckeld at her choose of words. He clapped his hands. "If you say it that beautifull, I might wanna be the one who gives." He looked at Eris, letting his eyebrows go up and down. "What do you think, Eris." He strecht the E long, so seductive as possible.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: When did you get so hollow?    When did you get so hollow?  EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:36 am

Eris grinned at Hades his comment. She shrugged. As she looked at Jane. ''I have a room...'' She said as she simply smirked at Jane. ''And a lost soul who's looking for love..'' She rose up, Floating towards Jane. She laid her hand on Jane's shoulder. ''What you say my dear?'' As she whispered in Jane's ear. Blowing some cold air to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: When did you get so hollow?    When did you get so hollow?  EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:40 am

Jane shivered and bit her lip. What had she done? Or said? This could only end in a disaster. But for now... Jane nodded slowly, hesitatingly. What could happen worser than being an outcast or die? She was used to it. Really. Her nod got stronger and confident. "Why not?", she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Hades

Hades

PostSubject: Re: When did you get so hollow?    When did you get so hollow?  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:52 am

He was no human, so what the humans called desire or excitement had not really had the same meaning to him. He is a God and Gods had a different meaning to some words that describe feelings. He was not bored anymore, fire was creeping in his skin. This feeling was not new as he had many encounters with humans. But a threesome with a human and a goddess was something that didn’t happen accessional. He came closer to the two who had all his attention. He smiled an almost lazy smile. “Do you understand the danger of your words?” He trailed with his fingers her neck down to her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: When did you get so hollow?    When did you get so hollow?  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:32 am

Eris smirked, She let her hand go to Jane's hips. Letting her lips caress Jane's neck. As she pulled Jane softly Near her own body. In a soft embrace. ''Sssh Hades..Let the girl enjoy..'' She whispered in Jane's ear. Letting her hands run over Jane's curves. Her cold smoke surrounding Jane's feet. She let one hand caress Jane's inner thigh.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: When did you get so hollow?    When did you get so hollow?  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:26 am

Jane breathed heavily. "Uhm... Could we...", her eyelids fluttered. "..maybe slow down?", she finally ended her sentence. Jane wasn't afraid at all and shivers of excitement run through her body, but the fact that the gods did accept it so fast...

She lifted one hand and hesitated. Jane felt the urge to touch Eris and to kiss her. But she didn't knew if it was allowed... Drawn by the stupid, spontaneous curiosity, Jane grabbed Eris neck softly and kissed her. Her soft lips against hers, made her sigh. Jane pressed her body near to Eris.
Back to top Go down
Eris
Admin
Eris

PostSubject: Re: When did you get so hollow?    When did you get so hollow?  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:55 am

Eris grinned as the girl asked to go slow, Surprised when the girl made a move. She felt the soft lips being pressed against her own, Frowning lightly she bit the girls lower lip and let go. ''You are the one making moves here Jane.'' She grinned amused by the girl. Turning the girls to let her lips caress her neck again. Not feeling any sensation.

Letting her cold smoke surround almost Jane's whole body.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: When did you get so hollow?    When did you get so hollow?  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:05 am

Jane shivered again. The smoke around her kept her fascinating. She moved her hands in it and watched it's movements. The smoke had always kept her interest. Hades in the library and the silky smooth moves from Eris. Jane sighed. Too many nights in the library all alone reading books. Forbidden ones and historical ones. She frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When did you get so hollow?    When did you get so hollow?  Empty

Back to top Go down

When did you get so hollow?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Temple of Chaos :: The Altar-
Jump to: