Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora

Welcome in Pandora

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BriarRose

BriarRose

Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.  Empty
PostSubject: Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.    Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.  EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:06 am

Rose had walked towards the Falls with John. She gasped slightly as she saw the waterfall...It all seemed to peacefully. She stepped towards the water. Slowly sinking to her knees. As she felt tears in her eyes. Letting on hand slide into the water. Where would his body be now...She sighed looking down into her reflection. As she took two hands in the water, Letting the water Bringing her hands towards her face.Letting the water into her face. Wiping her face off on her dress. Before she looked back into the water. She stood up. Taking a deep breath in. Slowly exhaling that breath. She opened her eyes. That same waterfall. The same sound..But another being standing by her. Near her.. Rose sighed. Maybe it was better to erase her memories..Even though the thought of it hurt her. Maybe it would be better.

Rose turned around to face John. A soft smile on her face. Stepping forward to take his hand. Kissing it softly before she laid it on her cheek. ''I'm sorry...'' She sighed. ''I do not know when my heart is ready to allow the love you have granted me with. But I will try...After all...I know Tulio is at peace..And so..'' She laid her hand on his chest. On the place of his heart. ''Must I be at peace.. '' She said as she softly smiled. Kissing the palm of his hand. As she didn't dare to look into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.    Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.  EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:50 am

"I shall be by your side until you are ready," John smiled warmly before kneeling beside her and placing his arm supportively around her waist. "Perhaps a ceremony?" He watched her face turn so full of longing. "Let something float into the water that reminded you of him, something to help you let go?" He paused, frowning, his idea was that a funeral of some kind may help her grieve and move on. Looking over to the side, he saw a daisy patch, wondering over, he picked a daisy and placed it into her palm. "Like the ring he gave you. Perhaps, this way, you can say goodbye." He was there for her, whatever she wanted, he always would be.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.    Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.  EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:16 pm

Rose looked down at her hand. She than looked up at him. Smiling softly. ''Thank you John..'' She smiled softly. As she Walked with John to the edge of the water. Looking at him. She wasn't sure what to do..But if John said this was a good idea..She curled the little flower into a ring. Taking a leaf she tried to make it float. As it did she placed the ring on it. Looking down at the little leaf, It only needed a small push. Rose remained on her knees. She softly pushed it forward as she raised up. She bit her lower lip softly. She hugged John. ''Thank you John...For everything..'' His advice..His comfort..But why? Had she ever done something for him to deserve this all..? No...Not at all..All she had done was let him fall down. Crash down while she did what she wanted to..Not caring about John.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.    Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.  EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:40 pm

"Your welcome Rose, you deserve a happy life now, it would've been what Tulio wanted." John spoke clearly and delicately, his words rang with truth, the question was whether Rose would be happy with him, or whether she would seek another path to happiness. "Tulio, we wish you the best in the afterlife, we hope your spirit finds peace." He whispered as the leaf drifted off into the water as he wrapped Rose into his arms. "It will all be alright, you'll see."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.    Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.  EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:42 pm

"You deserve a happy life now," rose looked at him a little bit surprised. Tulio had wished her happiness too...rose felt so selfish. All she had done was use John for her own grief..her own pain.. "Is this what you call being loyal? Fleeing away with other men? How do you expect any man to believe your words, do you even believe them yourself?" I can not bear it, will you not stop until you kill me?!" tulio's last words filling her mind. She quickly hugged John. Trying to get the words out of her,,, the worst part was that Tulio hadn't asked her why... Instead he had shared the bed with another.if he did care this much about her..why would he ever have done that.. He kissed a female before.. She forgave him.. Rose shook her head. As she tightened her grip around John. "Don't leave me.." She said. Seeming more like a command... But she had noone. She had no friends.. Only Shan Yu and John... As the other girls hated her... Ping..or Mulan... She just had lead Rose in a trap...for Tulio..meg had shared the bed twice..with Tulio.
If he cared so much for her he wouldn't have kissed Ping, he wouldn't have shared something with Meg which only he was allowed to share with Rose. After all they were engaged. Yes she had spen time with other men. But not that way....

Rose took a deep breath before she let go off John "I'm sorry...for ever hurting you..l she said honestly. As she looked up at him. She had basically used John for her own problems. Never asking if he was okay...
"How do you feel John?" She asked out of nowhere. Feeling that he was made of glass... Ready to be thrown to pieces.
She laid her hand on his chest. "How do you truly feel John?"
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.    Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:24 am

"I shall never leave you," John smiled gently before sliding his hand safely into his and watching out for any sign of trouble as he wrapped his arms around her, watching the water.

"Its so beautiful," He sighed, before feeling guilty. This was a moment of true happiness for him, yet... he couldn't help but think, the devestating power beauty possessed. The falls, though magnificent had killed Tulio. Rose, though stunning inside and out, still held the power to crush his own heart. He flinched slightly, his eyes transfixed on the cascading water.

"I truly feel..." John looked at her shocked, smiling at her unnecessary apology. "I feel like you didn't need to apologise for anything," He carressed the side of her face. "But no... you know how I truly feel." He loved her with all his heart and more, she was and always will be, the only woman for him. "I love you and you are my soulmate, Briar Rose."

Then he remembered, remembered the girl he had once loved, he remembered his past life... Odette. John's heart tugged. He was a different man then though... He felt dizzy as the memories returned and he was forced to sit back down, his head in his hands as he breathed deeply.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.    Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:26 am

Rose smiled a honest weak smile at him. Wanting to say something but instead she kept the one honest weak smile played on her lips. As John suddenly fell back she widen her eyes. She sank down on her knees. ''John are you okay?'' She asked laying her hand on his cheek. Softly caressing it. She noticed his deep breaths, She laid her hand on his chest.
''Is something the matter?'' She asked letting her hand run through his hair.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.    Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:10 am

John's eyes flickered open as he lifted his head to look at Rose, she looked so alike to Odette in some ways... Was that why? No, surely not. Surely that was not why he had latched onto her so? Why... His eyes shuddered as he watched her, what to do, what to say.

"I remember my life."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.    Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:18 am

Rose frowned slightly. Before she softly smiled. ''Don't worry I'm here...'' She said a softly. ''What did you remember?'' She asked, of course he forgot most about his life when he was re awakened. Rose wondered what had changed to make him remember out of the blue. Rose sat on her knees. Looking at John with a somewhat concerned look.
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.    Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:21 am

"You told me to know my true feelings... but to know them, I had to remember," John looked up into the sky, as images of his memory and his past flashed before his eyes. "To be certain of what I want, all the things I had forgotten had to return to me... Because, in my past life... I loved another." He blinked slowly, almost not believing it himself.

Rose was his everything. Wasn't she?
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.    Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:26 am

Rose felt a slight sting inside her as John told her he had loved some one else. Ofcourse she had Loved Tulio...It was..Okay. Rose softly turned around as she laid down next to him. ''What was she like?'' Rose asked, Not that she really wanted to know..Not that she truly desired to hear about his previous loved one. But maybe he would think and feel the same pain, When Rose spoke about Tulio. So it was fair enough..
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.    Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:37 am

What was she like? She was like Rose. But she was not Rose. John leant over her small female figure so her back was flat against the grass as he stared down at her beautiful face, the moon creeping up over the breadth of the falls.

"What was she like? She was like you," John looked seriously at her face. "But not you. She wasn't as beautiful, nor lovely as the woman I see before me now. The woman I love, the woman no other woman ever has or will ever compare to. The woman I long to call my own," He dared to allow a small smile to fall over his face. "You, Rose."

"And now, now I can be sure, now I can be certain! That you are who I want, to whom my heart will always belong," John leant down and passionately pressed his lips into hers, his hand gently holding the back of her head before releasing her with a gasp. "I love you Rose."
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.    Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:59 am

Rose smiled softly as John spoke of her beauty, She bit her lower lip. Reconizing how Tulio had spoken of her beauty. She was shaken out of her thoughts by John's kiss. She looked up at John. ''I...'' She smiled softly. Could she love another so fast? Was it just the space in he heart that needed love? ''..'' She took a breath. Maybe if she'd let go off the past? Could she truly give herself to Him? Rose looked to the water. Tulio was gone...John was here...He had cared for her when noone would. Rose looked back up. ''Love you..'' She said, Sure it was far too fast. And deep inside Rose was still conflicted
But John did mean something to her..And after all he had done for her..Maybe she should just give him something in return..
Back to top Go down
JohnSmith

JohnSmith

PostSubject: Re: Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.    Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:07 am

The words, Rose said them and they made John's heart flutter slightly but... Yet, he could tell from a certain look in her eye, a certain manner in her voice, they weren't spoken quite right. Something was off. Something wasn't right. Then again, Tulio had killed himself today. She couldn't be expected to get over him so quickly. He wouldn't question her, he understood. Nonetheless, he would take it slow with her. He wanted her to mean it before anything became too intimate between them, he had always promised himself to only give himself to someone who loved him truly and whom he loved truly. He would wait for Rose to feel the same.

John pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and lay beside her, staring at the sky. "My moon..." He whispered, unsure if she would be able to hear. It was the sentiment that counted as they both lay there looking up at the silver orb of Rose's light that had guided John from the darkness.
Back to top Go down
BriarRose

BriarRose

PostSubject: Re: Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.    Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.  EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:31 am

Rose felt John hug her, Whisper words into her ears she had before. Rose looked at John, Right into his eyes. ''John...Why do you always call me your moon....?'' She asked as she sighed. She was no moon, Nor a sun. Rose sighed. As she sat up. Wrapping her arms around her knees as she pulled her own knees closer.

"I stand before you because of those very words, my love. Do you not see the Heavens wish us apart for you to share your life with a greater man? I could never be enough for you, the Gods knows I've tried to my heart's extent, but I shall never reach up to your glory. I beg of you to seek what you could not find in me with another, I beg of you to be happy. But if happiness means our goodbye, who am I to stand before you and selfishly steal your heart once again? I am giving your heart back for the very same reason I stole it away, because I love you like no other, and though your heart is pure as gold, I am not deserving of it.
If grief shall follow our farewells, then so be it, but grief shortly for life have so much beauty to offer if you know where to look it. Though my heart shall break the moment I let my arms release you, I shall be happy praying for your happiness."

Rose sighed. Why would everybody say she was pure and good..And she deserved everything that would be given to her..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.    Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Erasing the memories that lie on this ground.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora :: The island :: The Falls-
Jump to: